Re: [PS3 ] KaKaRoTo announces jailbreak for 3.73

看板Modchip作者 (Savannah)時間12年前 (2011/12/08 10:43), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串5/9 (看更多)
http://jailbreakscene.com/main/2011/12/firmware-v4-00-jailbreak-coming/ I tested the jailbreak on the latest firmware 4.0 since it was released and I can confirm that it still works. Mathieulh also confirmed that the NPDRM algo that he has still allows applications to run on 4.0, although he still doesn’t want to share that with us/me at the moment. Mathieulh is still thinking about whether or not to share it, so I'm hopeful he'll help us move forward with the release. He has however received so many hate messages and so many flaming that he is completely disgusted with the scene and the way it treated him. He is so disgusted that he does not want to share or help anymore. He thinks that all those haters do not deserve to be given something that they are so ungrateful for, and I perfectly understand his position. Receiving all that hate towards me a while back also made me depressed to the point I stopped looking at the PS3 entirely. Next time you want to insult a dev, thinking it's "fun" or that he deserved it, think about it some more, you are poisoning the scene without even realizing it. We are all doing this for fun, the only reward we get is people’s gratitude, and all you do is hate and disrespect us, so why continue to do what we do? For those who hate and insult: Mathieulh may not be acting the way you want him to, you may think he's a jerk or hate him for teasing without releasing, but the simple fact remains that he has done more to the scene that you did, so you should just shut up and show him respect. When you have your little 'hate fun', you are actually contributing to the scene, but in the wrong way, you are killing it by killing the developer's motivation. For now, Mathieulh doesn't want to share his work with me, and I'm not mad or disappointed at all at him, I am mad and disgusted at those who made him make that decision. So please, if you are just as mad as I am, do NOT make this an opportunity to hate even more on Mathieulh for not sharing, make this an opportunity to show gratitude where it's due and educate those who are ungrateful on what their role is/was in this scene. 卡卡羅德表示他的JB漏洞在 4.0版韌體還存在後,又跟嘴砲王 Mathieulh一起確 認NP-DRM演算法在修改後還是能允許自製程式執行。只是 Mathieulh還在猶豫要 不要公開這個漏洞,卡卡羅德則是希望他公開。 -- ____ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ ____ _____ ____ (_ _)( \( )( \/ )( ___)( \( )(_ _)( _ )( _ \ _)(_ ) ( \ / )__) ) ( )( )(_)( ) / (____)(_)\_) \/ (____)(_)\_) (__) (_____)(_)\_) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.120.31.137
文章代碼(AID): #1Eu2Gsib (Modchip)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1Eu2Gsib (Modchip)