[情報] Murray初步聽證會進度

看板KingofPop作者 (很難想)時間13年前 (2011/01/05 12:28), 編輯推噓9(903)
留言12則, 9人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
http://tinyurl.com/2cgrxdp FOX電台記者的筆記 全文請按上面 有6/25當天發生事情的時間表 是控方的陳詞 跟之前新聞報的都差不多 MJ入院前就已經死了 急救人員問Murray用過什麼藥 Murray沒說實話 Kenny Ortega是第一個被詢問的證人 First meet MJ? 第一次認識MJ 1991 MJ interested in creative partnership and directing tour. Dangerous world tour which Ortega did. MJ在找創意夥伴和危險之旅的秀導 1991-2009 relationship? 1991-2009期間的關係 Most of time when rehearsing production..MJ looking to do something at right time when appropriate..most time spent working together. 大部分時間是幫MJ彩排和製作演出 This is it tour...did u discuss w MJ? TII巡演有和MJ討論 Talks started April 2009...MJ and me co-directed productions. 討論在09年四月開始 和MJ一起製作 April interaction from then on with MJ? 4月之後和MJ的互動? 3-4 days a week before prod then 4-5 days when rehearsing per week 前制是一個禮拜3 4天 開始彩排是一個禮拜4 5天 MJ demeanor? MJ的態度舉止? Called and invited..great about this ...like u to work with me...excited about it...tremendous potential to be creative..MJ shared reasons for wanting to do it. 他打來邀請我來作 他想要我參與 他很興奮 MJ分享了很多他想要做TII的理由 Reason? 理由是? Good time to perform again, his kids appreciate it, for his fans, remind people to take care of planet and each other. 是重新表演的好時機 他的孩子能夠欣賞 為了歌迷 提醒人們要照顧彼此和地球 Plans beyond tour? 巡演後的計畫? MJ asked about going to India....wanted Ortega to go..MJ asked if Ortega had visited Japan...taking show to these places. MJ想要去印度 也請KO去 MJ問KO是否去過日本 討論要去這些國家表演 Professionally...MJ post tour? 在巡演後有何其他計畫? After tour MJ wanted to help direct with Ortega on motion pictures. MJ liked film making and wanted to dev movie ideas. 他想要跟KO執導電影 MJ很想要拍電影想要一起交換點子 Rehearsals prior to June 25...were u at rehearsals at Burbank at start before moved to staples? 在進入staple center彩排前 也有參與其他彩排? Yes...at beginging of May and April. 有 從四五月彩排就開始了 Transitioned to forum in L.A. in June...then to staples..large scale rehearsals. 從LA的forum場地 到staple center的大型彩排也有參與? Yes 有 U [at] staples every day? 每天都在 staple center Yes 是 When start staples? 何時開始在staple center At some point in June moved to staples 六月的某個時候 Demeanor of MJ at staples...excited? MJ在staple center時興奮嗎? Yes 是 General schedual at staples? 在當時每天大概的行程表? [There were] Different call times for crew, dancers, MJ etc 每個人的都不太一樣 What [was] mj schedule? MJ的行程表? Late pm 很晚的下午 Evening? 晚上? Yes 是的 Length? 多長? 6 hours max...4 days a week 最多六小時 一週四天 MJ involved in every creative decision. MJ參與所有創意的決定 Friday June 19 2009...incident at rehearsal...what? 6/19彩排時發生了什麼? Ortega: at staples..MJ arrived he didn't appear well at all. MJ chilled soft spoken seemed not well... MJ來了 但他看起來不太對 他一直抖個不停 講話也很虛弱 看起來不太好 Did u have concerns? 你擔心嗎 Absolutely 當然 He wasn't in condition to be at rehearsal..he didn't seem well enough to be there...he didn't rehearse and didn’t want to go home..asked for choreography to do his part and watch from arena..this happened for a while. He just appeared very lost it was scary..it felt scary..said MJ Asked--would you rather go home..he said would u be ok with that..Ortega said absolutely. 他整個不適合彩排 完全不該在那裡 他沒有彩排 但也不想回家 他要編舞在舞台擔任他 的部份 在台下觀看 這樣的事情發生過伊陣子了 他看起來整個很迷失 很讓我害怕 我問他你是不是回家比較好 MJ問KO這樣沒關係嗎 KO說當然 Meeting next day at MJ home on June 20th. 第二天6/20在MJ家有個會議 Did u know what meeting about? 你知道會議是要做什麼的? No 不知 Who there? 誰參與了 MJ there. Murray there (Ortega asked to i.d. Murray in court)...Frank Deleo MJ manager and Randy Phillips. MJ, Murray, MJ的經紀人Frank Deleo還有AEG的CEO Randy Phillips What [happened] next? 發生了什麼? Quickly clear meeting about me that Murray upset I had sent MJ home and not allow to rehearse and voiced my concerns about MJ health..Murray said not my responsibility..to leave MJ’s health to him Murray scolding towards me... Murray對於我把MJ送回家沒去彩排很不高興 我說我很擔心MJ的健康問題 Murray說這不是 我的責任 我該把MJ的健康問題留給他 Murray把KO痛罵一頓 [What was your] Response? 你的反應? Tried to explain..choice made together...MJ in danger and others if went on stage..it was MJ’s choice and I supported it. Better for all if I focus on show MJ physically and emotionally fine according to Murray. 我解釋這個選擇是我和MJ決定的 MJ在危險之中 如果MJ想上台彩排 那是MJ的決定 我只是 支持MJ的決定 他說我最好關注在演出上 根據Murray的說法MJ在身體和心理都很好 Tues June 23 rehearsals resumed. How was this? 6/23的彩排怎樣? Fantastic, MJ in great form..MJ we all knew... 棒呆了 他很棒 就像我們以前認識的 Wednesday june 24? 6/24呢? Involved active participation in rehearsal...MJ非常參與一切 Discussion at end w MJ...? 和MJ最後討論 2 wonderful days of rehearsing...was feeling good and confident..MJ asked if happy? He said was happy..MJ said he was happy..asked to thank crew for all hard work and talked regarding next days rehearsal.. Practicing illusion.. Said goodnight 這兩天的彩排都棒極了 都覺得很棒很有信心 我問MJ開心嗎 他說他開心 而且想要謝謝 所有團隊人員辛勞的工作 還講到明天彩排要練習什麼 和大家說晚安 Thursday june 25 6/25 Learned news of MJ 得知MJ的消息 Had phone call to Staples....打了電話去staple I was on way to rehearsal and Randy going to pick up MJ for rehearsal..Randy said calling for different reason and I am at house for different reason there is ambulance outside KO在去彩排的路上Randy在去接MJ彩排的路上 屋外有救護車 Prosecution finished 以上是檢方問的 Chernoff cross examine Ortega: 辯方問的如下 Tour would enhance your reputation? 巡迴演唱會提高你的名望? If [you] created show [that] was poor 如果你創造的演出很糟 Would that affect reputation? 會影響到你的名望? It could 會 Meeting at house..who called meeting? 在MJ家中的會議是誰要求開的? I don't know. 不知道 On 19th observed MJ to be chilled. First time MJ came to rehearsal and looked sick? 19號看到MJ發抖 是MJ第一次出現在彩排場地看起來病了? First time came and looked like he couldn’t perform? 第一次看起來不能演出? Yes 是的 For most part we were headed to greatness...but MJ sometimes didn't show up..created anxiety for me...difficult to move forward...if not there 大部分的時候 都是朝好的方向 但MJ有時沒來彩排 我很緊張 如果他沒來很難有進展 Why not present? 他為什麼沒來 Don't know 不知道 19 June: anything else observed? 19日那天你還觀察到了什麼 Ortega: seemed to be in state that he wasn’t present...I was troubled by his appearance. 他好像整個人不存在一樣 我被他的樣子嚇到了 Source: MJFC / foxnews.com / Sally Arthy -- In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. In a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe. ~~~~By Michael Jackson -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.254.124.249

01/05 12:41, , 1F
感謝...看這些真是很難過...
01/05 12:41, 1F

01/05 12:45, , 2F
謝謝翻譯 不知道他們到底對老大做了什麼
01/05 12:45, 2F

01/05 13:14, , 3F
所以這是KO第一次說MJ彩排有不對境的情形?
01/05 13:14, 3F

01/05 13:14, , 4F
之前都說他神采奕奕啥的 嘖嘖
01/05 13:14, 4F