Re: [翻譯] 對話翻譯
※ 引述《limda0317 (阿樺)》之銘言:
: A: Hey B.
: B: Hi A…
: A:怎麼啦?無精打采的。
: (What’s wrong with you ? You look have the worry.)
you look so dejected.
: B:喔…是關於我朋友要出國唸書的事情啦…
: (Yeah…It’s about my best friend she will going abroad to study )
well...it's about my friend who is going to study abroad..
: A:聽起來很棒阿,不過你是在為了即將分開難過吧!
: (Sounds great. But you must be sad about to be apart…)
,but..you're not sad about she's going to leave you, ARE you?
: B:也可以這麼說…
: (Mm …maybe that's right)
you might say so..
: A:難道還有別的讓你煩惱的事?
: (Will you have other things to worry?)
Or there's anything elsd bother you?
: B:我在想該送給他什麼禮物給他能令他印象深刻
: (I'm thinking about that give her any gift to be able
: to let her impression be profound)
I'm considering what gift I can buy for her to impressed her.
: A:喔…那的確蠻重要的,那你有什麼想法了嗎?
: (That it really important, Do you have any ideas?)
is pretty x好像不用加s
: B:恩…我想加拿大很冷,或許我可以送她圍巾或是杯子。
: (Mm...I think Canada is very cold, maybe I can give her cup or scarf)
it's cold in Canada
: A:聽起來很貼心,但好像有點普通耶…
: (You're idea is thoughtful, But I think it is too ordinary )
sounds sweet
: B:我也是有點擔心這個問題,你有什麼好建議嗎?
: (I'm also worried that this question a little.
: What do you have a suggest well?)
I'm kind of worried about the question. Do you have any good suggestion?
: A:或許你可以送他一雙好鞋,祝他一路順風啊!
: (Maybe you can give her good pair of shoes, Wish her have a nice trip! )
a pair of good shoes, to wish her~
: B:聽起來滿有意思的,但我聽說送人鞋子不太吉利耶…
: (sounds interesting...But I heard that give shoes to someone is not
: auspicious)
But I've heard that shoes as a present be sent to somebody is not ~
: A:喔,真的嗎?我不知道你會在意這個呢…
: (Oh really? I don’t know you will care about it …)
: B:多少有一點啦~~
: (maybe have a little)
well..more or less...
: A:那我在想想…請吃大餐如何呢?
: (That me thing… maybe you will treat her to a bountiful feast )
Then...how about treat her to a feast?
: B:但是…吃完就結束了,我希望是即使在國外也能讓她想起我的東西呢!
: (But...Finished eating does not have memento,I hope it is a thing even
: if she were at aborad she also remember to me)
But.. just a meal and there's nothing left when we finish it.
I hope what I send her which can let her recall me even she's abroad.
: A:那就請吃大餐和送一條好的羊毛圍巾吧!
: (Well, maybe you can treat her to a bountiful feast and
: give her a good wool scarf )
: B:這…我又擔心會太貴耶。
: (But …I'm worried about that will be expensive)
: A:喔~~說的也是喔 (Oh you are right )
: B:挑禮物真是麻煩的事阿…
: (Selects the gift is really troublesome thing…)
selecting
: A:對了!你可以自己親手織圍巾給他呀,省下來的錢可以拿去吃些好東西阿。
: (Oh , You may weaves the scarf by yourself and
: §省下來的錢可以拿去吃些好東西阿§)
save somey to treat her
: B:這個主意真好呢,不過這樣我趕的出來嗎?
: (That's good idea!but do i catching up with it?)
I'm not sure if I can finish before she leaves
: A:這沒有你想像中的難,你一定可以的啦!
: (It's not as hard as you imagine. You can do it!!)
difficult think
: B:恩,好吧!那你現在有空嗎?可以陪我去買材料嗎?
: (Mm…ok! Do you have time now ? Can you go to buy material with me)
are you free/available now? ingredient(我是想這個字)
: A:當然囉,這就走吧!!(Sure.Let's go!)
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 61.31.50.1
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容:
完整討論串 (本文為第 2 之 2 篇):