Re: 最近眾天后的表現

看板Madonna作者 (Harry Connick,Jr)時間21年前 (2003/05/03 09:45), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串9/11 (看更多)
※ 引述《tinder17 (devil's cut)》之銘言: : Erotica 是我最愛的瑪丹娜專輯耶,這張的音樂在當時,甚至是現在 : 我認為都是很成功的,所以其實我並不是很喜歡她現在的電子曲風。 : 英國Guardian雜誌對新專輯評論的結語是: :   :     The album's problem has nothing to do with controversy :     or extreme points of view. This time, there just aren't : enough good songs. : http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/reviews/story/0,11712,933936,00.html :   Madonna: "The critics have been writing me off for 20 years. That's nothing new. As far as I know I still have plenty of fans and sell lots of records. Do I care what critics say about me? No, and I don't read reviews." Undercover She is a true superstar 'American Life' never strays far from social comment or religious statements...Madonna gives an extremely confessional set of lyrics on this album Boston Herald ***1/2* In addition to the inexplicably warm electronics, ``American Life'' also contains some of the best and most dynamic singing of Madonna's career. E! online B+ Trust us, the hits from American Life will be her all-grown-up ballads ("Intervention," "Love Profusion") Slant Magazine 3 1/2 out of 5 Stars .......the influence of Joni Mitchell, an early Madonna favorite, seems to be finally floating to the surface People Magazine Great American Dream Call it futuristic folk.....Nothing Fails .....is a "Like a Prayer" for the 21st century Barnes & Noble Madonna has created a mature, focused collection of songs that sometimes soothes, often provokes, and sometimes gets her fans into the groove USA Today 3 1/2 our of 4 More prayerful than playful, Madonna narrates her faith-based autobiography with style and sincerity !! Advocate Magazine All-American girl Madonna's latest CD makes a fascinating exploration of her own complicated American Life Newsweek "American Life" eventually warms up...It turns out that the woman really can sing when she's not so hellbent on proving it. BBC 'American Life' succeeds as an album where 'Music' failed. It has attitude and balls - just like a good Madonna record should have. Boston Globe The mother of reinvention shows an introspective side...With "American Life," Madonna takes a sincere and tender turn NME 7 out of 10 New York Post 3.5 stars This is an excellent album musically, but more important, it's a ground-breaking concept where music lovers and the artist win. Rolling Stone *** LA Times *** A former material girl, materially changed..., Madonna, whose vocals are more confident and convincing than ever Dotmusic 7 out of 10 What's remarkable is that 'American Life' is still a great album -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 210.85.82.84
文章代碼(AID): #-inyYG1 (Madonna)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #-inyYG1 (Madonna)