[寫作班] 托福第30週 ynyn, 1

看板ST-English作者 (為何總是不順利...)時間15年前 (2009/03/03 20:15), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
Q Some people believe that students should be given one long vacation each year. Others believe that students should have several short vacations throughout the year. Which viewpoint do you agree with? A People who prefer to take a long vacation per year or to take short breaks many times is depending on their purpose. In my opinion, I prefer to take a long vacation per year because I am a student. Why students are suitable to take a long vacation? Students have so many kinds of academic work in their schooling period such as homeworks, exams, and school competitions. Most of these activities should continue a long time. If short vacations between these periods, they would interrupt learning efficiency of students. For one thing, when I was a freshment. I like to learn all of marketing strategy by one time. However, a short vacation between Marketing101 and marketing102. That would cause lower learning efficiency to me. Although Several short vacations can let students pure their mind and decrease their learning pressures. However, that would destroy some special plans of students. For example, students usually want to find some part-time jobs to earn extra money. A long vacation can help them to find the job because employers don’t want to hire a person who just work several weeks. In addition, some students want to go to other countries in order to learn foreign languages or take a long trip. I promise taking a long vacation is more beneficial for these students. Some people still prefer to take several short vacations. However, I, be a student, think taking a long vacation per year is more useful to most of student and me. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.69.249.193

03/03 20:16, , 1F
打了40分鐘 才打差不多250個字 速度真的有待加強 謝謝指教
03/03 20:16, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #19hHz70l (ST-English)
文章代碼(AID): #19hHz70l (ST-English)