[外電] 幾則消息

看板MiamiHeat作者 (Udonis Haslem)時間14年前 (2010/05/04 21:50), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串6/14 (看更多)
Riley Wants Beasley To Have Thicker Skin May 04, 2010 7:20 AM EST During his exit interview with forward Michael Beasley, Heat president Pat Riley told him that average isn't acceptable. "You're doing OK," Riley told Beasley. "OK isn't good enough for me or for you. So let's figure out how to get past OK." Miami's president added that Beasley's "comfort zone" is at power forward, but his game his expanding. Riley added "ever since Michael was drafted, he seems to be the most maligned player in the NBA. He takes things so seriously because he reads and hears on a regular basis how bad he is. That's just the way it is. I said, 'Get used to it in this league.' If you want to be the best of the best, you better get used to having a very tough skin." ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Heat Extend Riley, Who Hints At Coaching May 03, 2010 4:09 PM EST The Heat have extended the contract of team president Pat Riley, who is now hinting that he could return to coaching. Riley wouldn't close the door on resuming his Hall of Fame career when asked Monday. He insisted two years ago that he was "definitely sure that I don't want to do this anymore." "I'll do whatever is in the best interest of building the team here. Period," Riley said. "Whatever it takes, OK? I'll let you fill in the blanks. ... If some free agent were to say 'I will come here but you must do this,' well, hell, if that happens that day, then I might have to give it some thought." Riley picked longtime assistant Erik Spoelstra to take over as Miami's coach two years ago. Spoelstra has led the Heat to the playoffs in consecutive seasons. The president said he thought Spoelstra "had a great year." ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Haslem Won't Give Hometown Discount May 01, 2010 9:11 AM EST Udonis Haslem would like to remain with the Heat, but isn't going to give the team a hometown discount as he enters free agency. "I would love to stay in Miami, but the bottom line is there's a business part of this and sometimes you really can't let emotions get involved and you've got to think about what's best for you and your family," he said. Haslem is a Florida native and was asked by reporters about a possible hometown discount. "I gave one of those before. No, I'm just kidding. It's going to be a big decision. I really hate talking about it, because there's so much that weighs into it." ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Wizards Interested In Beasley? Apr 30, 2010 7:07 PM EST According to a league source, the Wizards are open to acquiring Michael Beasley from the Heat this off-season. The Heat is looking to create more salary cap room and the former second-overall pick struggled at times during his second season in Miami. The Wizards' front office, which could have more than $21 million in cap room to use this summer, has mixed views on Beasley's game. Beasley is a Maryland native. -- 瑞芳收容所小狗 等待認養 原文 http://www.savedogs.org/forum/article_view.html?f_no=19249 麻煩幫忙高調/轉文 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.45.63.101 ※ 編輯: UdonisHaslem 來自: 114.45.63.101 (05/04 22:15)
文章代碼(AID): #1Bu2OpEB (MiamiHeat)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1Bu2OpEB (MiamiHeat)