[寫作班] 托福第29週 jarlinlove, 2

看板ST-English作者 (永夜角聲悲自語)時間15年前 (2009/02/24 23:51), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
2. What do you consider to be the most important room in a house? Why is this room more important to you than any other room? ========================================================================= Generally speaking, a house is consisted of living room, kitchen, bathroom and at least one room. Every room plays a crucial role in our daily lives: we can socialize with our relatives and friends in the living room, prepare for food in the kitchen, and so on. As for me, when being asked what the most important room in a house is, I will give the following answer: bathroom. The first reason I provide to support my argument is that we have nowhere else to urinate, defecate and clean up without a bathroom. These movements have a lot to do with our health. What if we do not urinate and defecate? We may come down with some suffering diseases. What if we do not clean up? Decay, dandruff and bad smell may be annoying problems. Bathroom provides the facilities for us to practice these necessary routines. Secondly, bathroom can also be used for other purposes. For example, the toilet can somehow serve as a seat, where we can relax, read books even take a nap. Furthermore, the mirror above the washbasin can be a substitute for women’s dressing tables. In case of dryness, we can do various things on the floor, such as doing stretch exercises. However, why are other rooms less important than bathroom? In my opinion, we can eat out without a kitchen, and invite our relatives and friends to other restaurants or resorts without a living. The most common things, sleeping and reading are not unfeasible without a personal room. But for bathroom, it is very inconvenient to find a replacement. That’s why I think bathroom is the most important in a house. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.117.141.45 ※ 編輯: jarlinlove 來自: 59.117.141.45 (02/24 23:53)
文章代碼(AID): #19f1U3kq (ST-English)
文章代碼(AID): #19f1U3kq (ST-English)