Re: [轉錄][討論] 快速入手下半季!上半季大事摘要

看板Rangers作者 (工業電風扇)時間14年前 (2010/07/17 21:10), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
我用我的破英文翻一下好了QQ 不好多體諒阿阿阿 : 2. Colby Lewis. Did you know that one of the AL's best #2 starters was a : free agent last offseason? Did you know he signed a two-year contract for : five million dollars? Lewis was a bust in the States, so he went to Japan, : where he learned to be awesome. He has since returned and continued being : awesome, being a huge stabilizing force for a Rangers rotation that no one's : ever trusted. Lewis has to be seen as one of the best investments any team : has made in a year. 摳逼李維斯.你知道他是最好的二號投手而且在上個季末時是自由選手嗎? 你災樣他是用2年5M簽下來的嗎? 他狀態不好曾經炸裂,所以他去日本修煉而且變得很威 自從回來之後持續的變好,他穩定的扛起條子的輪值圈,雖然從來沒有人相信過他 Lewis是今年所有的隊伍裡面最好的投資! : 4. Texas Rangers. I don't know quite how well the Rangers stack up : against the beasts of the East, but I know the Cliff Lee acquisition was a : huge, huge help. All of a sudden, with Lee, Colby Lewis, CJ Wilson, and : Neftali Feliz, the Rangers have an impressive playoff pitching staff. Before : the Lee move, I thought Texas might just roll over in the postseason. With : Lee, they have at least one game where they'll arguably have the pitching : edge over anyone. 我不知道條子該怎麼將他們好處綜合起來來對付東區的那些妖魔鬼怪 但是我知道飛刀的加入有灰熊灰雄大的幫助 忽然之間,Lee+Lewis+C.J+Feliz,條子在季後賽會有著強大的投手戰力 在飛刀加入之前,我認為條子只是想打入季後賽 如今有飛刀在,他們無疑將會有場比賽是投手優勢超過任何人的 翻得爛多見諒..QQ --

07/01 20:29,
那一樓知道天海祐希嗎?
07/01 20:29

07/01 20:30,
如果你說天海 好像是av的
07/01 20:30
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.161.218.5
文章代碼(AID): #1CGQkq4U (Rangers)
文章代碼(AID): #1CGQkq4U (Rangers)