[翻譯] 對話翻譯
是我妹和她朋友寫的翻譯作業...他問我這樣翻會不會很怪
還有幫他翻她不會的
但我也不會翻,也有很多地方覺得怪怪的
又不知道怎麼幫她改,可以幫我修正一些怪怪的地方嗎?
A: Hey B.
B: Hi A…
A:怎麼啦?無精打采的。
(What’s wrong with you ? You look have the worry.)
B:喔…是關於我朋友要出國唸書的事情啦…
(Yeah…It’s about my best friend she will going abroad to study )
A:聽起來很棒阿,不過你是在為了即將分開難過吧!
(Sounds great. But you must be sad about to be apart…)
B:也可以這麼說…
(Mm …maybe that's right)
A:難道還有別的讓你煩惱的事?
(Will you have other things to worry?)
B:我在想該送給他什麼禮物給他能令他印象深刻
(I'm thinking about that give her any gift to be able
to let her impression be profound)
A:喔…那的確蠻重要的,那你有什麼想法了嗎?
(That it really important, Do you have any ideas?)
B:恩…我想加拿大很冷,或許我可以送她圍巾或是杯子。
(Mm...I think Canada is very cold, maybe I can give her cup or scarf)
A:聽起來很貼心,但好像有點普通耶…
(You're idea is thoughtful, But I think it is too ordinary )
B:我也是有點擔心這個問題,你有什麼好建議嗎?
(I'm also worried that this question a little.
What do you have a suggest well?)
A:或許你可以送他一雙好鞋,祝他一路順風啊!
(Maybe you can give her good pair of shoes, Wish her have a nice trip! )
B:聽起來滿有意思的,但我聽說送人鞋子不太吉利耶…
(sounds interesting...But I heard that give shoes to someone is not
auspicious)
A:喔,真的嗎?我不知道你會在意這個呢…
(Oh really? I don’t know you will care about it …)
B:多少有一點啦~~
(maybe have a little)
A:那我在想想…請吃大餐如何呢?
(That me thing… maybe you will treat her to a bountiful feast )
B:但是…吃完就結束了,我希望是即使在國外也能讓她想起我的東西呢!
(But...Finished eating does not have memento,I hope it is a thing even
if she were at aborad she also remember to me)
A:那就請吃大餐和送一條好的羊毛圍巾吧!
(Well, maybe you can treat her to a bountiful feast and
give her a good wool scarf )
B:這…我又擔心會太貴耶。
(But …I'm worried about that will be expensive)
A:喔~~說的也是喔 (Oh you are right )
B:挑禮物真是麻煩的事阿…
(Selects the gift is really troublesome thing…)
A:對了!你可以自己親手織圍巾給他呀,省下來的錢可以拿去吃些好東西阿。
(Oh , You may weaves the scarf by yourself and
§省下來的錢可以拿去吃些好東西阿§)
B:這個主意真好呢,不過這樣我趕的出來嗎?
(That's good idea!but do i catching up with it?)
A:這沒有你想像中的難,你一定可以的啦!
(It's not as hard as you imagine. You can do it!!)
B:恩,好吧!那你現在有空嗎?可以陪我去買材料嗎?
(Mm…ok! Do you have time now ? Can you go to buy material with me)
A:當然囉,這就走吧!!(Sure.Let's go!)
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 118.167.156.59
討論串 (同標題文章)
以下文章回應了本文:
完整討論串 (本文為第 1 之 2 篇):