Re: [AI. ] 捲捲頭 Jason Castro's Crazy

看板Realityshow作者 (宅到自己都覺得宅過頭)時間16年前 (2008/03/09 17:05), 編輯推噓4(402)
留言6則, 4人參與, 最新討論串3/5 (看更多)
※ 引述《DREW (曖曖內含光)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《DREW (曖曖內含光)》之銘言: : 應該會很適合。 : http://blogs.usatoday.com/idolchatter/2008/02/a-conference-ca.html#more 根據這篇報導,簡單抓了幾個我覺得有趣的部份... 1.Nigel + Paula + Randy,看來都不喜歡 Kyle。 ....It’s the same way that they argued about Kyle. For me, and Randy and Paula, he was the geeky one. He might have been the one that people were attracted to or said what on earth is he in the top 24 for..... geeky在這裡應該是負面意思吧?所以就是 Simon 想要力保他進入... 2.很熱血的說詞 XD 拿出 Kelly 來鼓勵大家。 Kelly Clarkson won and she wasn’t shown at all. You’ve got to be as good as you can be on every single performance. There’s an edge on having a story but at the end of the day it's how you come out this Tuesday and this Wednesday and sing your song. 但最後,沒有露面的那幾個,只有一個出線了........(聳肩) 3.關於這季的 Rockers... ... I think Amanda really is the real deal and a good singer and good character … I’m not sure he’s <<could be David Cook, could be Robbie, not clear in context>> as strong as a Bo Bice but he’s in that category for me. 如果那個 He 是指大廚的話,意思就是 Nigel 目前不認為, 他能走到 final 2 的位置? 我個人覺得應該是指大廚,海盜完全不用考慮在其中 :P 4.下面這段給第一次看 AI 的朋友們...評審們之間的愛恨情仇 XD > Paula and Simon's chemistry Oh no, they’re fighting. It’s the same thing in truth. There’s a boredom factor that creeps in during the day because you can get bored as you listen to the same song over and over, and then they start picking on each other. Some mornings they immediately hate each other for no good reason. He’ll slouch as she powders her nose and ignores him. Other mornings they’ll come in and be all lovey-dovey and start kissing each other. It just makes me sick sometimes. But at end of the day they will both fight for what they want. As you saw in the [last episode] Simon didn’t get his way over one of the kids. And he was moody as hell, as I guess we all are a little bit when we don’t get our own way. It’s just a natural reaction over the years of being together. Randy smooths everything out but people get annoyed with him and there’s no edge to him sometimes, so Paula will turn on him and say, "For God sake’s have your own opinion." It’s a family affair and it’s a dysfunctional family and they are. And then they all ride Ryan as well, say he’s insincere. 我覺得 AI 好看,有一部分是評審其實很好看 XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.9.89

03/09 17:07, , 1F
沒想到Simon想力保Kyle
03/09 17:07, 1F

03/09 17:36, , 2F
電梯秀不是就看得出來simon想保kyle了嗎
03/09 17:36, 2F

03/09 17:39, , 3F
似乎是這麼回事XDD
03/09 17:39, 3F

03/09 18:18, , 4F
我也喜歡Kyle 覺得他很可愛 You Raise Me Up唱的真不錯
03/09 18:18, 4F