Study opportunity

看板NTUIE94作者 (倒數)時間16年前 (2008/10/25 08:42), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
※ [本文轉錄自 NTUIE93 看板] 作者: lionck (倒數) 看板: NTUIE93 標題: Study opportunity 時間: Fri Oct 24 23:23:26 2008 Dear all, there is a mail from a professor in my university. If you are interested in study in the Netherlands for free and get a job later, please let me know. refer to the following mail for more information: === As just mentioned I have secured funding from Dow Chemical to fund a student in the LMS Program starting next semester. There is a strong preference for a Chinese speaker, and an interest to work afterwards in Dow's supply chain operations, which are currently headquartered in Hong Kong. The arrangement is similar as with you, i.e. two years funded program here, inclusive of project at Dow somewhere in Europe, and then a career opportunity at Dow Chemical. I will be in Kaohsiung from Oct 31 until Nov 8, and it would be possible to interview a couple of students while I am there. I would need their application (statement of motivation and a resume is sufficient at this time, other details can be communicated later; if an English transcript is available that would also be helpful) to reach me not later than October 29. Subsequently, I will contact them to schedule an appointment if feasible, assuming they are willing to travel to Kaohsiung. Your help is appreciated, Regards Jan Fransoo === You can contact me if you have any questions! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 131.155.120.50 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 145.120.9.252
文章代碼(AID): #190ckCUd (NTUIE94)
文章代碼(AID): #190ckCUd (NTUIE94)