Re: [寫作班] 托福第34週 ynynegg 1

看板ST-English作者 (the essence of love)時間15年前 (2009/05/20 06:06), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
First, after writing you need to read again for grammatical problems. you sometimes use single verb with plural noun, or plural verb with single noun. ※ 引述《ynyn (為何總是不順利...)》之銘言: : Is the ability to read and write more important today than in the past? : Why or why not? : Listening, speaking, reading and writing are the basic skills of : communication in the society. Nowadays, people always think that these skills : are not important anymore because of advanced technology. However, in the ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~why? here needs an explanation. : over-information period, the skills of reading and writing are more critical ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~what do you mean? : today than in the past. : First, In the internet period, there are too much information to make people ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~rare construction : confuse. If we have not adequate skill of reading, we could not identify confused. ~~~~~~~~~~~~we don't have ....skills for reading : whether the information is useful for us or not. For one thing, When I search ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ not adequate here. : some information for my report in the internet, I always have to throw out : the meaningless messages and make sure the information is my need. If I lack ~~~~~~~~ meets my need or is what I need : of the reading skill, I would mess up my report or homework. In addition, : based on the high level education, many people, such as lawyers, businessmen, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~why based on high education? if you say so, it means people without high education do not need reading/ writing skills. But it is not true. : scientists and graduated students, have to read a lot of academic papers or : professional reports. All they have to do is improving their reading skill : before they be a successful people. Thus, it’s very important to have the become : great reading skill. there is not need for "the" just "good reading skills" : Second, in the modern period of overwhelming information, the writing ability : is necessary, too. We can’t ignore the writing skill because it and reading : skill are the complement each other. We can not expect that people only have ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~complementary : one excellent skill to help them be a successful person. Take the same for ~~~~~~~~~~? : example, after I classify the data, I usually have to restore these data to : become the information I need. If I scarcity the writing skill, how I can let how do you "restore" the data to become the information you need? : others know my expression. Also, every successful people have the outstanding person has : writing skill because they have to write numerous reports to their managers, : customers or publics. Therefore, we have to ? : In the period of chaotic information, we must have to improve the skills of ~~~~~~~~~why chaotic? : reading and writing. The importance is not only for students, but also for : everyone. We have to use these two skills to leach and reestablish the ~~~~filter : information we need. another thing: if we refer to skills in general, no need for "the" "good writing skills" is enough. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 128.205.231.174
文章代碼(AID): #1A4oraZn (ST-English)
文章代碼(AID): #1A4oraZn (ST-English)