Re: [情報] David Gest之MJ第一次喝醉酒小故事

看板KingofPop作者 (很難想)時間13年前 (2010/09/01 08:03), 編輯推噓3(302)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串3/4 (看更多)
承上 故事三 Michael used to love calling people up. He would do it when he came over to my house. He would just pick up the phone, dial a random number and start horsing around. 麥可很愛打電話給別人 他來我家時就會這樣 他會拿起電話 隨便亂打電話號碼 The person at the other end would pick up the phone and Michael would say, “ Who’s this?” 接電話的人接起電話 就會聽到麥可問 這是誰 They would reply something like, “It’s Lenore.” 接電話的人假如說他是Lenore He would go, “Oh, Lenore, listen, we’re going to have to get a divorce. I can’t carry on like this.” 他就會說 喔 Leonre 聽好 我們要離婚了 我不能在這樣下去 “She would go, “No, no, you have the wrong…” 對方會說 不不你打錯~~ Michael would interrupt and say, “No, Lenore, don’t even try that on me. I’ ve just had it with you. We’ll divide the property evenly and everything but it’s got to be this way.” 麥可會截斷他說 不Lenore不要這樣試驗我 我跟你說 我們把財產分一半 就這樣 Then he would hang up, leaving the person on the other end of the line wondering what the hell had just happened. 然後他就把電話掛了 接電話的人就會想 剛到底發生啥事了 故事四 (Al Green’s church, 1978) 1978年Al Green的教堂裡 When it came time to head for the party, Michael cried off. He had the worst case of crotch rot from wearing his underwear too tight. He couldn’t move. The sides of his legs were all sore and had broken out in a rash. 當我們要出發去聚會時 麥可唉唉叫 他那時跨下發炎的很嚴重 因為他穿了太緊的內褲 他不能動彈 他腿的一邊整個酸痛紅腫 We went to Al Green’s church the next day, even though Michael was still in a lot of pain. The rash had spread all over his legs and he couldn’t walk properly. 我們第二天天要去Al Green的教堂 雖然麥可還是處於嚴重疼痛中 紅腫擴大到他的腳 他根本無法好好走 When we arrived, Al was singing the Curtis Mayfield classic, “People Get Ready.” He still had the most amazing effect on people, only now it was a more religious thing. 當我們到達時 Al正在唱Curtis Mayfield classic 他仍舊對人們有很大的感染力 不過現在是更偏向宗教的關係 This woman who was sitting next to us suddenly started hyperventilating, like a lot of Southern African American women do when they go to church. She started speaking in tongues and jumping up and down. Then she fell right into Michael’s crotch. 坐在我們旁邊的一個女人 突然開始急促的呼吸 就好像很多南方非裔女人去教堂時會做的 她開始說方言 上下亂跳 然後她整個跌在麥可的跨部 I will never forget the look on Michael’s face. It was pure horror. 我永遠不會忘記麥可臉上的表情 純粹的驚嚇 He just sat there, frozen, obviously in terrible pain, whispering, “Help me, help me.” 他就坐在那裏 僵住 很明顯的非常的痛苦 輕輕的說 救我救我 I just smiled at him and said, “What am I going to do? I’m not going to get her off your penis. You will have to play with your own organ today!” 我對他笑了 說 我要怎麼辦 把她從你的小弟弟上拉起來? 你今天自己看著辦吧 That woman lay there for ten minutes. It was only when Al Green ushered Michael up to sing with him that we were able to remove her from Michael’s crotch. 那個女人躺在那裡十分鐘 直到Al Green要求麥可上去跟他唱歌時 我們才把她從麥可的 跨部移走.... 真是損友XD -- In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. In a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe. ~~~~By Michael Jackson -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 173.59.231.40 ※ 編輯: ChesterB 來自: 173.59.231.40 (09/01 08:03)

09/01 10:12, , 1F
XDDDDDDD
09/01 10:12, 1F

09/01 11:23, , 2F
MJ真是客氣又害羞的小孩~
09/01 11:23, 2F

09/01 23:38, , 3F
第二個實在是太XDDD 好慘
09/01 23:38, 3F

09/02 01:12, , 4F
穿了太緊的內褲 XDD
09/02 01:12, 4F