ANTM C14-第五名英文訪問

看板NextTopModel作者 (春爛漫!戀爛漫!)時間14年前 (2010/05/10 16:01), 編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
Reality TV Games participated in a post-elimination phone call with America Next Top Model 14's Jessica Serfaty. ************************************************** What is your height? 5'10". (age?) Nineteen, I just turned nineteen on April 4. (hometown?) Conway, Arkansas. (ethnicity?) French. How did you come to be cast on Top Model? I went to the mall one day and they were scouting for ANTM and someone they came up to me and asked me questions. They wanted me to audition but since I wasn't eighteen they told me to come back when I was eighteen, so I counted down the days until I turned eighteen and finally I turned eighteen and I went and auditioned and made it on. (later) When I found out that they were having auditions in two weeks, I told my husband about it and we took off for an eight hour drive to Texas and I auditioned and I made it. (So you did not go to the mall for the casting, you went there for other reasons?) Yes. (When I think about it Top Model has had decent representation from Arkansas.) I know, isn't that crazy, they really have... Arkansas has really had quite a few people come out of the woodwork! Even though you were scouted by ANTM, you have modeled before, right? Yes, I have modeled for the past five years. I worked for Dillard's, I'd work for them about three times a month... that was my money job, every now and again I would get bigger gigs and I did one national thing before ANTM and that is for a teen magazine called Justine which I got the back cover of! (When you did Dillard's, was it newspaper ads?) They never tell you what they are going to use you for, one time I just went on their website and when I clicked Juniors my picture popped up and they never told me that I was going to be on the internet, so you never know what they are going to use you for, but normally what they used me for was for newspapers - like catalog, but sometimes I would be on the internet or in a magazine. (Where did you do the shoots for Dillard's?) I would go to Little Rock, that's where Dillard's home base is and the Dillard family lives there. Are you still in Arkansas? No, I moved out to LA on Saturday... we just uprooted our whole family and left our jobs to come out here and pursue modeling and acting. (Is it just you who will be pursuing modeling and acting?) No, my husband is going to try to get into modeling and acting as well and so is our little year old boy (chuckles)... so the whole family. Were you the one who got your husband interested in modeling? When he was a teenager he did a little bit, maybe one or two things, but once we got married and he realized that you can actually make a living off of modeling so he decided to give it a try and he actually enjoys doing it; he did a few things back in Arkansas and he is really excited about getting into acting out here. (And on top of that you guys are going to be stage moms too.) I know (slight laugh), basically we will take turns, I am pretty sure that he will be mommy sometimes and I will be mommy the other times. How did your husband adapt to being a single father while you were gone? He is honestly the best dad that I have ever seen before, I am dead serious when I say that. [Our son], Roman is the first priority for him all the time, he is such a good dad and when I was gone he basically took on the mommy role, he took off work for two months to take care of him. He is so funny because he always wants Roman to come sleep in the bed with us and I am always like, "No, I need my sleep!" Oh my gosh. I swear he is more like [what you would expect] the woman would be and I am like a man would be. (What is your husband's name?) Ididia, but we call him Diddy... He's French too, his father was born in Marakesh, Morocco, so our son Roman is really, really French. How did you like living in the Top Model house? I really liked the house, it was gorgeous, the coolest thing ever. Both of the houses were spectacular, the one in New Zealand was beyond words. You would just wake up and and look out at the ocean and all of New Zealand, it was the most gorgeous thing ever. Who were your closest friends in the house? I got the closest to Brenda and Tatianna, they were just the coolest girls ever and I still stay in contact with them. What was your favorite photo shoot? The fake photo shoot when we got to dress up in all of that crazy stuff. I loved the makeup... ironically that was the most painful photo shoot yet it was my favorite, because my hair... I almost started crying - but I loved it so much! Do you agree with your elimination? The reason that I was eliminated was because I was commercial and I couldn't deliver editorial all the time, only just every now and then, so I think they made the right decision when they eliminated me because I was commercial when there were other contestants who were editorial and that is why you are there... it's editorial and they gave me a lot of chances and I am grateful for that... I am grateful for the opportunity. What few words pop in your mind about... Jay Manuel - Favorite, favorite, favorite... I absolutely fell in love with him, he was the most down to earth person on that set and he has a good heart for young, aspiring models. He would just develop you and talk to you and it didn't always relate to modeling all the time... he would just talk to you and nobody else there did that, so I really, really admired that about him. J Alexander - Miss J, well the first words that pop into my mind is that he is a hoot, he is just a hoot and just makes me laugh. Also, he is just like his mother in that he is set in his ways and is stubborn but he has a soft heart too - he would tell us stories about his mother and stuff and basically she reminded me of him from what he was saying. Nigel - I really like Nigel, I feel like he is a sweet soul, he is very compassionate, like I feel I stubbed my toe on the photo shoot with him in New Zealand and he was the only person who actually cared, he was like "are you OK?" and he grabbed my foot and rubbed the sore out, he was really sweet. Tyra - Tyra was really cool, you know we don't get to see her that much on set, but from what I did see, she is a very sweet girl. She is as loud and crazy as she is on TV, she is not putting on a scene and she is not fake, that is definitely her. I like that because she kinda reminds me of myself a little bit. How did you feel about your makeover, had you been brunette before? My natural color is brunette but I haven't been a brunette for many years, so it was very shocking for me at first. I was like uh... plus I had never parted my hair down the middle, I always had a side part, honestly I think that was the more drastic than the dark hair - parting it down the middle like that was crazy(!), but I have gotten really used to it not and I won't ever go back to blond. I still part it on the side but I love the brunette. (It was curly in the earlier photos?) I loved my hair like that, I kept it like that for as long as I could. Did you watch Top Model before? I watched a few cycles, I was really too young when it first came out to be watching it, but I have been watching it for the past few years. I got to see when Danielle from Arkansas won, that was my favorite. It was great to see someone from Arkansas win... and I just love her in general. (So us Danielle your favorite Top Model contestant?) Danielle is definitely my favorite and I really liked Nicole (Cycle 13), we got to meet her and she is just a sweet, sweetheart, she is really cool. Do you think that there are people who progressed through the competition because of their modeling ability and potential or was it due to them being good reality TV "characters"? I would say that the majority of it would be because they are interesting characters for television - you have to realize that it is not just modeling, it is a TV show and you need to be entertaining, so I think it is 50-50 or maybe 60-40(!), but you definitely have to have a good TV personality but then again you have to be able to model, it is a modeling TV show. So it [is a little of both,] but I would definitely say that if you don't have a good TV personality then you won't be there for long. (How did you deal with that?) I just understood that it was television... it was TV - why would they keep someone on who was boring? And they would tell us to have energy... always our key word was energy... every day that was the word that we heard because they always wanted us to have energy on the set... for the cameras. Who are your favorite models? Call me old fashioned, but I really liked Cindy Crawford, she is actually retired [from modeling], and she had a furniture line out now. I always loved her... and if you ask me, she always looked commercial but she does editorial stuff... she's just gorgeous. She kinda got an interesting look about her, so she can do both. (Which model did you portray at the casting challenge?) Hmm, I don't remember who I chose to portray. Who are your favorite designers? I love Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs. What are your goals in terms of modeling? My goals for modeling would be... eventually I would like to live in a different state and have them call me... be like Jennifer Aniston, they call you and basically you've already booked the job without going to a go see, that would be incredible... I would like to get that big and become that well known and making like the six-figure income and just be successful at it, that's what I am aiming for. (A special request model?) Yes. (So is your goal to do runway, editorial, catalog?) I won't be doing runway or editorial, I mean if I was ever asked to do a job like that I might do it but I am really focusing on commercial work because that is what I am so good at (slight laugh). Have you ever been signed to an agency? Yes I was signed to an agency in Arkansas, The Agency. (What about now?) I am now scouting for agents - I am looking for ones that will be just as excited about signing me as I would be to sign with them, someone who just isn't a shark but someone who will make decisions that will be good for my career. Who has the most potential to make it as a model after ANTM? Krista, myself, Raina and Simone. What are your thoughts on the remaining girls... Krista - I think that Krista is going to be a great model one day, I think that she has a lot of potential and she can do a lot of great poses and she has a great face. Alex - Alex could be a comedian, she is so funny and down to Earth and cool... a tomboy who loves music... she is obsessed with music, that is the one thing that pops in my head when it comes to Alex. Angelea - Angelea is a cool girl, I mean she can be the queen bee when she wants but when you really get to know her and you are one-on-one with her, she is a lotta fun to hang out with and she makes me laugh. Raina - I love Raina, I am very inspired by Raina for her dedication to anything that she sets her mind too. She inspires me because when she sets her mind to something, she really gives it her all and I think that it is something that everyone can look up to. For example, she worked out every day, she was the only girl in the house who worked out every day, she was the only girl in the house who watched what she ate and she was the only girl in the house who would practice posing in front of the mirror an hour long every single night... that is true dedication, she had her eye on the prize and that is a great commodity to have. She was the only girl in the house that did all three of those things, the three top things that any of us should be doing. Are you on Facebook, Twitter or some other social network / blog? I am on Twitter and I have a site up, JessicaSerfaty.com, it's in the works and we are still working out the kinks, but it is already up. Is there anything that you would like to say to your fans? I want to say thank you to all of them... for all of the support because if it wasn't for them, none of us would be here, that is so true. Top Model has some dedicated fan, I have never seen more dedicated fans... I think it's great... thanks so much for watching all your support. Thank you Jessica! ======翻譯大神===== 隨便看看 JC卡是法國人 不就跟媽揪你一樣? 她跟布媽還有她踢最要好 最喜歡的假貨照 其實她原本是棕髮喔 現在還是打算繼續保留棕髮 然後她有推特以及個人網頁 http://jessicaserfaty.com/ 看完感覺得真的是好人 幾乎沒有一個抱怨~ 就連被淘汰也說是正確的決定 -- 危險!裡面只有宅男... http://www.wretch.cc/blog/hoyumi -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.152.207.21

05/10 16:07, , 1F
JCK竟然是法國人~~~看不太出來耶 她很像典型的美國甜心
05/10 16:07, 1F

05/10 16:23, , 2F
她老公果然也很有潛力XD
05/10 16:23, 2F

05/10 16:23, , 3F
老公很帥XD
05/10 16:23, 3F

05/10 17:53, , 4F
看到是法國人的時候驚訝到! 她整個是美國甜心+1!
05/10 17:53, 4F