Re: [討論] ARTPOP twitter Q&A

看板LadyGaga作者 (山姆)時間10年前 (2013/09/21 12:25), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
以下是剩下的Q&A~~ 有翻錯的地方請包含再麻煩告知做修正! 隨著消息越多,真的是超想趕快聽到整張專輯!! 也真的覺得這次會是另一種風格,希望宣傳可以穩扎穩打!! 至少到目前為止的造型我自己覺得比BTW漂亮超多XDD Q. So you actually wrote new ones yesterday?? 所以你昨天也有寫新歌摟? A. why not! who knows where the winds of creativity will take you! 當然!! 誰知道靈感何時會出現~ Q. when will the app be out? APP何時釋出? A. nov 11th 一樣在11/11 Q. Backplane made the App? APP是Backplane製作的嗎? (按:LM.com是Backplane負責) A. no, the APP was designed by the TECHHAUS, haus of gaga. You will meet them at the artRAVE 不是,APP是由Haus of Gaga裡的TECHHAUS製作的 (按:例如之前的泡泡裝2.0),在 artRAVE你可以見到他們 Q. What drove you and the Haus to make the Lady Gaga is Over video? 為什麼你們想要做Lady Gaga is Over的那部影片? A. i wanted to say it before everyone else did. i knew they would. ARTPOP is about rebelling against things that chain popmusic 因為我想要在其他人說出來之前自己先講,而我知道他們一定會這樣說。ARTPOP跟反抗那 些束縛流行音樂的枷鎖有關 Q. ARTPOP is an attempt to revive The Fame/The Fame Monster's era? ARTPOP是想回到TF/TFM時期的成功嗎? A. Its a continuum 應該說和TF/TFM是連續的 Q. thing you loved the most while doing/recording that album? 你在製作專輯時最愛做的是什麼呢? A. partying and laughing and dancing, total freedom! 很free的開趴、大笑還有跳舞! Q. so ARTPOP is a rebellious album? 所以ARTPOP是一張叛逆的專輯嗎? A. yes 是的~ Q. r u a hippie or a gypsy or both?? 你是嬉皮風還是吉普賽風還是都是? A. glamour hippy gypsy 我是有魅力的嬉皮吉普賽人 Q. I've been wondering which song is the most creative on ARTPOP ?? 我想知道ARTPOP裡什麼歌是最有創意的? A. thats a good question, a few you havent heard yet, and also aura and sex dreams. 這個問題美賣;有一些是你們還沒聽過的、aure和sex dreams也算是! Q. Why did you choose 'Applause' as your 1st single? 為何你選擇Applause當首單呢? A. my label chose it I like it for making an artistic statement while being catchy I appreciate they recognized ARTPOP's longevity 我很喜歡它對藝術所作的陳述,同時也蠻catchy的,也很高興人們可以理解ARTPOP的含意 (按:這句不太會翻QQ) Q. how many songs in the album ARTPOP? ARTPOP裡有幾首歌呢? A. 15 and more if you download the free app 專輯裡有15首,如果你有下載免費的APP的話會有更多! Q. are there other songs about NYC on #ARTPOP or just Brooklyn Nights? 除了Brooklyn nights以外還有其他跟歌NYC有關嗎? A. just brooklyn nights. and i need a whole box of tissues for that song. and a hug under a disco ball. but im always influenced by NY, ive never changed. Fame never solved my problems, but new york always does. 只有Brooklyn nights,而且我唱這首歌真的是會哭慘、會很想要抱抱。我一直以來都被 NY影響很深,名氣無法解決我的問題,但是NY可以! Q. I think you like the Venus wig the best, huh? 我猜你現在最愛維納斯的那頂假髮齁! A. well lately venus has been a bad girl 誰叫維納斯是個bad girl Q. are you excited from the Glee cover of Applause? 你對即將在Glee裡翻唱Applause這件事感到興奮嗎? A. yes I heard Adam Lambert is doing it I'm so excited! He's very talented and perfect for the song cause he's glammer 當然!當我知道Adam Lambert要翻唱的時候我超興奮!他很有才華而且真的很適合這首歌 Q. does TEMPLE have religious connotations TEMPLE會有宗教意涵嗎? A. no. but its about feeling safe with someone so beautiful on the inside and out. like venus making love to a god. Protection 沒有,不過我可以說它是在講「和一個從裡到外都很美麗的人相處可以讓人很安心」這件 事 Q. Why do you care so much about Venus and March for this Era? 為何在ARTPOP時期你這麼看重維納斯和March(按:不清楚March這邊的意思)? A. i think because my life has changed so much in 5 years, i crave something human. *love* the kind I'm experiencing is otherworldly 因為在這五年我的人生有了太大的轉變,所以我真的很渴望「愛」 Q. are you proud of us? 你為LM感到自豪嗎? A. every second of every day 無時無刻 Q. When you were recording late at night what made you keep going despite of the exhaustion & the pain ? 當你錄音錄到很晚、很累的時候,什麼會讓你堅持下去? A. because writing music is like a drug, it keeps me up and I go numb with excitement 寫歌就可以,因為這就像一種毒品讓我上癮 Q. what exactly is Brooklyn Nights about, just give us a hint. Your Brooklyn boy wants to know! 可以給我們一點提示Brookly nights跟什麼有關嗎? A. i always thought it was you, you always thought it was me. we always thought we were it seemed like a real perfect fit those brooklyn nights set us free 我一直以為這是你,你也一直以為這是我;我們都以為我們就像完美的一體,那些布魯克 林的夜晚讓我們都free (按:會是歌詞嗎?)。 Q. And we are proud of you for doing whatever is on your mind. You are very brave for sharing your creativity with today's media. 我們也很驕傲你會努力實踐你的想法,你真的很勇於跟大眾分享你的創意 A. its weird when people say I should be 'less creative.' female pop is a very strict party! 講實在的,我真的覺得人們說我越來越沒創意是一件很詭異的事,女性流行音樂市場是很 嚴格的!! Q. can you PLEASE give us details about artrave or DM me im so desperate :( 你可以跟我們說說artRAVE會是什麼嗎? A. the artRAVE will be HUGE EVENT held the night of my album release. With exhibitions and a performance by me! artRAVE會是在我專輯發行前一天的一個很盛大的活動,會有展覽、我也會表演! Q. how will #ARTPOP change the POP WORLD? ARTPOP會怎麼改變流行音樂呢? A. i intend to rebel against the current state of pop we shall see 我想要打破目前流行音樂的型態 Q. what kind of games will be on he ARTPOP App? You mentioned games in the interview with KIIS FM APP裡會有怎樣的遊戲呢? A. the games are creative and interactive and they will relate to your social media... 會有很有創意和可以互動的遊戲,也會跟你的社群軟體有關 Q. which song was originally for Born This Way? 哪首歌本來是要放在BTW裡的呢? A. actually not one! surprising..no leftovers 沒有!有嚇到嗎?但ARTPOP真的沒有撿剩下的來用歐 Q. You will use the fiber wig on ARTPOP? 在ARTPOP裡你會用光纖假髮嗎(按:會發光的假髮)? A. yes 是的! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.37.227.96

09/21 12:59, , 1F
會發光的頭髮ga之前有上傳在youtube! 另補有首歌跟維
09/21 12:59, 1F

09/21 12:59, , 2F
納斯女神有關!
09/21 12:59, 2F

09/21 15:10, , 3F
期待度急速上升啊啊啊啊
09/21 15:10, 3F

09/21 23:45, , 4F
翻譯辛苦推!!!
09/21 23:45, 4F