Rossi 和 Pique 聯合訪談 ^^

看板ManUtd作者 (想念你的聲音)時間18年前 (2005/11/05 12:37), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
http://www.manutd.com/news/fullstory.sps?iNewsid=256659 Interview: Giuseppe Rossi & Gerard Pique 29/10/05 5:52 PM Teenage Kicks 一對生日才差一天的好朋友 ^^ Best Of Friends: Pique and Rossi In Action http://tinyurl.com/7nkda 慶祝上賽季拿下預備隊聯賽冠軍 http://tinyurl.com/76ooc Pique恭喜Rossi進球 (身高差好多 :PP) (強烈建議大家看這篇訪問 字其實不會很多 語法也都不難 可以看到我們的未來 兩位小將實在太可愛了! Pique尤其展現出自信和成熟度 以後後防核心就看你啦!) Gerard Pique and Giuseppe Rossi have got more in common than being born just a day apart. The two 18-year-olds are not only great friends, they are great prospects who, in just over a year, have done more than enough to suggest they have what it takes to excel on the Old Trafford stage... Looking back over your first year at the club, have you achieved all the targets you set yourselves when you arrived here? Rossi: I've certainly learnt a lot over the last twelve months and training and playing with the senior players has been a great experience. It's always been my dream to become a top professional footballer and although I'm still at the beginning of my career, being at United is the way to get there. I need to keep working hard and hopefully I can get some more chances in the first team. Pique: When I first joined United I didn't set myself any particular targets. My main aim was to get into the first team whenever I could, no matter whether it was two or three years down the line. At the moment I think we're both doing well and we're on our way towards the first team. If things keep going like this I think we're in a great position to stay in the squad. What did you both make of your Premiership debuts at Sunderland and Giuseppe how did it feel to mark your debut with a goal? Rossi: I've been dreaming about playing in the Premiership for a long time and to score on my debut is something that I'll never forget. I don't remember much about the goal itself; my most vivid memory is of everyone jumping on top of me afterwards! It was such a special moment and I was just really happy to share it with the other players. Pique: It was a great day for me because playing in the Premiership has always been my dream. You can't put into words how it feels when you step onto the pitch; not a lot of people get the chance to do that and it's a great privilege to have that opportunity. I have to thank Giuseppe for making sure I made my Premiership debut! I was getting ready to come on when we 2-0 up but when Sunderland scored the boss told me I probably wouldn't be going on because the game was too tight. But when Giuseppe got his goal it meant I was able to come on and I celebrated like crazy with Ruud on the bench! Rossi: Yeah, I heard Ruud wanted to come onto the pitch to celebrate when I scored... Pique: Oh he did but the fourth official had to stop him going on otherwise he would have got booked! Which players have you learnt the most from and have any of the first team given you any guidance in dealing with things on and off the pitch? Rossi: I think you always look up to the players who play in your position, so for me, Ruud van Nistelrooy is the one I look to. He's one of the best goalscorers in the world and I'm learning things from him all the time. I just want to do what he does and hopefully one day I can follow in his footsteps. Pique: It's the same for me with the likes of Rio, Mikael, Wes and Sheasy. They always try to help me particularly Wes and Sheasy who both came up through the ranks at United. All the players have a lot of experience and they teach you how to handle certain situations which, as a young player, is very important. They look after you because they want you to become as good as they are. What's it like to train and play with Rooney and Ronaldo; do the pair act as an inspiration to you both? Rossi: I believe they are the best young players in the world and they have everything in their game to ensure they become the best players in the world in a few years time. Like us they are still young but the difference with them is they have a lot of experience; at the moment we do not have that experience. We watch them live their lives everyday and we try to observe what they do so we can follow their example. Pique: It's difficult to believe they are only a little bit older than us. The quality and skills they possess are unbelievable and sometimes in training we can't understand how Cristiano is able to do some of his tricks! I think they are improving everyday and it won't be long before they become the world's best players. Describe each other's best attributes... [A big grin spreads across both players' faces!] Rossi: Gerard is a very strong defender who wins virtually everything in the air. He's very calm on the ball and you know that when you pass the ball to him he rarely gives it away. Overall, all of us have great confidence in him. Pique: To be honest it's difficult to think of one for Giuseppe! Seriously though he continues to impress me and you know that wherever he strikes the ball from there's always a good chance he'll score. His goal against Sunderland is a prime example of that. Rossi: Oh thanks Gerard. Finally, what targets have you set yourselves for the remainder of the season? Rossi: My main aim is to continue playing with the first team and perhaps get a few more games under my belt. I'm going to keep working hard in training because that's where it all starts; doing well in training helps your chances of playing in the first team and hopefully I can get a few more goals as well. Pique: Like Giuseppe, I just want to keep showing the other players I'm capable of playing with them. It's also very important to enjoy your football because if you enjoy it, you definitely play better. We are very lucky to be doing what we doing; most people have to work to earn a living and don't always like what they do, whereas we work in a job that we love. That's something you can't buy so it's important to enjoy it and do your best. (這一段很有Keane講話的味道) Exclusive Interview by Gemma Thompson. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.72.38.55

11/05 13:56, , 1F
蠻有趣的,一個從崇尚進攻的國度來的後衛和一個從崇尚防
11/05 13:56, 1F

11/05 13:58, , 2F
守國度來的前鋒...卻在英倫群島上成為好朋友^^
11/05 13:58, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #13R3SVcV (ManUtd)
文章代碼(AID): #13R3SVcV (ManUtd)