Re: [外絮] Olleh 臉書已回收

看板LoL作者 (四條眉毛龍龍九)時間8年前 (2015/08/17 05:27), 8年前編輯推噓-1(011)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串9/17 (看更多)
※ 引述《TaiwanAlone (台灣阿龍)》之銘言: : Joosung : 20 分鐘前 · : I want to tell why its all my faults. 我想說這一切都是我的錯 : Before matches, i made ban&pick all night. : I slept for only 3 hours. 在對戰前一晚,只睡了三小時的我,通宵模擬了ban&pick : Then i got many thinkings about it. 也因此我對ban&pick有許多的想法 : I showed my ban&pick to my teammates and it was great. : So we could win first game. 在第一場我向自己的隊友溝通ban&pick策略,而這是為什麼我們可以贏下第一場比賽 : After first game, i didnt talk about ban&pick and i followed our team. : Because we didnt have time and they used chinese for fast communication. 不過在那之後,我並沒有繼續這樣做... 我們沒有太多時間,我的隊友們以中文快速地做溝通 : i had to talk about my all thinkings to them. 我應該...向他們溝通我的想法的... : But i didn't do anything. 但我卻什麼都沒有做... : At final match, we knew they gonna first pick victor. 在最後一個對戰,我們都知道對方在會首搶維克特 : I wanted to pick thresh and kalistar because i always win with this bot duo. 我想要搶下暗影島夫婦,因為這是我最有信心能夠贏的組合 : But when our team picked maokai and rexai, i didnt say anything to them. 但當我的隊友選擇茂凱與雷克薩時,我卻連一句話都沒有說出口... : Normally i always say "hey give me thresh! I can carry !" (Even in solo Rank) 若換作平常的我,「嘿,幫我搶下瑟雷希,我可以carry整場」(就算在solo rank也是一樣) : But this time , i was so passive and followed our team. 但這次,我是如此的消極,只默默聽從隊友的選擇 : I could save my team. 我應該可以拯救我們的... : But i kicked the last chance. 但我卻把最後的機會給丟失了 : I am so sorry to my team and all fans. : I cannot breath easily because i made same mistakes. 我對我的隊友及支持我們的粉絲們覺得非常抱歉 直到現在我都因為自己犯下重複的錯誤而難過的無法喘息 : I learned that i have to do all my best every moment. 我應該在比賽時每一分每一秒都拿出我最好的表現 : i will focus on myself and write my all mistakes. 我會專注檢討自己的錯誤 : Also, i gonna learn chinese so hard. 再者,我必須跟小雲認真學習中文了 : I promise this to you. : Thank you for being with me. 這是我對你們的承諾 謝謝你們一直陪伴在我身邊 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.184.62.78 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/LoL/M.1439760446.A.5CF.html

08/17 05:29, , 1F
太刻意 0分
08/17 05:29, 1F

08/17 05:30, , 2F
learned? earned?
08/17 05:30, 2F
※ 編輯: shan0412 (111.184.62.78), 08/17/2015 05:33:09
文章代碼(AID): #1LqG0-NF (LoL)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1LqG0-NF (LoL)