Re: [請益] 需要寄信給國外老師 請給我一些意見

看板Master_D作者 (pure)時間13年前 (2011/03/26 09:22), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/4 (看更多)
想增加文章數... Dear Dr. X, I am a graduate student in XXXX, Taiwan. The article, XXXXX (期刊名, 發表時間), is excellent and inspired me lots. Moreover, the scale, XXX, is useful in XXX field. May I ask for your help? May I use the scale and translate it into Chinese in my study? I will show it in the acknowledge, citation and reference. If it is feasible, could you please mail me the scale? Thank you ver much. I look forward to your mail. Best wishes XXX ※ 引述《JLester (我要打棒球)》之銘言: : 主要是希望向這名老師要一個量表 然後要修訂成中文版本 : 但不知道要怎麼向他請求才比較有禮貌 然後又有時間上的急迫性 : 所以麻煩板友們幫我看一下!給一些建議!非常感謝~ : 以下是我的信件內容: : Dear X, : I'm a graduate from Taipei Physical Education College in Taiwan. : I read your article titled "Movement Imagery Ability : Development and : Assessment of a Revised Version of the Vividness of Movement Imagery : Questionnaire." and thought VMIQ-2 is a well designed psychometric tool. : Therefore I hope to translate it into chinese version. : Would you please send the VMIQ-2 to me as soon as possible? : I'll be very appreciate for your help. Thanks a lot! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.254.201.241 ※ 編輯: pureroxane 來自: 111.254.201.241 (03/26 09:27)
文章代碼(AID): #1DZJ-vRq (Master_D)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1DZJ-vRq (Master_D)