Re: [問題] Simoncelli跟Lorenzo是發生什麼事了?

看板Moto_GP作者 (紗之器)時間13年前 (2011/05/03 13:17), 編輯推噓10(1002)
留言12則, 10人參與, 最新討論串2/7 (看更多)
http://0rz.tw/dtVu3 Estoril MotoGP: Simoncelli and Lorenzo in public bust-up MotoGP葡萄牙站: 西蒙和勞倫佐爆舌戰! By Matthew Birt - MotoGP 30 April 2011 20:35 Reigning MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo became embroiled in an incredible war of words with Italian rival Marco Simoncelli earlier today during the post qualifying press conference in Estoril. 事情發生在Estoril排位賽後。 The pair had a frank exchange of views after Simoncelli was questioned about comments made by Spaniard Lorenzo yesterday in Portugal. 媒體轉述西班牙王世堅前一天的發言後,西蒙和勞倫佐展開交鋒。 The factory Yamaha rider heavily criticised Simoncelli, who has earned a reputation for his aggressive riding in the past, during his media debrief yesterday. 前一天L99用力炮轟了爆炸頭。 The pair clashed during the final round of 2010 in Valencia last November and yesterday Lorenzo had said: "I don't like the way he overtakes, he is too aggressive. I can't say anything negative about his speed, he is a very fast rider, a talented rider, but he is too aggressive and most riders think like me." 這對冤家去年11月的賽季閉幕戰--瓦倫西亞--就曾經槓上,而這回勞倫佐說:「我不喜 歡他超車的方式,太極端了。我不能批評他的速度,他很快((._.?)),很有天分, 但他太極端了,而且多數車手都同意。」 Simoncelli has been widely criticised for his aggressive tactics and he’s had infamous spats with Andrea Dovizioso, Alvaro Bautista and Hector Barbera. 西蒙的激烈風格曾遭受廣泛批評,過去Dovizioso、Bautista和Barbera都跟他對槓過。 Dovizioso blasted Simoncelli’s tactics as recently as the opening race in Qatar last month. 最近一次是上個月的開幕戰,Dovi幹譙了西蒙的戰術。 But today’s bust-up in front of a packed press conference made for compelling viewing as both were in danger of losing their cool. 不過今天可是第一次,L99 vs. Simon在媒體面前公然開戰。 Simoncelli started the heated debate when he was asked his reaction to Lorenzo ’s comments yesterday. 記者向西蒙轉述L99前一天發言後,西蒙做出回應-- The San Carlo Gresini Honda rider said: "I read something that Jorge said about my riding style but for me he said some wrong things. He said that last year in Valencia I passed him and he nearly crashed but this is not true because I was in front and he tried to pass me and he did a mistake and hit me. " 「我有看到L99的相關報導,但我覺得他說錯了。他說去年瓦倫西亞我超他的時候,害 他差點摔車,可是這句話不對,因為我本來就跑在前面,是他超我的時候失誤,反而撞 到我。」 (不確定是不是http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-WQrZr-crE
"I had tyre marks all on my leathers from my leg to the shoulder so for me is not a correct example. Another thing, some years ago he was disqualified by Race Direction for his aggressive riding style so for me he has said the wrong thing." 「我皮衣上從腳到肩膀都有輪胎印子,所以我覺得他舉例失當。另外,幾年前他因為風 格太極端,曾經被賽會取消練習資格,所以我認為他說的不對。」 Lorenzo then responded by saying he stood by his observations and the triple world champion said: "From my side yesterday I spoke the right words and for me it is not a problem if in the future nothing happens. We will see what happens in the future." 對此,L99堅稱他的看法沒錯:「我認為昨天我說得沒錯。如果以後都沒事,我當然不會 怎樣,我們走著瞧吧。」 This clearly riled former 250GP world champion Simoncelli, who hit back by saying: "Yes, but you made a wrong example." 這句話點燃了西蒙的戰意!「是,但你舉例錯誤。」 What followed was a very public spat between the pair and as the tension increased, Lorenzo became more and more agitated. 勞倫佐也快按耐不住,兩人在鏡頭前上火啦~ He was at his most infuriated after he’d said: "In the future if something happens with you it will be a problem." L99最火爆的一句話:「未來如果你又怎樣了,我可不會裝沒事。」 Simoncelli responded by saying he’d be ‘arrested’, a quip that provoked laughter inside the press conference room. 西蒙以退為進,故意開玩笑:「看來我會被某人逮捕唷~」部份記者嘴角失守! Waiting for silence to descend, Lorenzo had clearly been upset by the raucous reception to Simoncelli’s answer and he retorted by saying: "This question everybody is laughing but it is not funny because we are playing with our lives and riding at 300 kph and we are with bikes that are very powerful and very heavy." 這陣笑聲讓勞倫佐火冒三丈!室內安靜下來後,他回應:「大家都在笑,可是這不好笑 ,因為我們是用生命在賽車,每小時300公里,我們的車很重,馬力也很大。」 "It is not mini-bikes. So it is dangerous sport and you have to think what do you do. I don't like to fight not clean. I injure myself a lot of times and I crashed into de Angelis in Japan and this was my fault he crashed because of my mistake. So from that moment I have tried to ride clean. " 「不是口袋賽車。所以這運動很危險,你必須有心理準備。我不喜歡下流手段。我自己 常受傷,日本站也曾撞上 de Angelis,那次害他摔車是我的錯。所以那次開始我必須 更乾淨些。」 "I can make a mistake because I am human but normally when I am riding I think twice about things. It is one thing to play with your health but another thing is to play with the health of the other riders." 「我也是人也會犯錯,但平常賽車時我會三思而後行。要玩自己的命,你請便,要玩別 人的命,就不對了。」 Lorenzo and Simoncelli’s rift comes just a day after Casey Stoner and Valentino Rossi continued their bitter war of words, triggered after the Italian caused controversy in Jerez earlier this month when he collided with the Repsol Honda rider. 前一天,R46跟Stoner才有過一番爭執,看來兩人在Jerez互撞的烏煙瘴氣還沒消散... -- "When I'm shooting the ball, I don't look at the basket. I see the hole, a big hole as I like to think, and you put it up there. Most times I don't look at the rim or anything else. In game time, when you aim, you miss. Most guys who can't shoot, they aim. Trust your shot." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 202.133.234.218 ※ 編輯: hanway 來自: 202.133.234.218 (05/03 13:18)

05/03 14:02, , 1F
可以請問一下R46和石頭人又吵了什麼嗎? 石頭人上一場不
05/03 14:02, 1F

05/03 14:03, , 2F
是酸了一下猴王就沒事了哦。
05/03 14:03, 2F

05/03 15:58, , 3F
應該是更之前的事,似乎是08Laguna Seca
05/03 15:58, 3F

05/03 16:01, , 4F
#18X9Hq7b 這個討論串~
05/03 16:01, 4F