[寫作班] 托福第31週 maturitymin

看板ST-English作者 (@@)時間15年前 (2009/03/19 18:12), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Watching television is bad for children. According to the statement, I don't think watching television is bad for children. In my country, the television programs are not good for everyone, but cartoons or children shows are good for children to watch. In my opinion, children watching television always choose cartoons or other children shows. They will not choose the common television programs. In the following paragraphs, I would like to reason and provide evidence to support my view. First of all, the reason why I have such a view is that children almost don't watch television without cartoons or children shows. That is to say, they will not watch the common television programs. So they will not watch the bad programs like entertainment programs. A particular example is from my cousins; they just like to watch cartoons and children shows. They think all programs are boring except cartoons and children shows. I even redundant watch cartoons or children shows when I was a child. I think children just don't watch bad programs, so watching TV will not be bad for them. In the second place, some cartoons and children shows are good for children. In other words, some cartoons and children shows have educational value. For example, sometimes I watch the cartoons and children shows with my cousins. I have found some cartoons are made for children to learn English. So my cousins can learn English by watching cartoons. And some children shows are made for children to learn to exercise. Therefore, I think cartoons and children shows are good for children. To sum up, from what has been discussed above, simply, I conclude that watching television is not bad for children, because children are only interested in cartoons and children shows. They will not watch common television programs. Some cartoons and children shows are full of educational value. They can learning by watching. So I don't think watching television is bad for children. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.128.140.134
文章代碼(AID): #19mXgQwR (ST-English)
文章代碼(AID): #19mXgQwR (ST-English)