[推薦] Natasha Bedingfield - Strip Me

看板Songs作者 (愛麗絲)時間13年前 (2011/02/22 01:09), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/3 (看更多)
Natasha Bedingfield - Strip Me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXUZgWXk_Vk
之前看麻辣女強人電影預告聽到的 旋律很好聽:) -----------------以下很長的歌詞 La la la la la la Everyday I fight for All my future somethings A thousand little awards I have to choose between I could spend a lifetime Earning things I don’t need That’s like chasing rainbows And coming home empty And if you strip me, Strip it all away If you strip me, What would you find If you strip me, Strip it all away Ill be alright Take what you want Steal my pride Build me up Or cut me down to size Shut me out But I’ll just scream Im only one voice in a million But you aint taking that from me Oh oh no you aint taking that from me x 4 I dont need a microphone To say what I been thinking My heart is like a loudspeaker Thats always on eleven And if you strip me, Strip it all away If you strip me, What would you find If you strip me, Strip it all away I’m still the same Take what you want Steal my pride Build me up Or cut me down to size Shut me out But I’ll just scream Im only one voice in a million But you aint taking that from me Oh oh no you aint taking that from me x 4 Cos when it all boils down At the end of the day Its what you do and say That makes you who you are Makes you think about, Think about it Doesn’t it Sometimes all it takes is one voice Take what you want Steal my pride Build me up Or cut me down to size Shut me out But I’ll just scream Im only one voice in a million But you aint taking that from me Oh oh no you aint taking that from me x 4 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.227.125.149

02/22 18:00, , 1F
推這首歌!我前陣子一直在聽這首 很棒
02/22 18:00, 1F

02/24 11:51, , 2F
好聽 我喜歡這歌手
02/24 11:51, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1DOfn9S9 (Songs)
文章代碼(AID): #1DOfn9S9 (Songs)