Re: [分享]Industry Bigs: Music & Michael

看板KingofPop作者 (不痛了)時間15年前 (2009/08/01 00:15), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串5/5 (看更多)
一時找不到 (還是在The footage you were never meant to see那一版本呢?) 但原訪問(http://thesportsinterview.com/mjackson.html)文字 如下: CR: “He was smart enough to video camera it and it clearly showed that the guy just twisted everything and made it, he turned everything into a false or a lie. They ask Michael a question. Are you gay? And Michael said, ‘I don’t want to answer that question.’ Now that was the one that he said. So it quickly edited to Bashir going, ‘ Obviously he didn’t want to answer for obvious reasons.’ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ So then when Michael showed his version, he said, ‘Are you gay?’ Michael said, ‘I don’t want to answer that question.’ Then he said, ‘But if you turn your camera off, I will answer your question.’ Then the guy said ok, turn the camera off. Then Michael said, ‘ No. Absolutely not. I am not gay, but I have millions of gay fans and if they believe I’m gay, then let them believe I’m gay.’ He said, ‘I don’t care. I don’t want to offend anybody. ’ You know?” ※ 引述《ailvepa (MJ漂白謠言你也信)》之銘言: : 想問一下大家 我剛剛看完youtube上的bashir記錄片 : 但是沒看到bashir曲解MJ是不想回答這個obvious question那段耶 : 第9個部分是有一段暫停錄影 但也沒提到問MJ是不是同性戀的問題 : 有人可以告訴我在哪一段嗎? : 感謝!! : (不過我看一看就一直覺得bashir你啥都不信你來幹嘛. -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.212.82
文章代碼(AID): #1ASnY_NX (KingofPop)
文章代碼(AID): #1ASnY_NX (KingofPop)