[ 王 ] 活塞新球季細姨首報

看板Pistons作者 (De-troit Basketball)時間11年前 (2012/10/02 23:48), 編輯推噓16(1601)
留言17則, 16人參與, 最新討論串1/1
就在底特律歡慶老虎隊晉級季後賽的同時,活塞的球季即將展開啦! 王細姨漫長的等待終於結束。 http://www.nba.com/pistons/features/truebluepistons_121001b.html 既然大班還不在陣中,小王子計畫讓每個人知道球季的開始有多麼重要。 “We are capable,” he said. “There are a lot of teams that are capable. The question is going and doing it. The important thing for us is how we start the season off. We’ve got a nice road trip coming up at the start of the season, so we’re going to have to steal some games there. It’s all how you start. You get off to a bad start, you put yourself in a hole and all of a sudden the playoffs get out of reach. 開季要好好打,因為球季就像比賽一樣,剛開始打不好就是挖了洞給自己找麻煩, 季後賽就遠啦。(上個球季開季4勝20負的慘痛教訓啊) Frank提到帶兵哲學。 “We just try to be very real with the guys,” he said. “Every day, whether you win or lose, what did we do well? What did we do poorly? What do we need to fix? Watched a lot of tape with them, showed it to them. There are times you’ve got to be a hope teller – not a hype teller, but a hope teller. But at the end of the day, we’re going to be real. We won’t always be right, but we’ll be real. 對球員要非常真誠、實在。不管贏球或吞敗都要檢討。 “Everyone had a very focused summer development plan,” he said. “We really saw great strides. Virtually the whole entire team here in September. It was all voluntary. You didn’t have to pull any teeth. Guys want to create their own memories of what Detroit Pistons basketball is. When people talk about the Pistons, they’re no longer talking about ’04. They’re talking about what’s happened the last three years and we want to change that perception and understand it’s going to take a great deal of sweat equity. It starts with what our guys did this summer.” 九月的時候整隊都自發性的到練習場練習。 http://tinyurl.com/8mldqcv 小王子準備保住他的先發小前鋒位置,成為一位更好的領導者。 "I am here to play basketball whether it is to be a leader or whatever," Prince said. "That is something I am willing to do and help out with. "I am here to remain a starter of course. I don't plan on coming off the bench." "I just want to go out and have fun first off," Prince said. "I want to get back to playing the type of basketball I am accustomed to. The leadership role will be more important, especially with the young guys. Whatever the team needs I am willing to do." http://tinyurl.com/8qp2hrs "It was very different," third-year veteran Greg Monroe said Monday during the club's annual media day. "With six new players and five of them being younger players who never had any experience in the NBA ... it's definitely good having a full offseason as opposed to last year. Monroe說:球隊今年有六位新球員,其中五位沒有 NBA 經驗。所以和去年不一樣有 個完整的球季的確是好事啦。 Andre Drummond has new secret move. http://tinyurl.com/8hknf2g Psst. Wanna know a secret? Andre Drummond has spent almost three months in Detroit, working out at the Pistons' training facility, developing a top-secret weapon in the post. Drummond花了將近三個月的時間練習他的禁區絕招。 "I can't tell you what it is," he said, flashing a smile on Monday afternoon at the Pistons' media day. What is it? "You gotta see," he said. Hmm. Is it a Kareem Abdul-Jabbar sky hook? Or a Shaquille O'Neal dunk? Or a Wilt Chamberlain finger roll? "I can't tell you," he said. Is it effective? "I put points on the board," he said. Drummond堅持不肯透露他的秘密武器。 On draft day, one knock against Drummond was his work ethic, but several Pistons praised his effort this summer. "He works extremely hard," said Corey Maggette, a 13-year veteran. 選秀當天被質疑的工作態度,新隊友幫他平反啦。 Frank also praised Drummond's work ethic: "He is working extremely hard. He has been extremely committed. He wants to learn, looks you in the eye. He is eager to learn. He has definitely made progress." 教練也稱讚他的態度。 Maggette has grown close to Drummond. And if you get close to Maggette, he gives you a nickname. "His nickname is Pimp Juice," Maggette said. "And he calls me Sea Drizzle, and then I call him Bee-Dizzle." 活塞前幾年離開一個愛幫隊友取綽號的溪蛙之後,現在來了一個 Maggette。 Frankly, we have no idea what that means. But it sounds like a good thing and Maggette has become Drummond's mentor: "This is a guy who is 19 and is still learning this game. He needs somebody around him. He needs a big brother, and I'm going to help anyway I can." 除了打嘴砲之外 Maggette 還願意指導19歲的菜鳥。 http://tinyurl.com/9t4nr8y If the Pistons are to return to NBA relevance, second-year pro Brandon Knight must make the jump from promising prospect to standout point guard. "He's the key to the team because he's the point guard, the general," Pistons newcomer Corey Maggette said Monday. "He's gotten better, he's gained more weight, and he has the eye of the tiger, so we will see what happens." Maggette:Knight 是球隊的關鍵人物。他增重而且有老虎之眼。 "I think the great thing about Brandon, as a young player, he was one of hardest workers, and day in and day out, he was the same guy, which is a hard trait for anyone -- let alone (a young player)," Pistons coach Lawrence Frank said. "He's made a lot of strides. No one is going to outwork Brandon. He's relentless in his quest to become as good or as great as he possibly can be." 教頭也說 Knight 是很勤奮、努力不懈的年輕人。 Knight added 15 pounds of muscle on his 6-foot-3 frame, although he teasingly declined to say how much he weighs. Knight 增加了15磅的肌肉。 "You just get to spend more time with your players, your coaching staff," Knight said of the difference. "It just helps the chemistry, it helps a lot of things instead of just being thrown right into the fire and not really knowing anybody. "I think having that time gives you a lot more confidence, a better comfort level, and it just prepares you for the season." 「多和球員、教練團相處能增進隊上的化學效應,有這樣的時間也給我更多的信心, 更大的舒適感來準備這個球季。」Knight 說。 王細姨今日小心得:看來Maggette有成為活塞新任嘴砲王的架勢 xD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.71.52.85

10/03 00:08, , 1F
擔心的就是只會嘴砲~
10/03 00:08, 1F

10/03 01:36, , 2F
推~~
10/03 01:36, 2F

10/03 08:31, , 3F
球隊裡需要有一個會嘴砲的人~~
10/03 08:31, 3F

10/03 11:09, , 4F
希望Drummond的絕招不是更多的 fade away XD
10/03 11:09, 4F