Re: [閒聊] A-Rod, Yanks react to Braden's perfe …

看板NY-Yankees作者 (離雲)時間14年前 (2010/05/10 14:39), 編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
簡單翻譯一下 ※ 引述《stonemonkey (ネギ)》之銘言: : BOSTON -- Less than three weeks after Alex Rodriguez crossed over Dallas : Braden's mound and dismissed him as "a guy who has a handful of wins in his : career," the Yankees slugger tipped his cap to the left-hander's biggest : victory of them all. 不到三個禮拜之前,A-Rod跨過了Braden的投手丘,並毫不在意的將他歸類於「不過是個 只拿了幾個勝投的傢伙。」現在,A-Rod向這位左投的成就表示敬意。 : Braden pitched the 19th perfect game in Major League history on Sunday, in a : 4-0 blanking of the Rays, needing just 109 pitches to retire all 27 Tampa Bay : batters. Braden投出了大聯盟史上第19場PG,只用了109球就解決掉了27名Rays的打者。 : Rodriguez opened the weekend at Fenway Park by saying that he would not be : drawn further into a war of words with Braden, who had criticized A-Rod again : in a recent interview with the A's. He then prepared to close the three-game : series against the Red Sox by praising him. A-Rod在禮拜六表示他不會再繼續這場嘴砲戰,雖然Braden在最近的訪問中再次的 批評了A-Rod。禮拜天的A-Rod在準備基襪系列賽的最後一場的同時,誇獎了Braden的成就。 : "I've learned in my career that it's always better to be recognized for some : of the great things you do on the field," Rodriguez said in a brief statement : during batting practice. "Good for him. He threw a perfect game, and even : better he beat the Rays." 「我在我的球員生涯中學到了一件事,那就是以在球場上的表現受到肯定才是最好的。」 A-Rod在BP的時候這樣說:「不錯啊,他投了一場PG,不過更棒的是,他幹掉了Rays。」 : The perfecto bid was a topic of discussion during Yankees manager Joe : Girardi's pre-game availability with reporters, some of whom were checking : for updates on their wireless phones. 在Girardi賽前訪問的時候,就已經有許多記者問到Girardi對於Braden爭取PG這件事情的 看法,有些記者甚至正在用手機查看當時比賽的情況。 : "I hope he gets it," Girardi said, as Braden prepared to head into the ninth : inning. "A perfect game is an amazing feat. I've had the chance to watch one : and catch one. I don't have any hard feelings toward Dallas Braden. : "As I've said, there's a competitive edge to people, and we don't play them : until July [5-7], so I'm not really worried about it. You know, I hope he : gets it. God bless him." 「我希望他可以做得到,」Girardi說,而Braden此時正在準備進入第九局。「PG是一件非 常特殊的成就。而我曾有幸看到一場,蹲捕一場。我對於Braden沒有什麼負面的感想。就 像我所說的,這種事件之後每個球員都會想要做的更好,而我們反正要到七月才會碰頭, 所以我現在並不會太擔心。我真的希望他做得到,上帝保佑他。」 : The fact that the perfect game would come against the Rays, a team the : Yankees trailed by a half game in the American League East entering play on : Sunday, was an added bonus. : "That always helps too, being within our division," Girardi said, with a : chuckle. 而這場PG的受害人是Rays,Yanks落後半場的對手,只會讓吉總更開心而已。 「當輸家在我們的分區裡面時,那總是件好事。」Girardi笑言。 : Behind closed doors, the Yankees had largely found humor in Braden's claims : that A-Rod violated an unwritten code of baseball on April 22, when he passed : over the mound on his way back to first base following a foul ball. : Braden shouted at Rodriguez during and after that inning, then continued the : discussion later that evening through the media. The next day, Rodriguez said : that he found the whole hubbub "pretty funny" and that "we've been laughing : about it since." 在球隊對內本身而言,Yanks大部分都覺得這整個Braden事件還滿搞笑的。在事後的第二 天,A-Rod說他覺得這件事情還「滿好笑的」,而且「我們在事件之後一直都在拿這件事 情說笑」 : Some still were. As he prepared for his start Sunday at Fenway, Yankees : starter A.J. Burnett spotted highlights of Braden hugging his grandmother, : Peggy Lindsey, who was present for the perfect game in Oakland. : "Grandma, I love you, but don't cross my mound!" Burnett cracked. : http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100509&content_id=9929982&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb 而有些人還在笑呢。AJ在準備禮拜天先發的時候看到Braden擁抱他祖母的畫面。 「阿罵,我愛妳,但是千萬不要跨過我的投手丘!」 有錯請鞭,謝謝。:D -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 74.64.7.116

05/10 14:42, , 1F
推最後一句AJ說的話~~~~~~哈哈
05/10 14:42, 1F

05/10 14:46, , 2F
嗚嗚 手腳慢了
05/10 14:46, 2F

05/10 14:57, , 3F
撇開他跟阿肉的問題,看到Braden擁抱他祖母的畫面,真
05/10 14:57, 3F

05/10 14:57, , 4F
的滿感動的~母愛真偉大^^
05/10 14:57, 4F