[推薦] Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger

看板Songs作者 (快速慢跑)時間12年前 (2011/08/26 01:34), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
音樂聯結: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iul4SBlHIf8
完整圖文: http://cityplayer.pixnet.net/blog/post/77348472 根據上次愚蠢的經驗,我爬了文,發現最近一次的推薦是四月! 所以我沒有再做蠢事了耶! 今天要推薦的,是Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger 夜深人靜的時候,就會想到Oasis的"Don't Look Back in Anger"。 十分具有療癒性,告訴聽眾人生當中,太多事情不用「憤怒地回顧過往」。 Live的萬人大合唱,感染力更是強烈,相信那天所有在場的人,至少有一瞬間, 心靈是淨化的、不再為許多的事情遺憾、執著。 不負責任歌詞翻譯: Slip inside the eye of your mind Don't you know you might find A better place to play You said that you'd never been But all the things that you've seen Will slowly fade away 悄悄溜進你的心坎 難道你沒察覺到一個更好的世界? 你曾說你從未好好活過 而所有你看見的事物都將漸漸凋零 So I start a revolution from my bed 'Cause you said the Brains I had went to my head Step outside the summertime's in bloom Stand up beside the fireplace Take that look from off your face You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out 於是我洗心革面不再做白日夢 因為你說我終於開始思考 走出戶外感受盛夏的繁花盛開 起身站在火爐旁 然後臉上別再掛著那副表情 你永遠無法澆息我的熱情 So Sally can wait, she knows it's too late as we're walking on by Her soul slides away, but don't look back in anger I heard you say 於是莎莉願意等待,因為她明白當我們走過時,一切都太遲了 她的靈魂就此凋零,但別憤怒地回顧過往 我聽見你如是說 Take me to the place where you go Where nobody knows, if it's night or day. Please don't put your life in the hands Of a Rock 'n Roll band Who'll throw it all away 帶我到你即將啟程前往的地方 那裡無人知曉 且晝夜不明 請別將你的生命放在搖滾樂團的手中 因為他們不懂得珍惜 I'm gonna start the revolution from my bed 'Cos you said the Brains I had went to my head Step outside cos summertime's in bloom Stand up beside the fireplace Take that look from off your face Cos you ain't ever gonna burn my heart out 於是我洗心革面不再做白日夢 因為你說我終於開始思考 走出戶外感受盛夏的繁花盛開 起身體驗火爐旁的溫暖 然後臉上別再掛著那副表情 你永遠無法澆息我的熱情 So Sally can wait, she knows it's too late as she's walking on by. My soul slides away, but don't look back in anger I heard you say 於是莎莉願意等待,因為她明白當她走過時,一切都太遲了 我的靈魂就此凋零,但別憤怒地回顧過往 我聽見你這麼說 So Sally can wait, she knows it's too late as we're walking on by Her soul slides away, but don't look back in anger I heard you say 於是莎莉願意等待,因為她明白當我們走過時,一切都太遲了 她的靈魂就此凋零,但別憤怒地回顧過往 我聽見你這麼說 And So Sally can wait, she knows it's too late and she's walking on by My soul slides away, but don't look back in anger, don't look back in anger I heard you say 於是莎莉願意等待,因為她明白當她走過時,一切都太遲了 我的靈魂就此凋零,但別憤怒地回顧過往,別憤怒地回顧過往 我聽見你這麼說 At least not today. 至少別選在在今天 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.63.126.166

08/26 19:22, , 1F
08/26 19:22, 1F

08/27 06:32, , 2F
好聽 最喜歡它們這首
08/27 06:32, 2F

08/30 15:06, , 3F
永遠忘不了09' 4/3那天和Oasis合唱的每一刻
08/30 15:06, 3F

08/30 21:45, , 4F
大推!!!!!!!!
08/30 21:45, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #1ELeUnKC (Songs)