Re: Study opportunity

看板NTUIE94作者 (倒數)時間15年前 (2008/10/25 08:46), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
哈囉,我是上一屆的博鈞,現在在荷蘭唸書。 今天系上的教授來找我們,有一個合作計畫,和之前ASML的計畫有些類似,就是送人 先來荷蘭唸書兩年(不用錢,領學校薪水),之後再到他們公司工作。 如果有興趣的話,參考一下下面的文章,有什麼問題的話可以跟我聯絡, 或是問小美,她有來面試過XD。 這篇絕對不是詐騙的文章.... ※ 引述《lionck (倒數)》之銘言: : ※ [本文轉錄自 NTUIE93 看板] : 作者: lionck (倒數) 看板: NTUIE93 : 標題: Study opportunity : 時間: Fri Oct 24 23:23:26 2008 : Dear all, : there is a mail from a professor in my university. If you are interested : in study in the Netherlands for free and get a job later, please let me know. : refer to the following mail for more information: : === : As just mentioned I have secured funding from Dow Chemical to fund a student in the LMS Program starting next semester. There is a strong preference for a Chinese speaker, and an interest to work afterwards in Dow's supply chain operations, which are currently headquartered in Hong Kong. The arrangement is similar as with you, i.e. two years funded program here, inclusive of project at Dow somewhere in Europe, and then a career opportunity at Dow Chemical. : I will be in Kaohsiung from Oct 31 until Nov 8, and it would be possible to interview a couple of students while I am there. I would need their application (statement of motivation and a resume is sufficient at this time, other details can be communicated later; if an English transcript is available that would also be helpful) to reach me not later than October 29. Subsequently, I will contact them to schedule an appointment if feasible, assuming they are willing to travel to Kaohsiung. : Your help is appreciated, : Regards : Jan Fransoo : === : You can contact me if you have any questions! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 145.120.9.252
文章代碼(AID): #190cnglh (NTUIE94)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #190cnglh (NTUIE94)