Re: ANTM C14-第五名英文訪問

看板NextTopModel作者 (七)時間14年前 (2010/05/10 19:25), 編輯推噓21(21011)
留言32則, 18人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《hoyumi (春爛漫!戀爛漫!)》之銘言: : Reality TV Games participated in a post-elimination phone call with America : Next Top Model 14's Jessica Serfaty. : ************************************************** : What is your height? 你多高呢 : 5'10". (age?) Nineteen, I just turned nineteen on April 4. (hometown?) : Conway, Arkansas. (ethnicity?) French. 五呎十吋 大概177.4cm 年齡十九歲 四月四日剛滿十九歲喔耶 我家鄉在阿肯塞州的Conway 我有法國血統 : How did you come to be cast on Top Model? 你怎麼會來ANTM的試鏡的? : I went to the mall one day and they were scouting for ANTM and someone they : came up to me and asked me questions. They wanted me to audition but since I : wasn't eighteen they told me to come back when I was eighteen, so I counted : down the days until I turned eighteen and finally I turned eighteen and I : went and auditioned and made it on. (later) When I found out that they were : having auditions in two weeks, I told my husband about it and we took off for : an eight hour drive to Texas and I auditioned and I made it. (So you did not : go to the mall for the casting, you went there for other reasons?) Yes. (When : I think about it Top Model has had decent representation from Arkansas.) I : know, isn't that crazy, they really have... Arkansas has really had quite a : few people come out of the woodwork! 有一天我到購物中心 有人在那邊辦試鏡 然後有個人問了我些問題 她們想要我去試鏡 但是我還沒滿十八歲 所以她們要我滿十八再來 我就在那邊算啊算的 等到滿十八歲了參加試鏡並且入選 我是在試鏡前兩個禮拜發現有甄選 跟我老公開了八小時的車到德州參加然後入選 (所以在購物中心那次你沒試鏡 等參加另一季嗎?)對啊 (我印象中阿肯塞州好像沒有什麼超級名模?)沒錯 不覺得很扯嗎 阿肯色州扣掉從事木材業的人以後真的很少人 : Even though you were scouted by ANTM, you have modeled before, right? 你被ANTM相中之前也當過麻豆吧? : Yes, I have modeled for the past five years. I worked for Dillard's, I'd work : for them about three times a month... that was my money job, every now and : again I would get bigger gigs and I did one national thing before ANTM and : that is for a teen magazine called Justine which I got the back cover of! 對啊 過去五年我都在當麻豆 我替Dillard's工作 我大概一個月替她們工作三次 那是我收入來源 在ANTM之前我幫一個發行全國的青少年雜誌Justine拍過封底照 : (When you did Dillard's, was it newspaper ads?) They never tell you what they : are going to use you for, one time I just went on their website and when I : clicked Juniors my picture popped up and they never told me that I was going : to be on the internet, so you never know what they are going to use you for, : but normally what they used me for was for newspapers - like catalog, but : sometimes I would be on the internet or in a magazine. (Where did you do the : shoots for Dillard's?) I would go to Little Rock, that's where Dillard's home : base is and the Dillard family lives there. (你做的Dillard's是報紙廣告嗎?)她們從不會告訴你照片用在哪邊 有次我在她們網站上的青少年頁面看到我的照片彈跳出來 她們從沒跟我說我會登上網站 她們從不會告訴你你的照片要登出來了 我通常都是做報紙的部分 類似型錄 不過有時候我會出現在網站上或是雜誌上 (你在哪邊為Dillard's拍照?) 我是去Little Rock Dillard家族也住在那邊 : Are you still in Arkansas? 你賽後還留在阿肯色州嗎? : No, I moved out to LA on Saturday... we just uprooted our whole family and : left our jobs to come out here and pursue modeling and acting. (Is it just : you who will be pursuing modeling and acting?) No, my husband is going to try : to get into modeling and acting as well and so is our little year old boy : (chuckles)... so the whole family. 不是耶 我禮拜六的時候搬到LA了 我們舉家搬來而且辭職 到這邊追求麻豆和演戲機會 (只有你在追求麻豆跟演戲機會嗎?)不是 我老公也想從事麻豆跟演戲 還有我們的小兒子 所以該說是全家吧 : Were you the one who got your husband interested in modeling? 是你讓你老公對麻豆業感興趣的嗎? : When he was a teenager he did a little bit, maybe one or two things, but once : we got married and he realized that you can actually make a living off of : modeling so he decided to give it a try and he actually enjoys doing it; he : did a few things back in Arkansas and he is really excited about getting into : acting out here. (And on top of that you guys are going to be stage moms : too.) I know (slight laugh), basically we will take turns, I am pretty sure : that he will be mommy sometimes and I will be mommy the other times. 他還是青少年的時候有過一些經驗 大概一兩次吧不過自從我們結婚 他才意識到你真的可以靠當麻豆吃飯 所以他就想試試看 而他也喜歡這樣 他有時候回阿肯色做些事情 他真的對演戲很有興趣 (所以你們要輪流當看顧孩子囉) 對啊 基本上我們會輪流 : How did your husband adapt to being a single father while you were gone? 你離家的時候你老公對獨自照顧小孩感覺如何? : He is honestly the best dad that I have ever seen before, I am dead serious : when I say that. [Our son], Roman is the first priority for him all the time, : he is such a good dad and when I was gone he basically took on the mommy : role, he took off work for two months to take care of him. He is so funny : because he always wants Roman to come sleep in the bed with us and I am : always like, "No, I need my sleep!" Oh my gosh. I swear he is more like [what : you would expect] the woman would be and I am like a man would be. (What is : your husband's name?) Ididia, but we call him Diddy... He's French too, his : father was born in Marakesh, Morocco, so our son Roman is really, really : French. 老實說我想他是我看過最棒的爹地了 我發誓我說的是真的 我的兒子Roman永遠是他的第一優先 他真的是個好爸爸 其實當我離開家他扮演了媽咪 他在這兩個月中照顧小兒子 他很好玩 他很喜歡要Roman來跟我們一起睡 但我總是說"不行 我需要睡眠" 我的老天爺啊 我發誓我們兩個真的像是角色互換 他比較像是個媽媽而我比較像是爸爸 (你老公的名字是?)Ididia 我們叫他Diddy 他也是法國人喔 他的爸爸在Morocco的Marakesh出生 所以我們的小孩真的是法國人 : How did you like living in the Top Model house? 你覺得在Top House的生活如何? : I really liked the house, it was gorgeous, the coolest thing ever. Both of : the houses were spectacular, the one in New Zealand was beyond words. You : would just wake up and and look out at the ocean and all of New Zealand, it : was the most gorgeous thing ever. 我喜歡那邊的生活啊 很漂亮的房子 算是我看過最酷的事了 紐西蘭跟紐約的都很棒 紐西蘭那間更是美翻了 你可能起床往外看就是海 然後整片紐西蘭的景色 大概是我看過最美的景象 : Who were your closest friends in the house? 比賽中誰是你的好朋友? : I got the closest to Brenda and Tatianna, they were just the coolest girls : ever and I still stay in contact with them. 我的好友是Brenda和Tatianna 她們都是好女孩 我們到現在都還有連絡 : What was your favorite photo shoot? 你最喜歡的拍照過程? : The fake photo shoot when we got to dress up in all of that crazy stuff. I : loved the makeup... ironically that was the most painful photo shoot yet it : was my favorite, because my hair... I almost started crying - but I loved it : so much! 最喜歡膺品照 因為我們穿上瘋狂的裝扮 我喜歡那個造型 不過其實那是很痛的一次拍攝 因為我的頭髮的關係 我幾乎快哭出來了 不過還是我的最愛 : Do you agree with your elimination? 對於你的淘汰你同意嗎? : The reason that I was eliminated was because I was commercial and I couldn't : deliver editorial all the time, only just every now and then, so I think they : made the right decision when they eliminated me because I was commercial when : there were other contestants who were editorial and that is why you are : there... it's editorial and they gave me a lot of chances and I am grateful : for that... I am grateful for the opportunity. 我被淘汰的原因是我看起來太商業 而且沒辦法穩定表現得很時尚 我想她們淘汰我是正確的選擇吧 在比賽中當其他人能表現出時尚而我沒有 我很感謝在時尚表現上面她們給了我很多機會 對於參賽我覺得很感謝 : What few words pop in your mind about... 以下的人物簡單評論... : Jay Manuel - Favorite, favorite, favorite... I absolutely fell in love with : him, he was the most down to earth person on that set and he has a good heart : for young, aspiring models. He would just develop you and talk to you and it : didn't always relate to modeling all the time... he would just talk to you : and nobody else there did that, so I really, really admired that about him. Mr. Jay - 愛 愛 愛 其實我愛上他了哈哈 在拍攝場景中他總是能給你很實在的建議 而且他有副好心腸能啟發年輕麻豆 他會漸漸教導你然後和你聊 聊的內容也不盡然都是麻豆 那邊只有他會和你聊天 其他的人都沒有 所以我真的很喜歡Mr Jay : J Alexander - Miss J, well the first words that pop into my mind is that he : is a hoot, he is just a hoot and just makes me laugh. Also, he is just like : his mother in that he is set in his ways and is stubborn but he has a soft : heart too - he would tell us stories about his mother and stuff and basically : she reminded me of him from what he was saying. Miss Jay - 恩第一個跳出我腦海的印象是笑聲 有他的地方就有笑聲 他總是讓我笑 在他設定的目標上他就像是他的母親 他很固執但是有顆善良的心 他會告訴我們他媽媽的故事 而他媽媽又讓我想起他 : Nigel - I really like Nigel, I feel like he is a sweet soul, he is very : compassionate, like I feel I stubbed my toe on the photo shoot with him in : New Zealand and he was the only person who actually cared, he was like "are : you OK?" and he grabbed my foot and rubbed the sore out, he was really sweet. Nigel - 我真的喜歡Nigel 我想他是個好人 他很體貼 比如我在紐西蘭跟他拍照的時候 我弄傷了我的腳指 他是唯一關心的人 他說了"你還好吧?"之類的 他還抓起我的腳幫我按摩酸痛 他真的很貼心 : Tyra - Tyra was really cool, you know we don't get to see her that much on : set, but from what I did see, she is a very sweet girl. She is as loud and : crazy as she is on TV, she is not putting on a scene and she is not fake, : that is definitely her. I like that because she kinda reminds me of myself a : little bit. Tyra - Tyra很棒 其實我們不是很常見到他 不過以我相處經驗來看 他是個甜心女孩 他跟電視上一樣說話大聲動作誇張 他不是在開機的時候做做樣子 電視上的他就是實際上的他 我喜歡他也因為他有點像我 : How did you feel about your makeover, had you been brunette before? 你覺得你的大改造如何呢 你以前棕髮過嗎? : My natural color is brunette but I haven't been a brunette for many years, so : it was very shocking for me at first. I was like uh... plus I had never : parted my hair down the middle, I always had a side part, honestly I think : that was the more drastic than the dark hair - parting it down the middle : like that was crazy(!), but I have gotten really used to it not and I won't : ever go back to blond. I still part it on the side but I love the brunette. : (It was curly in the earlier photos?) I loved my hair like that, I kept it : like that for as long as I could. 我天生的髮色是棕色 不過我已經好幾年不是棕色頭髮了 所以一開始我真的有給她嚇到 而且我從沒有中分 我都是側分 我想這個分邊比頭髮棕色還令我驚訝 中分看起來好像瘋了一樣(!) 不過我已經習慣而且也不想染回金色了 我還是側分不過我喜歡棕色 我喜歡我的頭髮有大波浪 所以我又去捲回來了 : Did you watch Top Model before? 你以前看過ANTM嗎? : I watched a few cycles, I was really too young when it first came out to be : watching it, but I have been watching it for the past few years. I got to see : when Danielle from Arkansas won, that was my favorite. It was great to see : someone from Arkansas win... and I just love her in general. (So us Danielle : your favorite Top Model contestant?) Danielle is definitely my favorite and I : really liked Nicole (Cycle 13), we got to meet her and she is just a sweet, : sweetheart, she is really cool. 我看過幾季 當它剛開始撥出的時候我還太小不能看 不過最近幾年的我有看 我有看到也來自阿肯色州的Danielle贏 她是我的最愛 看到同鄉贏真的開心 我愛她全部 (所以Danielle是你最喜歡的ANTM參賽者?)Danielle絕對是我的最愛啊 我也很愛C13的Nicole 我們之前有見過她 她就是個很甜的甜心 他真的酷 : Do you think that there are people who progressed through the competition : because of their modeling ability and potential or was it due to them being : good reality TV "characters"? 你覺得有些人晉級是因為她們的麻豆能力還有淺力 還是因為她們在真人實境秀中 提供了秀的成分而晉級? : I would say that the majority of it would be because they are interesting : characters for television - you have to realize that it is not just modeling, : it is a TV show and you need to be entertaining, so I think it is 50-50 or : maybe 60-40(!), but you definitely have to have a good TV personality but : then again you have to be able to model, it is a modeling TV show. So it [is : a little of both,] but I would definitely say that if you don't have a good : TV personality then you won't be there for long. (How did you deal with : that?) I just understood that it was television... it was TV - why would they : keep someone on who was boring? And they would tell us to have energy... : always our key word was energy... every day that was the word that we heard : because they always wanted us to have energy on the set... for the cameras. 我必須說節目要的是實境秀中的角色 - 你必須了解到這不只是比麻豆 這是個電視節目然後你必須帶有娛樂成分 所以我想大概佔了50%還是60%吧 不過你在電視上必須看起來有內容然後又得扮演好麻豆的角色 這是麻豆電視秀 我想我得說如果你沒有內容那不會在比賽中留太久(你對這有什麼看法?) 我知道它是個電視秀...誰會想留著一個無聊的人? 而且她們會叫我們表現得有活力點 總是提醒我們"活-力-!!" 每一天我們聽到的就是這個關鍵字 節目總會要我們在攝影機面前表現得活潑 : Who are your favorite models? 你最喜歡的麻豆是? : Call me old fashioned, but I really liked Cindy Crawford, she is actually : retired [from modeling], and she had a furniture line out now. I always loved : her... and if you ask me, she always looked commercial but she does editorial : stuff... she's just gorgeous. She kinda got an interesting look about her, so : she can do both. (Which model did you portray at the casting challenge?) Hmm, : I don't remember who I chose to portray. 叫我老江湖唄 我喜歡辛蒂克勞馥 她從麻豆界退隱了不過他現在有設計家具 我愛她 而且她雖然看起來商業不過她的作品卻時尚 她就是正 她有張有趣的臉孔 所以她能商業也能前衛 (那你試鏡的時候扮演誰?)恩~~ 我忘記了耶 : Who are your favorite designers? 你最愛的設計師? : I love Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs. 我喜歡Michael Kors還有Marc Jacobs : What are your goals in terms of modeling? 你對當麻豆有什麼計畫嗎? : My goals for modeling would be... eventually I would like to live in a : different state and have them call me... be like Jennifer Aniston, they call : you and basically you've already booked the job without going to a go see, : that would be incredible... I would like to get that big and become that well : known and making like the six-figure income and just be successful at it, : that's what I am aiming for. (A special request model?) Yes. (So is your goal : to do runway, editorial, catalog?) I won't be doing runway or editorial, I : mean if I was ever asked to do a job like that I might do it but I am really : focusing on commercial work because that is what I am so good at (slight : laugh). 我對麻豆的計畫是...我最終希望住在一個完全不一樣的州 然後她們找我工作 像珍妮佛安尼斯頓 她們找你基本上你已經被錄用而你不用經過go-see 那就太棒了啊啊啊~ 我想變成那樣的超模 然後很有名 賺六位數的酬勞然後又很成功 (專屬麻豆嗎?)對 (那你的目標會放再伸展台 前衛時尚還是目錄麻豆?) 我不想做伸展台跟前衛麻豆 我的意思是假如有這樣的工作找我 我不會拒絕 不過我想目前專心在商業麻豆上 因為這是我真的擅長的部分 : Have you ever been signed to an agency? 你以前有跟事務所簽約嗎? : Yes I was signed to an agency in Arkansas, The Agency. (What about now?) I am : now scouting for agents - I am looking for ones that will be just as excited : about signing me as I would be to sign with them, someone who just isn't a : shark but someone who will make decisions that will be good for my career. 有 我以前和阿肯色州的經紀公司簽約了- "這"經紀公司 (目前情況又是如何?) 我還在找經紀公司 我想找一家我簽給她們 她們跟我一樣對彼此合作感到興奮的經紀公司 會幫我選擇的公司對我的事業比較好 : Who has the most potential to make it as a model after ANTM? 誰在比賽後還是有當麻豆的淺力? : Krista, myself, Raina and Simone. Krista,我自己,Raina還有Simone : What are your thoughts on the remaining girls... 你對還剩下來的女孩的想法? : Krista - I think that Krista is going to be a great model one day, I think : that she has a lot of potential and she can do a lot of great poses and she : has a great face. Keista - 我想有天Krista會變成一個超模 我覺得她很有淺力 她可以擺出很棒的姿勢而且她有很棒的臉蛋 : Alex - Alex could be a comedian, she is so funny and down to Earth and : cool... a tomboy who loves music... she is obsessed with music, that is the : one thing that pops in my head when it comes to Alex. Alexandra - 她可以當喜劇演員 她很好笑而且做人實在 男孩子氣又愛音樂 她對音樂著迷 這是一提到她我腦海第一個跳出的字眼 : Angelea - Angelea is a cool girl, I mean she can be the queen bee when she : wants but when you really get to know her and you are one-on-one with her, : she is a lotta fun to hang out with and she makes me laugh. Angelea - 他是個很酷的女孩 他想的時候就變身女王峰 不過當你真的認識她 一對一相處的時候 跟他在一起漫好玩的 他會讓你笑 : Raina - I love Raina, I am very inspired by Raina for her dedication to : anything that she sets her mind too. She inspires me because when she sets : her mind to something, she really gives it her all and I think that it is : something that everyone can look up to. For example, she worked out every : day, she was the only girl in the house who worked out every day, she was the : only girl in the house who watched what she ate and she was the only girl in : the house who would practice posing in front of the mirror an hour long every : single night... that is true dedication, she had her eye on the prize and : that is a great commodity to have. She was the only girl in the house that : did all three of those things, the three top things that any of us should be : doing. Raina - 我愛她 Raina教了我很多比如當她定立目標後她努力的模樣 當她下定決心後全心投入的樣子真的啟發了我 我想每個人都可以學習 像她每天運動 她是整個房子裡面唯一每天運動的女孩 她是唯一管理自己飲食的女孩 她也是唯一每天在鏡子前練習擺姿勢一小時的女孩 這些都是她做過的 她決心要贏得那個豐厚的獎勵 她是比賽中唯一有作上面三件 其實每個比賽的女孩都該做的事情的女孩 : Are you on Facebook, Twitter or some other social network / blog? : I am on Twitter and I have a site up, JessicaSerfaty.com, it's in the works : and we are still working out the kinks, but it is already up. : Is there anything that you would like to say to your fans? 有什麼想對你的粉斯說的嗎? : I want to say thank you to all of them... for all of the support because if : it wasn't for them, none of us would be here, that is so true. Top Model has : some dedicated fan, I have never seen more dedicated fans... I think it's : great... thanks so much for watching all your support. : Thank you Jessica! 謝謝你們! 假如沒有你們 就不會有我們 這是事實 ANTM有死忠粉斯 我從沒看過這麼瘋狂的粉斯 我覺得這很棒 謝謝觀賞 謝謝你的傑西卡 : ======翻譯大神===== : 隨便看看 : JC卡是法國人 不就跟媽揪你一樣? : 她跟布媽還有她踢最要好 : 最喜歡的假貨照 : 其實她原本是棕髮喔 現在還是打算繼續保留棕髮 : 然後她有推特以及個人網頁 : http://jessicaserfaty.com/ : 看完感覺得真的是好人 幾乎沒有一個抱怨~ : 就連被淘汰也說是正確的決定 好天使的訪談...到處都是愛跟酷 甜心系女孩舉例的目標也是美國甜心珍妮佛安妮斯頓耶 好有搶接班人意味~ XDD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.170.121.216 ※ 編輯: maru0502 來自: 218.170.121.216 (05/10 19:33) ※ 編輯: maru0502 來自: 218.170.121.216 (05/10 19:40)

05/10 19:50, , 1F
不知道為什麼有時後覺得cool=no comment..XD
05/10 19:50, 1F

05/10 19:51, , 2F
真的是貨真價實的天使XDD
05/10 19:51, 2F

05/10 19:52, , 3F
真是好女孩啊 (想起某雙面人賽後訪談..
05/10 19:52, 3F

05/10 19:54, , 4F
原來antm是年紀太小不能看的節目
05/10 19:54, 4F