Re: [討論] 部落格上BOT外國學生留言

看板LoveLive作者 (我終於換暱稱了)時間15年前 (2008/11/12 18:33), 編輯推噓1(103)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/4 (看更多)
我回好了... 有人要幫忙看看嗎? 沒問題的話一高幫我貼吧~ First of all,because you didn't describe the dogs you saw, we can't give you a specific explanation of the current status of the dogs. But we guess that you might be talking about the 3 black dogs and 1 white dog near BOT dorm? If they are the dogs you mean in this message, we can assure you that hunger is no longer a problem for them since they came here. There are 2 volunteers who feed these dogs every night. Actually, they have been doing this long before we started TNR in NTU. But not until we fought for TNR policy in NTU could any dogs really stay here. Before all this TNR operation started, killing is the only policy. Anyway,if these 4 dogs are what you mean, maybe you don't really know how to tell a dog's body condition. Or maybe it's just a misunderstanding. Now, except a few new comer dogs, all dogs in NTU have at least 1 fixed feeder. We are very glad to see you concern about Taiwan's stray dogs so much. But we sincerely recommend you to understand more before judging. If we don't do TNR and use it to negotiate with school, these dogs would very possibly be sent to the public shelter, and be euthanized in the end. Talking about euthanasia in Taiwan's public stray animal shelter, a high percentage of it is actually quite cruel. Not mentioning the stress and fear the dogs would experience when they stay there. Here, we are trying our best to keep these animals from being harmed. And very luckily, we have these volunteers to solve the feeding problem , because we really don't have enough people and enough time to do this every day. The last part is my personal opinion, not representivie of us. In Taiwan,stray animals' life status is often strict. But if you really observe them carefully, they all struggle to survive. And both their body and mind are incredibly strong. It is always a tragedy that people's irresponsiblility force these animals to lack of food, medical care,and home. But I believe these animals all cherish their lives, and how can we take this last belonging from them? I don't think we have the right to decide which live should be taken. This is my principle to treat these animals. Even if you can't agree with me, you can't doubt that I don't "love live". If you want to find out more about Taiwan's stray animals, you're more than welcome to join us. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.92.170

11/12 18:41, , 1F
說的好,第三段最後有個we是have的筆誤嗎?
11/12 18:41, 1F
※ 編輯: ots 來自: 61.62.92.170 (11/12 18:49)

11/13 21:53, , 2F
文法: doubt本身就否定後面的陳述了,所以最後應該改
11/13 21:53, 2F

11/13 21:54, , 3F
you can't doubt that I love live
11/13 21:54, 3F

11/14 02:06, , 4F
哇 真高級的文法XD
11/14 02:06, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #196h47nE (LoveLive)
文章代碼(AID): #196h47nE (LoveLive)