[洋基] 一些訊息

看板NY-Yankees作者 (Te Extrano ``)時間15年前 (2008/09/30 03:29), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/13 (看更多)
從Peter胖部落格擷取幾段重要的: The Yankees, he said, plan to upgrade their rotation with experienced pitchers. He thinks Robinson Cano will be fine. He believes Andy Pettitte will return but didn’t sound hopeful about Mike Mussina. He has faith that Jorge Posada will be able to catch 120 games in 2009. He starts his throwing program Dec. 1. In terms of actual news, Mariano Rivera has opted for surgery. Girardi said he didn’t have details, but the procedure is expected to be Oct. 6 and will be performed by Dr. David Altchek at the Hospital for Special Surgery in Manhattan. Hideki Matsui is at the Stadium today and said his knee surgery went well. He expects he will be ready for spring training. Phil Hughes is off to Arizona, Chien-Ming Wang will keep throwing in Tampa. Pettitte thinking it over Andy Pettitte stopped by for a few minutes. While Joe Girardi has said he thinks the lefty will be back, Pettitte is not ready to say that quite yet. “I need to get away and weigh some things over,” he said. “I know what I want to do and what I’m expected to do but I don’t know whether I can do it. ” Pettitte said his wife and kids have “fallen back in love with New York” and their life in Westchester. It seems pretty obvious that he will return for 2008. When asked about Mike Mussina, Pettitte said that he and the Moose have spoken but he thinks that it’s only right that Mussina announce his intentions. A few minutes later, Pettitte said that Moose “is strong-willed” and that if anybody could walk away after going 20-9, it’s him. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.126.140.252 ※ 編輯: subcrew02 來自: 122.126.140.252 (09/30 03:59)
文章代碼(AID): #18uIoRjr (NY-Yankees)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #18uIoRjr (NY-Yankees)