Re: [Work] GRE ISSUE & ARGUMENT

看板ST-English作者 (VICTORIA)時間15年前 (2009/03/06 22:29), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串4/6 (看更多)
thank for your suggestion! ※ 引述《excrement (the essence of love)》之銘言: : In this post, I will focus on ISSUE230. : It seems that you understand a variety of vocabulary, but I think the : main problem with this essay has more to do with sentence itself. : First, the sentence is too long and too complex. As a result, the meaning : is obscured. Maybe you can try to write shorter sentences, to make the : meaning clear first. In fact.....the reason why I write so many long sentences is that I can't adduce any good and insightful example to prove my thought.... so, all I can do is blah blah and blah..... and your comment reminds me of a person, who wrote a similar style of article, and got a low grade in GRE writing.... : Second, some sentences can be divided into more sentences. you need to : find where to use a stop instead of a comma. Could you do some demonstrations in this article? Because the type of articles I read is usually like economist magazine and my cerebration seems very odd....that I can't easily like most people to constitute robust structure of article...... Seeing this, I know the importance of writing abstract to achieve this purpose. Nevertheless, it costs much time for me. Well, I think I still need more practice.... Sneakily telling you....I didn't finish this article in 45 minutes which is the time of limit in real situation.... : Finally, I understand that you might try to write acdemically, but : you use too many abstract words and some wrong usage. That makes : the text incomprehensible. maybe you can try to make some examples? like the fisrt paragraph in this reply i answered..... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.44.202.217 ※ 編輯: KRZYSZ 來自: 114.44.202.217 (03/06 22:30) ※ 編輯: KRZYSZ 來自: 114.44.202.217 (03/06 22:40)
文章代碼(AID): #19iJDCRe (ST-English)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #19iJDCRe (ST-English)