Re: [翻譯] Sandoval這孩子是真貨嗎?

看板SFGiants作者 ( )時間16年前 (2008/09/11 16:47), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
後續發展...,囤著 Molina不肯放,而 Sandoval又鋒芒難掩,結果竟是這樣: http://tinyurl.com/6z7krj Molina displeased about missing start 摸你那不滿先發被跳過 Henry Schulman This article appeared on San Francisco Chronicle Bengie Molina always gets cranky when he gets a game off, but he was doubly upset to sit Tuesday night because he believes the club has assigned Pablo Sandoval to be Barry Zito's personal catcher, which manager Bruce Bochy denied. 在他的輪休日裡,摸你那總是有些焦慮。週二晚上他更是加倍沮喪,他想, 球隊可能打算讓 Sandoval擔任 Zito的專任捕手了;然而教頭 Bochy加以 否認。 Sandoval caught Zito for the fourth time in five starts, even though Molina was 11-for-29 lifetime against Arizona starter Doug Davis. Of Zito's previous four starts, he won all three that Sandoval started with a combined ERA of 1.96. When Molina caught Zito in Cincinnati on Aug. 29, the left-hander was chased in the fourth inning and lost after allowing seven earned runs. 在五次先發裏,Sandoval 四度擔任 Zito的捕手,包括上一場對抗 D-backs 的比賽。即使摸你那生涯對戰蛇隊先發 Doug Davis,是11-for-29的佳績 他仍無法先發上陣。事實上,在 Zito最近四次先發中,他贏了 Sandoval接 捕的那三場,且防禦率低到 1.96;8月29日,和摸你那搭檔的那場,Zito則 在第四局被追上,共丟七分責失、敗仗收場。 Bochy said he told Molina he was going to sit one of the final two games of the Arizona series, and he wanted Molina to catch Brad Hennessey in his first start of the season today. Molina did not buy it. Bochy 說他告訴摸老大,在打蛇系列戰末兩場,他得輪休一天。而他打算讓 摸老大去接 Brad Hennessey本季的首度先發,但摸老大不買賬。 "It is a personal catcher whether they say that or not," he said. "I'm not very happy at all. I can't be happy. I came here to play. If they don't consider me a No. 1 catcher, if I can't catch the No. 1 guy on the staff, let me know. 「不關他們怎麼說,那就是私人專任捕手啦!」摸老大說,「反正我有些不 滿。我怎能高興得起來?我是來這打球的!要是他們不拿我作頭號捕手、要 是我不能接王牌投手 ( Zito:啥?) 的球,就讓我知道吧!」 "I ain't stupid. I don't think I've ever been stupid. I've been in baseball for a long time. Come to me and tell me. Of course I'm going to be mad, but there's nothing I can do about it. They're the bosses." 「我又不笨。我想我一直都不算笨。在棒球圈裡,我也打滾了好長一段時間, 當面來告訴我吧!當然,我會發怒,但我又能怎樣呢?他們是老闆,他們說 了算。」 Molina said he and Zito have no issues. In a brief interview as he arrived for work Tuesday, Zito expressed surprise that Sandoval was catching and said he did not ask for that. As soon as Zito walked into the clubhouse, he approached Molina, presumably to say the same thing. 摸你那說他和 Zito沒什麼問題。在週二的簡短訪談中,Zito 似乎對 Sandoval 要來接他的球有些驚訝,這並非他的要求。 Zito走向休息室時接觸了摸你那, 也許就是談這件事。 Bochy insisted he has complete faith in Molina to catch anybody. That said, the staff was reluctant to tinker with something that worked for Zito. Bochy 教練堅持,不管誰丟球,他對摸你那的接捕都絕對信任。也許,只是球 團不願草率處理任何對 Zito投球有所幫助的微小細節。 Molina's night off came 24 hours after he caught shutout ball into the ninth inning and hit a three-run homer to help Tim Lincecum get his 16th win. The homer gave Molina 82 RBIs, surpassing his career high of 81 established last year. Molina picked up his 83rd RBI with a pinch-hit single in the sixth Tuesday. "It really meant a lot," he said. "Every year you want to prove you're improving and you're not going down." 摸你那接了一場九局之前無失分的球賽、擊出一發三分砲,幫助林盲腸奪下本 季第十六勝,然後排休一天。這支全壘打打下他第八十二分打點,刷新去年創 下的個人紀錄。週四的比賽,摸你那代打上陣,敲下第八十三分打點。 「這意義重大,」他說,「每一年你都希望證明自己還在進步,而非走下坡。」 -- Correia, too: Kevin Correia also was in a bad mood after being bumped from the rotation, saying, "Obviously, I'm not happy about it." He said he blames himself for pitching poorly. Correia met Monday with Bochy and general manager Brian Sabean. Correia 也很不滿:在被逐出先發輪值後,Kevin Correia 同樣心情低落。 「廢話,我當然不開心。」,Correia 把責任歸咎於自己糟糕的投球表現。 禮拜一,他面見了教頭 Bochy和 GM 傻賓。 Asked if he wanted to return next year, he said, "I want to be a starting pitcher. That's been my goal. Like they said, they don't know what's going to happen in the offseason. Guys might be traded. They don't know if there's going to be a spot open. ... I love playing here. I'd love to stay here, but if you don't fit in, you don't fit in." 被問及明年是否還會留隊,他說道:「我想當先發,這是我的目標。就像 他們常說的, offseason會發生什麼事,誰也說不準。也許有人會被交易, 誰又曉得到時還有沒有位置留下來呢? ...我喜歡這裡,我希望留下,但 假使真的不適合,那可能就是如此了。」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.231.174

09/11 17:12, , 1F
推..不過真的對zito有幫助當然好阿!!
09/11 17:12, 1F

09/14 15:20, , 2F
推王牌投手XD
09/14 15:20, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #18oDiLPc (SFGiants)
文章代碼(AID): #18oDiLPc (SFGiants)