[外電] 眾志成城,活塞態度讓簡訊塞爆SVG手機?

看板Pistons作者 (雪餅)時間9年前 (2015/01/01 23:20), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
All for one, one for all Pistons attitude gets SVG's cell phone to blow up 原文連結:http://tinyurl.com/nu39t53 by Keith Langlois Any time something notable happens during an NBA game, a coach can count on text messages and voice mails flooding in from the fraternity of coaches. And there were plenty of notable things that happened during the 109-86 Pistons win at Orlando on Tuesday. 在NBA,一位總教練能夠從湧入的簡訊和語音留言得知一件大事的發生。 而在活塞109-86戰勝魔術的比賽中就發生了不少這樣的事。 There was Jodie Meeks scoring 34 points on 16 shots and making 9 of 11 3-pointers. There was Andre Drummond grabbing 22 rebounds in 29 minutes. There was Joel Anthony, playing for the first time in about three weeks, blocking four shots in the fourth quarter to key a defensive effort that clinched a third straight win. Meeks只出手16次就得了34分,命中了11次三分球出手中的9球;抓猛上場29分鐘 就抓了22個籃板;Joel Anthony在最近三週內第一次上場,還蓋了四個火鍋,而 這種在防守上的努力就是讓活塞拿下了三連勝的關鍵。 But none of those things comprised the dominant theme of the well wishes Stan Van Gundy awoke to Wednesday morning. Instead, it was the way his four starters who didn't play a second of the fourth quarter – and everybody else on the bench with them – celebrated every Anthony block or Meeks triple or any other play that contributed to the win. 但是主要讓SVG獲得這些祝賀的不是以上這些,而是四位沒有在第四節上場的 先發球員以及其他替補在板凳席上的慶祝。他們為了每次Anthony的火鍋、Meeks 的三分球,以及其他任何幫助贏球的play。 "I had numerous texts from other coaches and basketball people," Van Gundy said after the last practice of 2015, after which the Pistons sent rookie Spencer Dinwiddie to Grand Rapids for his first taste of D-League play. "People were talking more about that more than they were about Jodie's scoring. It was very, very noticeable." 在2014年(原文寫2015...看起來像誤植,還是說是我會錯意了?)的最後一次 練習後,SVG將Dinwiddie送到發展聯盟,同時說:「我收到許多來自其他教練 和有在關注籃球的人的簡訊。人們在談論這些(慶祝)比談論Meeks得分談論得 還多。這非常顯而易見。」 Even Van Gundy, who coaches every possession to the final whistle, couldn't help but notice the explosions off the bench, led by Brandon Jennings, who one game after scoring 25 points and hitting 5 of 9 3-pointers in a 23-point win at Cleveland played sparingly as D.J. Augustin put up an 11-point, 10-assist game. 即使是到比賽結束前都還關心著場上情形的SVG都無法忽視板凳席上由建寧帶頭 的狂熱。建寧上一場比賽對騎士得了25分,其中三分球9投5中,率隊以23分之差 贏球後,這場上場時間卻很少,同時Augustin得了11分10助攻。 "We made a point of it today, especially with a guy like Brandon coming off the unbelievable game in Cleveland and I played him like 18 minutes and he's on the bench excited. People talk about those things as intangibles; I think they're very tangible. An NBA season is arduous even when you're going well. When you're 8 and 23, it's triple that. So that kind of spirit and enthusiasm can carry you and keep you getting better. So I think it's far more than just an intangible. I think it's huge. It was good to see our guys happy, quite honestly. It's been a rough year and to see them having some fun and enjoying it, yeah, I think it was great." SVG說:「今天我這樣做是有意義的,尤其是當像建寧這樣的球員前一場比賽 打得很好,我卻把興奮的他冰在板凳上。人們覺得這很難以理解。我認為,在 NBA當你打得好的時候很難維持,而當你是8勝23敗的時候,這難度是三倍。所 以那樣的熱誠和精神可以讓你保持良好的表現。這並不是無法理解。這很重要。 看到我的球員們開心很棒,而老實說,在經歷了艱困的一年之後看到他們享受 比賽,我覺得很棒。」 "I'm always team first," Jennings said. "My night in Cleveland, I had a great night and then guys were cheering for me. Jodie Meeks stepped up and he had a big night, so it was important that we cheer him on, too. Dre had a big night and also D.J., he ran the team well." 建寧說:「我一直都是團隊優先的球員。作客騎士的那場比賽,我打得好而 隊友們替我歡呼。這場,Meeks、抓猛、Augustin都打得很好,所以我該替 他們歡呼。」 Van Gundy said that since Josh Smith was waived on Dec. 22 and the Pistons had a three-day run of practices between games, Jennings has been much more vocal and active in practices. Smith, probably by virtue of his 11 years in the NBA and his status as the team's highest-paid player, was a forceful personality. Into that vacuum, many have stepped forward. SVG說自從12月22日揮棄了Smith之後,活塞連續三天練習時,建寧變得 更常說話,也更活躍參與練習。Smith,也許是因為他的11年資歷以及身為 全隊最高薪的球員,平時作風十分強硬。他離開後,大家都站出來了。 "There's been a lot more guys talking," Van Gundy said. "Caron's (Butler) been our leader pretty much all year and he's stayed in that role, but what I see now is more guys involved and talking. SVG說:「更多人在一起聊天了。Caron Butler整年都是我們的領袖而他 仍然是,但我看到的是更多球員更投入的聊天。」 "Brandon has noticeably gotten back to probably what's his natural personality. He's really having fun. He's talking a lot, joking with guys. I think he'd been suffering. He hadn't been playing real well, we hadn't been winning and he had gotten really quiet. I told him today before practice, I've really liked since we came back to practice after that Brooklyn game, I've been impressed with his attitude and the way he's approached things. He's been outstanding and given us a lift, obviously in the Cleveland game with his play on the court, but I know he's capable of that. Last night was actually more impressive to me, what he did and how he handled himself." 「建寧顯而易見的回到了他原本該有的個性。他正在享受。他一直在說話, 和隊友開玩笑,所以我認為他原本一直不開心。過去他打得不好,我們贏不 了球,而他十分安靜。我今天練習前告訴他,對籃網的比賽後第一次練習時 的他讓我很欣賞。他的態度和處事方法令我印象深刻。他很傑出,也很明顯 的在對騎士的時候幫了我們很大的忙。我知道他能。昨晚讓我印象更深刻, 他之後他做了什麼也知道他該如何處理。」 "Stan wants me to talk more," Jennings said. "The fact this is my sixth year, it's time for me to really just start talking and being that point guard and that leader. Also, I'm still trying to learn the game, so he's really teaching. He joked one day and said, 'I think after basketball, you might be a coach.' I said, no, I'm cool on that. But I'm just trying to learn from him, what he thinks of the game of basketball." 建寧說:「SVG要我多說些話。事實上,這已經是我第六個球季,而我也該開始 像個控衛,像個領袖。而我仍然在學習比賽,SVG在教。有一天他開了我一個玩 笑說,我想退休後你可能會當教練。我說,不,雖然我覺得這很酷,但我仍然 在學習他看待籃球賽的方式。」 Jennings admitted the 3-19 start was devastating, especially when the team had virtual 100 percent participation at their practice facility for the month before training camp opened and optimism was palpable. Without Smith, he has the ball in his hands more, which also encourages ownership and makes it a little easier to get into the flow of a game. In any case, Jennings' body language is notably different over the three-game winning strak. 建寧承認3勝19敗的開季很悲慘,尤其是整隊都100%出席了訓練營開始前的一個 月的練習,也十分樂觀。Smith離開後,他獲得更多球權,讓他更能夠融入比賽。 不管怎麼說,建寧在這三連勝中傳達的身體語言和過往的明顯不同。 It's easy to say all teams have fun when things are going well, which is true enough. It also ignores the probability that what's happened over the past few weeks wouldn't have been possible if the Pistons had allowed the 3-19 start to break their spirit. 當順利時,每一隊都能夠享受比賽。但這忽略了一個可能,那就是3勝19敗的 開季戰績可能已經破壞了團隊的氣氛。 "That's what I said to them," Van Gundy said. "Their spirit, those three practices (before) Christmas, has had a large part to do with us getting better. The fact they came in with the right attitude and spirit and encouraging each other has allowed us to get better and then it pays off on the floor. I don't know which comes first. Everybody's happen when they're winning. But I think it's a credit to our guys that, where we are record wise, their work ethic, spirit and emotions are where they've been for the last 10, 11 days. I think it's been great." SVG說:「這就是我跟他們說得。他們的精神,聖誕節前的三次練習,重點就是 在於讓我們變得更好。我們如果有更好的態度和精神,相互鼓勵,這和場上的好 表現是相關的。我不知道他們的先後順序。但當我們開始贏球,這些事都會發生。 我覺得我應該讚美我的球員們,他們過去10、11天的精神是他們被說聰明的原因。 這很棒。」 = = = 看來是賈詡的離隊讓團隊氣氛好多了,說不定建寧其實不爽他很久了XD? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 220.133.30.197 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Pistons/M.1420125629.A.00E.html

01/02 00:16, , 1F
新的開始連勝推推推
01/02 00:16, 1F

01/02 00:44, , 2F
加油R
01/02 00:44, 2F

01/02 01:27, , 3F
好棒的團隊氣氛
01/02 01:27, 3F

01/02 03:40, , 4F
I'm always team first 啊?
01/02 03:40, 4F