Re: [PS3 ] KaKaRoTo announces jailbreak for 3.73

看板Modchip作者 (Savannah)時間12年前 (2012/01/21 09:25), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串8/9 (看更多)
http://www.ps3hax.net/2012/01/installing-pkgs-on-retail-4-0-ofw/ 類似的主題所以我不開新標題。 This modification does not allow the installation / usage of unsigned content / PS3 homebrew etc. This is purely a convenience hack and is aimed for use by those who have hardware flashers which allow dual boot. 簡單說就是有晶片燒錄器的人才能用這招。 After technodon's work creating a modified kiosk dev_flash which lets you install retail signed package files. The restrictions of having to use kiosk firmware inspired me to find a way to add "Install Package Files" for retail firmware. 成功後會出現安裝.pkg檔的選項。 This is hack does the following things: adds "★ Install Package Files" and "★ /app_home/PS3_GAME/" to "GAME" on the XMB (allowing the user to install retail package files anytime they want) adds other debug functions which are small but still there does not give access to "★ Debug Setting" (reasons for this are explained below) Installation instructions: This installation procedure is the similar to technodon's original dev_flash hdd swap procedure For this you will need two hard drives a e3 flasher or similar device to downgrade your PS3 (assuming that you're on firmware 4.00 and you have an e3 flasher) 1.downgrade to 3.55 using the downgrade tools from e3 (Of course when downgrading to 3.55 make sure you use a different hdd than the hdd which you were using 4.00) 2.once booted back into the xmb turn off the console, swap hard drives turn on the system, press the PS button and you will be asked to reinstall the firmware 3.place the pup file from the e3 downgrade tools in the normal PS3/UPDATE usb folder and follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the firmware 4.then install dev_blind.pkg & Blackb0x FTP from install packages run dev_blind then BlackB0x and FTP into the console 5.goto /dev_blind delete everything and replace them with the customised dev_flash 6.press the ps button and the console should reboot and and ask to reinstall the firmware again, switch off the console and swap the hard drive back 7.turn on the console press the ps button twice, the console should boot back into 3.55 Rogero. Goto system update and install 4.00 OFW once installed turn the console off again and swap hard drives back and you should boot into a modified 4.00 retail firmware. My package (Click to download) includes: My modded dev_flash OFW 4.00 PS3UPDAT.PUP P.S. BTW the "nas_plugin.sprx" in this dev_flash has not been altered to achieve "Install Package Files". Also for those who will analyze my modded dev_flash, you will find that I have used debug .sprx files from the a debug 4.00 pup. P.P.S. I originally intended to get "★ Debug Settings" to work with this. But usage of "debug settings" required the ps3 to use a debug vsh.self, and that crashes the ps3 when trying to load applications (I did some other things as well to prevent the PS3 from giving me a RSOD when I swapped the vsh.self files, I'm not detailing it in public because I don't want Sony to patch it). ****** 邏輯上應該是沒問題的。但因為還有很多東西沒改,所以暫時功能有限。 -- ____ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ ____ _____ ____ (_ _)( \( )( \/ )( ___)( \( )(_ _)( _ )( _ \ _)(_ ) ( \ / )__) ) ( )( )(_)( ) / (____)(_)\_) \/ (____)(_)\_) (__) (_____)(_)\_) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.117.54.160
文章代碼(AID): #1F6XFvSj (Modchip)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1F6XFvSj (Modchip)