Re: 這首歌的大意是..

看板Savage作者 (夏日香氣)時間19年前 (2005/01/20 11:33), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
精華區 > 音樂討論 > savage garden > two beds and a coffee machine 精華區有 去看看吧 ※ 引述《Iceleader (心酸的浪漫)》之銘言: : And she takes another step : Slowly she opens the door : Check that he is sleeping : Pick up all the broken glass and furniture on the floor : Been up half the night screaming now it's time to get away : Pack up the kids in the car : Another bruise to try and hide : Another alibi to write : Another ditch in the road : You keep moving : Another stop sign : You keep moving on : And the years go by so fast Wonder how I ever made it through : And there are children to think of : Baby's asleep in the backseat : Wonder how they'll ever make it through this living nightmare : But the mind is an amazing thing : Full of candy dreams and new toys and another cheap hotel : Two beds and a coffee machine : But there are groceries to buy : And she knows she'll have to go home : Another ditch in the road : You keep moving : Another stop sign : You keep moving on : And the years go by so fast : Wonder how I ever made it through : Another bruise to try and hide : Another alibi to write : Another lonely highway in the black of night : But there's hope in the darkness : You know you're going to make it : Another ditch in the road : Keep moving : Another stop sign : You keep moving on : And the years go by so fast : Silent fortress built to last : Wonder how I ever made it : 請問一下大意.. : 感激 : 很想知道可是在準備期末考 : 沒時間查 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.229.80.62
文章代碼(AID): #11xoQ5X3 (Savage)
文章代碼(AID): #11xoQ5X3 (Savage)