[騾子] eMule 0.50a MorphXT 12.4 Released

看板P2PSoftWare作者 (....)時間13年前 (2010/07/28 06:53), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
http://emulemorph.sourceforge.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=69 First of all, this version includes updated libs and Visual Studio 2010 solution and project files. This makes MorphXT the first mod to provide sources that will compile on VS 2010 without any more ado. However, switching to VS 2010 also resulted in a growth in size of the executable file of about 1.5 MB. The reason for this lies within the change to VS 2010 although probably only Microsoft knows what the exact reason for this is. Nevertheless is this change enabling me to use a more convenient development environment and this is also a step toward using the state of the art development environment provided by Microsoft, which I consider good! Also, the sorting that got a little weird in 12.3 is now improved and works like expected. Sorry about any inconvenience. There are some more bugfixes, please read the changelog for more. I would also like to take the opportunity to thank WiZaRd who contributed some patches, fixes and changes to this version. Most notably his fix that will solve the trouble with downloading files from SourceForge mirrors. Well then, have fun! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.80.139.3

07/28 18:45, , 1F
繼續等刀疤......
07/28 18:45, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1CJsDk3I (P2PSoftWare)
文章代碼(AID): #1CJsDk3I (P2PSoftWare)