Re: [討論] Butterfly歌詞翻譯比賽

看板MARIAH作者 (The One...)時間18年前 (2006/03/24 14:58), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/11 (看更多)
When you love someone so deeply they become your life 當你深愛著一個人 他們就會成為你的生命 It's easy to succumb to overwhelming fears inside 這樣會很容易地被內心的恐懼所佔據 Blindly I imaged I could keep you under glass 盲目地曾以為能將你放在瓶中佔有你 Now I understand to hold you 現在我了解要擁有你 I must open my hands and watch you rise 就該放開雙手 讓你飛翔 Spread your wings and prepare to fly 展開雙翅 準備飛吧 For you have become a butterfly 你就是自由的蝴蝶 Fly abandonedly into the sun 無所羈絆地向太陽飛去 If you should return to me 要是你真想回到我身邊 We truly were meant to be 我們才是真正註定要在一起 So spread your wings and fly... Butterfly 所以現在展開你的雙翅飛吧... 美麗的蝴蝶 I have learned that beauty has to flourish in the light 我已經能明瞭你的美麗需要在光芒中才能閃耀 Wild horses run unbridled or their spirit dies 不能夠放縱奔馳的野馬 靈魂也終將枯竭死去 You have given me the courage to be all that I can 你已給了我勇氣去做我自己 And truly feel your heart will lead you back to me when you're ready to land 我相信當你要降落時 你的心將會帶你回到我身邊 Repeat ◎ I can't pretend these tears aren't over flowing steadily 我無法去掩抑氾濫的淚水 I can't prevent this hurt from almost overtaking me 也不能抵擋這錐心的痛楚 But I will stand and say goodbye 但我仍會忍住傷心和你道別 For you'll never be mine until you know the way it feels to fly 即使當你體會到飛翔的自由後 你將永不回頭 Repeat ◎ So flutter through the sky... Butterfly 鼓動雙翅朝天際飛去吧... 美麗的蝴蝶 Fly... spread your wings and fly... Butterfly 飛吧... 展翅飛翔吧... 美麗的蝴蝶 -- "Music has always been very closely linked to spirituality for me and I know that without it, I never would have gotten through any situation in my life and I'm just grateful to God for giving me this gift." -Mariah Carey- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.8.5.211

03/24 17:23, , 1F
寫的真好... 聽的我都起雞皮疙瘩了!
03/24 17:23, 1F

03/24 19:34, , 2F
美麗的蝴蝶-->應該就是MC自己了...好感動有人也很喜愛這首
03/24 19:34, 2F

03/24 23:00, , 3F
頗感動...愈來愈喜愛這首歌了~~
03/24 23:00, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #148vYYfM (MARIAH)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #148vYYfM (MARIAH)