Re: [新聞] 松坂就像海綿寶寶

看板Matsuzaka_18作者 (大帝)時間16年前 (2007/11/02 15:19), 編輯推噓6(602)
留言8則, 7人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/articles/2007/11/01/ the_old_hidden_ball_trick/ A Matsuzaka fan Varitek was extremely impressed with the way Daisuke Matsuzaka adapted to everything from cultural differences to language barriers to American major league baseball. 隊長對大輔適應大聯盟的文化差異、語言障礙等事情感到印象深刻 Looking ahead in assessing Matsuzaka, the catcher said, "You always sensed that he wants to be in a certain place. In trying to get there, he tried different things and different preparations, [such as] five days between starts. Learning different hitters and mounds and umpires and stadiums he'd never seen before. He had to deal with media coverage from two countries, new teammates. I could keep going on and on. There was an element he had to deal with. He did such a great job handling it, and next year that stuff will be a lot less and he's going to be able to handle it better and just focus on pitching." 隊長:「你總能感受到他想要達到某種成就,為此他嘗試不同的準備和事情, 像是中五日。他學習從未遇過的不同打者、投手丘、裁判、球場。 他還要處理來自兩國的媒體、新隊友。我還可以一直舉例下去。 他處理得很好,明年這些雜事會少得多,他會處理得更好,然後專心投球。」 Varitek didn't want to go as far as saying Matsuzaka is following a similar path to that of Josh Beckett, who struggled in his first year in the American League and shined this year. 隊長沒說大輔是在走上和北極相似的道路,北極在美聯第一年辛苦奮鬥掙扎, 在今年發光發熱。 "I don't want to put him in that category because Josh has had a lot more major league experience," said Varitek. "Josh is also a young guy who made a big maturity step in his career as a pitcher and person." 「我不想把他放在那個範疇裡,因為賈修的大聯盟經驗更多,賈修也是一個年輕人,  而他在職業生涯裡身為投手和身為一個人,都跨出了成熟的一步。」 Varitek said Matsuzaka was "like a sponge, constantly absorbing." As for Matsuzaka's personality, Varitek said, "I love him. He's got a tremendous smile, which everybody knows. I had a joking relationship with him at different times, and for me, that's out of the box. He's just fun. He looks like he really enjoys the game. He's a great athlete. A hit in the World Series. His ability to bounce off the mound. He's just fun. He wants to be great. And learning what he has to do to be great." 隊長說大輔「就像海綿,持續吸收。」關於他的個性,隊長說 「我愛他。他的笑容無敵,大家都知道。我在各種時候都常常跟他開玩笑,  對我來說這還蠻另類的。他蠻好玩的。他看起來真的很享受比賽。  他也是個很棒的運動員,在世界大賽打出安打、在投手丘上蹦跳的能力。  他就是蠻有趣的。他想要成為偉大的投手。  學習這些他必須去做事情,也是很棒的。」 ※out of box:非傳統的、非制式的、跳出框框的、另類的。 Looking back on Matsuzaka's rookie season, Varitek thinks it was a lot better than many believed. 回顧他的新人球季,隊長認為這比很多人想的都好上很多。 "He was under this scrutiny of being a bad pitcher in the second half," said Varitek, "and when I looked at it, he only had a couple bad outings. Sometimes he did great and we'd score only one run." 「他在下半季被批評是個爛投手,在我看來,他只是有些局面沒處理好。  有時候他真的做得很好,特別是我們只得一分的時候。」 -- 沒有笑話,我好失望Orz 看來大輔已經靠著可愛的笑容取得隊友的好感了 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.193.71.82

11/02 15:54, , 1F
松?的笑容真的是無敵!
11/02 15:54, 1F

11/02 16:00, , 2F
松板的笑容&可愛真的擄獲了好多隊友的心XDDD
11/02 16:00, 2F

11/02 17:42, , 3F
很期待明年的大輔...可是我明年正在當兵= =
11/02 17:42, 3F

11/02 19:27, , 4F
對啊..我也在等笑話啊...謝謝原po幫我找出原文及翻譯
11/02 19:27, 4F