Re: [外電] 幾則消息

看板MiamiHeat作者 (哲)時間14年前 (2010/05/05 00:09), 編輯推噓8(802)
留言10則, 9人參與, 最新討論串7/14 (看更多)
※ 引述《UdonisHaslem (Udonis Haslem)》之銘言: : Riley Wants Beasley To Have Thicker Skin 油頭要榜眼都不榜眼的榜眼粗勇點 : May 04, 2010 7:20 AM EST : During his exit interview with forward Michael Beasley, Heat president Pat : Riley told him that average isn't acceptable. 油頭跟洨畢說15cm是不可錄取SOD的(還用你說= =火火板鄉民都哭哭了) : "You're doing OK," Riley told Beasley. "OK isn't good enough for me or for : you. So let's figure out how to get past OK." "你有15cm"油頭和洨畢說"15cm對你我來說都不夠用,所以來看看是小空還是小楓可以讓 你升上30" : Miami's president added that Beasley's "comfort zone" is at power forward, : but his game his expanding. 猶加敦半島的藏鏡人認為洨畢適合打大前鋒(6-7的PF?!你是沒看KG v.s 榜眼的下場嗎) : Riley added "ever since Michael was drafted, he seems to be the most maligned : player in the NBA. He takes things so seriously because he reads and hears on : a regular basis how bad he is. That's just the way it is. I said, 'Get used : to it in this league.' If you want to be the best of the best, you better get : used to having a very tough skin." 油頭又說了"自從洨畢被選來後,他似乎是聯盟中最被惡意中傷的(有吸大麻就有啊...) 他會這樣的認真是因為他聽說了一般人是怎樣的說他壞壞惹人愛(好像是好事),這就對了, 我說,習慣nba總版鄉民的毒舌吧,如果你想超越LA那位變得更會被酸,你最好要習慣越變 越粗勇的進步 : ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- : Heat Extend Riley, Who Hints At Coaching 今晚誰來濕婆 : May 03, 2010 4:09 PM EST : The Heat have extended the contract of team president Pat Riley, who is now : hinting that he could return to coaching. 火火和油頭延長合約,他順便爆料他可能要把自己下來濕婆 : Riley wouldn't close the door on resuming his Hall of Fame career when asked : Monday. He insisted two years ago that he was "definitely sure that I don't : want to do this anymore." 為了進名人堂吃香喝辣,油頭說他兩年前就很確定他不會再回鍋熱火火工頭陀的寶座了 : "I'll do whatever is in the best interest of building the team here. Period," : Riley said. "Whatever it takes, OK? I'll let you fill in the blanks. ... If : some free agent were to say 'I will come here but you must do this,' well, : hell, if that happens that day, then I might have to give it some thought." : Riley picked longtime assistant Erik Spoelstra to take over as Miami's coach : two years ago. Spoelstra has led the Heat to the playoffs in consecutive : seasons. 油頭說他覺得當頭陀很有趣,並且如果暑假大魚們說"如果油頭下來我就來"這種話的話油 頭就可能下來 長時間跟在油頭身邊的濕婆這兩季把火火帶回了季後賽(第一輪= =+) : The president said he thought Spoelstra "had a great year. 油頭說濕婆演出了美好的一年(你是怎麼看的= =") : ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- : Haslem Won't Give Hometown Discount 牙套不會讓火火殺價(哭哭~) : May 01, 2010 9:11 AM EST : Udonis Haslem would like to remain with the Heat, but isn't going to give the : team a hometown discount as he enters free agency. 牙套想留在火火但並不想降價 : "I would love to stay in Miami, but the bottom line is there's a business : part of this and sometimes you really can't let emotions get involved and : you've got to think about what's best for you and your family," he said. : Haslem is a Florida native and was asked by reporters about a possible : hometown discount. 當記者問牙套這個佛羅里達當地人有關打折留隊時,牙套表示人情歸人情,算帳一定要分明 想留在這也得給我點摳摳啊,總不能為了我的情感沒美國牛吃吧 : "I gave one of those before. No, I'm just kidding. It's going to be a big : decision. I really hate talking about it, because there's so much that weighs : into it." 這對牙套是個重要的決定,他不想多談因為中間有太多牽扯(第一句我看不懂) : ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- : Wizards Interested In Beasley? 哈利波特隊想招洨畢入首都? : Apr 30, 2010 7:07 PM EST : According to a league source, the Wizards are open to acquiring Michael : Beasley from the Heat this off-season. 根據官方說法,波特們想要從火火把洨畢帶走(放開那個榜眼?) : The Heat is looking to create more salary cap room and the former : second-overall pick struggled at times during his second season in Miami. : The Wizards' front office, which could have more than $21 million in cap room : to use this summer, has mixed views on Beasley's game. 火火正想創造更多的薪資空間(還能更多!?)還想撈個二輪選秀權,巫濕這個暑假有2千1 百萬所以想弄個榜眼來玩玩 Beasley is a Maryland native. 洨畢是馬里蘭州人(華府在馬里蘭州) 牙套也佛州人都蠢蠢欲動了......洨畢馬州人就想一走了之嗎......趕快留下WADE先 卡實在啦 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.117.30.3

05/05 00:10, , 1F
XD推一下
05/05 00:10, 1F

05/05 00:13, , 2F
wade 牙套 兩個留下來
05/05 00:13, 2F

05/05 00:57, , 3F
有笑有推 翻譯辛苦啦 想問一下洨畢跟廚神都賣掉不就沒人了
05/05 00:57, 3F

05/05 00:57, , 4F
可以這樣薪資空間是沒球員的嗎 是的話就太屌了吧
05/05 00:57, 4F