[推薦] Natasha Bedingfield - Strip Me

看板Songs作者 (seraph)時間13年前 (2011/04/22 19:00), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ2NdiE59bI
前陣子電影《麻辣女強人》的主題曲 歌詞很正面又好聽的一首歌 正面能量! (* ̄▽ ̄)/★*"`'*-.,_,.-*'`"*-.,_☆ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Natasha Bedingfield - Strip Me" La-la-la-la-la la 啦-啦-啦-啦-啦-啦 lala la la-la la lala 啦啦 啦 啦-啦 啦 啦啦 La-la-la-la-la la 啦-啦-啦-啦-啦-啦 lala la la-la la lala 啦啦 啦 啦-啦 啦 啦啦 Everyday I fight for all my future somethings 每天我都在為了未來的大小事而努力 A thousand little wars I have to choose between 有無數的瑣事我必須作決擇 I could spend a lifetime earning things I don't need 我本可用盡一生得到那些我並不需要的 That's like chasing rainbows and coming home empty 就如追逐彩虹到頭卻一場空 And if you strip me, strip it all away 而如果你要帶走我,帶走我所有的一切 If you strip me, what would you find 如果你要帶走我,你會發現什麼? If you strip me, strip it all away 如果你要帶走我,帶走我所有的一切 I'll be alright 我依然會無事 Take what you want steal my pride 拿走你想要的 偷走我的尊嚴 Build me up or cut me down to size 帶給我虛榮還是讓我認清自己 Shut me out but I'll just scream 把我排除在外我依然會大聲呼喊 I'm only one voice in a million 我的聲音是獨一無二 But you aint taking that from me (oh ooh) 而你別想從我這裡奪走它 (噢 喔~) You ain't taking that from me (oh oh) 你別想從我這裡奪走它 (噢 喔) You ain't taking that from me (oh oh) 你別想從我這裡奪走它 (噢 喔) You ain't taking that from me (oh oh) 你別想從我這裡奪走它 (噢 喔) You ain't taking that ! 你別想從我這裡奪走它! I don't need a microphone yeah 我不需要麥克風 耶 To say what I've been thinking 來說出我一直所想 My heart is like a loudspeaker 我的心就像一顆擴聲器 Thats always on eleven 音量總是開到最大 And if you strip me, strip it all away 而如果你要帶走我,帶走我所有的一切 If you strip me, what would you find 如果你要帶走我,你會發現什麼? If you strip me, strip it all away 如果你要帶走我,帶走我所有的一切 I'm still the same 我依然會不變 Take what you want steal my pride 拿走你想要的 偷走我的尊嚴 Build me up or cut me down to size 帶給我虛榮還是讓我認清自己 Shut me out but I'll just scream 把我排除在外我依然會大聲呼喊 I'm only one voice in a million 我的聲音是獨一無二 But you aint taking that from me (oh ooh) 而你別想從我這裡奪走它 (噢 喔~) You aint taking that from me (oh oh) 你別想從我這裡奪走它 (噢 喔) You aint taking that from me (oh oh) 你別想從我這裡奪走它 (噢 喔) You aint taking that from me (oh oh) 你別想從我這裡奪走它 (噢 喔) You aint taking that ! 你別想從我這裡奪走它! Cause when it all boils down at the end of the day 因為當一日的最後歸結時 It's what you do and say that makes you who you are 你所作與所為讓你成為什麼樣的人 Makes you think about, think about it, doesn't it? 讓你思索,思考這一切,不是嗎? Sometimes all it takes is one voice 有時一切發生的都來自一個聲音 Take what you want steal my pride 拿走你想要的 偷走我的尊嚴 Build me up or cut me down to size 帶給我虛榮還是讓我認清自己 Shut me out but I'll just scream 把我排除在外我依然會大聲呼喊 I'm only one voice in a million 我的聲音是獨一無二 But you aint taking that from me (oh ooh) 而你別想從我這裡奪走它 (噢 喔~) You aint taking that from me (oh oh) 你別想從我這裡奪走它 (噢 喔) You aint taking that from me (oh oh) 你別想從我這裡奪走它 (噢 喔) You aint taking that from me (oh oh) 你別想從我這裡奪走它 (噢 喔) You aint taking that ! 你別想從我這裡奪走它! Take what you want steal my pride 拿走你想要的 偷走我的尊嚴 Build me up or cut me down to size 帶給我虛榮還是讓我認清自己 Shut me out but I'll just scream 把我排除在外我依然會大聲呼喊 I'm only one voice in a million 我的聲音是獨一無二 But you aint taking that from me (oh ooh) 而你別想從我這裡奪走它 (噢 喔~) You aint taking that from me (oh oh) 你別想從我這裡奪走它 (噢 喔) You aint taking that from me (oh oh) 你別想從我這裡奪走它 (噢 喔) You aint taking that from me (oh oh) 你別想從我這裡奪走它 (噢 喔) You aint taking that ! 你別想從我這裡奪走它 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.233.59.64 ※ 編輯: seraph01 來自: 125.233.59.64 (04/22 19:14) ※ 編輯: seraph01 來自: 125.233.59.64 (04/23 10:22)

04/23 17:29, , 1F
推!
04/23 17:29, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1DiL_MoZ (Songs)
文章代碼(AID): #1DiL_MoZ (Songs)