Re: [新聞] Wang catches wrong kind of Rays

看板NY-Yankees作者 (come every now and then)時間15年前 (2009/04/14 13:58), 編輯推噓9(903)
留言12則, 11人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
長版新聞(附訪問對話) Wang catches wrong kind of Rays Righty sent to showers early as Yanks drop opener By Bryan Hoch / MLB.com 04/14/09 12:29 AM ET ST. PETERSBURG -- It will be another restless night for Chien-Ming Wang, as he wonders why his bowling-ball sinker appears in the bullpen, but suddenly decides to abandon him come game time. 今晚小王大概又睡不著了吧,想著為什麼他的伸卡球在牛棚時有出來, 可是到比賽時又拋棄他。 Missing the weapon that made him one of the American League's winningest pitchers in the past three seasons, Wang took a beating on Monday at Tropicana Field, rocked for eight runs and long gone by the end of the Rays' 15-5 drubbing of the Yankees. 失去武器球的他今日被痛擊。 "He's different when he's doing it in the bullpen and in the game," catcher Jorge Posada said. "You're overthinking and trying to do too much. Wang is better than that, we all know that. We're still counting on him and on his side. He's going through some tough times right now." Posada:「他在牛棚裡和在場上是完全不同的。他想太多了,也太力求完美了。 我們都知道他的能力比這還好,我們還是會繼續信任他並與他站在同一邊, 他現在將度過一段艱難的時光。」 Wang never had a chance, not on an evening when the Rays hoisted the 2008 AL championship pennant in an elaborate pregame ceremony. Before long, the sellout crowd of 36,973 under the dome had plenty more reasons to cheer. Tampa Bay sent eight men to the plate in the first inning and batted around in the next, chasing Wang, who faced four batters in the second frame and retired none. Carlos Pena led the charge with a two-run double and a grand slam to greet Wang's successor, Jonathan Albaladejo. Pat Burrell had an RBI double, Gabe Gross drilled an RBI single and Evan Longoria worked a bases-loaded walk against Wang, who allowed six hits, three walks and struck out one in the abbreviated 61-pitch outing. 以上比賽內容,不再述。 "I didn't do a good job throwing the ball down," Wang said. "I'm still leaving the ball high. Everything was high. ... My work in the bullpen was good, but in the game, it's the same thing." 「我今天沒有把球壓低,我還是讓球高起來,所有球數都偏高, 在牛棚還不錯,但在比賽中還是那樣。 "It seems like he really can't get down in the zone, and I don't know what it is," Posada said. "He's not able to get his pitches where he needs to be." 「看起來,他真的不能壓低球數,而我也不知道怎麼了。他不能把球壓低到 他想要的位置。」Posada說。 Wang's nightmarish numbers through two starts -- he has a 28.93 ERA, having allowed 15 hits and 15 runs in 4 2/3 innings -- have prompted questions about his health. But Wang said he feels fine, a comment he has also relayed to the Yankees' coaches and medical staff. 王建民兩場糟糕表現,讓人懷疑他是否有健康疑慮,但是王建民覺得良好~ 他也用這個答案回復給教練團與醫療團。 "I keep asking him, and I don't see him favoring anything," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "He's not getting any treatment, so I'm not concerned. He's just not getting it done right now." 「我一直問他,而且我也沒看出他有傾向一隻腳,他也沒有接受治療, 所以我不擔心,他只是還不能把球投好而已。」吉總說。 If Wang is not hindered on the mound, there is a thought that his troubles may be attributed to rust, considering he did not pitch after suffering a right foot injury last June 15 in Houston. 如果不是健康有問題,那大概就是太久沒投球,有點生鏽吧, 畢竟自從去年六月十五日受傷後,他就沒有在季賽出賽了。 Wang certainly has the track record of a winning big leaguer, owning a 24-7 record over his last 40 starts, dating back to June 1, 2007. Coming back from the injury, his spring was not dominant (4.15 ERA in six starts vs. big league teams), but he certainly did not raise red flags like this. 王建民過去是個會贏球的投手。 傷後回到場上,春訓的成績不太好,但也沒有像今天這樣慘。 "You've got to keep things in perspective," Derek Jeter said. "He didn't look too good his first couple of outings, but he hasn't pitched in a long time. He's only going to get better as time goes on." 「你要記得一件事,他這兩場看起來投得很糟,但別忘了,他很久沒投球了, 他只會越來越好。」隊長說。 After Wang couldn't make it through five innings against the Orioles in the season's second game on Wednesday, he spent time reviewing video with pitching coach Dave Eiland, and they thought the flaw had been corrected. 第一次先發後,王建民和投教就去看錄影帶,並認為投球缺失也修正過來了。 "I wish I had the answer, because I'd try to fix it tonight," Girardi said. "You don't want to make too much of two starts, because it is only two starts, but we do have to get him right." 「希望我有答案,因為我今晚也想試著解決這個問題,你不想過度解讀兩場先發, 因為就只是兩場先發而已,但我們必須讓他導回正軌。」吉總說。 Wang said that he still thinks the problem will be straightened out, but the 29-year-old admitted his confidence has taken a hit. 王建民說他認為問題還是會解決,但承認信心有點被打擊了。 "If I say no, it would be lying," Wang said. 「如果我說沒有影響,那是騙人的。」王建民說。 Jason Bartlett hit a solo home run off Albaladejo in the third inning to put Tampa Bay up by double digits, and Burrell belted a solo home run off Edwar Ramirez in the sixth as the game drifted into a farce, ending with Nick Swisher pitching the eighth inning to save New York's bullpen. 比賽內容 Scott Kazmir picked up a breezy victory with 6 2/3 innings in the books, allowing three runs on six hits, walking none and striking out six. Swisher clubbed a fourth-inning solo home run to put the Yankees on the board, while Melky Cabrera, Cody Ransom and Posada also collected RBIs for New York. "They just killed us from the get go," Jeter said. "It's just one of those days. I guess you say it's their day. They had an opportunity to celebrate what they did last season, and they had their way with us." 「他們從一開始就壓著我們打,這就像是那些,我想你可以說,這是他們的日子。 他們有機會慶祝他們去年的成就,而且他們就拿我們當祭品。」 Bryan Hoch is a reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs. http://tinyurl.com/cp7wqv -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.109.23.38 ※ 編輯: yyhong68 來自: 140.109.23.38 (04/14 14:41)

04/14 14:21, , 1F
大家都是好人 才2場 加油!!
04/14 14:21, 1F

04/14 15:05, , 2F
的確看來會度過一段艱難的時光....
04/14 15:05, 2F

04/14 15:07, , 3F
明天看伯奈特報仇吧...
04/14 15:07, 3F

04/14 16:36, , 4F
感覺王建民應該是心理上太緊繃吧~~跟太久沒正式比賽有關
04/14 16:36, 4F