Re: Marlon在追思會上的致詞(中英對照)

看板KingofPop作者 (節奏T-Mac)時間15年前 (2009/07/09 01:34), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《kiki1990 (KIKI)》之銘言: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwZzFf1Aqd8
這是當初的發言片段 嚴選高畫質 發言的片段有老大兩位哥哥Jermaine 和 以下kiki大翻譯文的 演講者 Marlon 最後是我們的小公主 Paris ............ 前兩位哥哥的肺腑之言 最後放大絕的小公主發言完 嚴重警告眼淚將不由自主落下.. WE MISS YOU TOO , Michael .......... : -------------- : 翻譯如有錯誤的地方請指正~~ By Kiki : --------------- : I hurt. I stand; I stand here trying to find words of comfort and solace, : trying to understand why the Lord has taken our brother to return home from : such a short visit here on Earth. : 我傷得很重。但,我站了起來。 : 我站在這裡,試圖找出一些能安慰人的話語。 : 並試著理解,為何上帝,要這麼快就將我們才短暫造訪地球的兄弟帶回家。 : Michael, when you left us, a part of me went with you. And a part of you will : live forever within me, but also a part of you will live forever within all : of us. : 麥可, : 當你離開我們時,你同時也帶走了一部分的我。 : 然而,一部分的你,會永遠活在我的心中; : 另外一部分的你,也會永遠存在每個人的心中。 : Michael, I will treasure the good times, the fun we had, singing, dancing, : laughing. I can remember when we used to come home from school and we would : grab a quick bite to eat and we tried to watch the "Three Stooges" as much of : it as possible before mother would come in and say, it's time to go to the : recording studio. : 麥可, : 我會珍惜那些美好的時光的──那些我們一起有過的趣事, : 唱歌、跳舞,以及開懷的大笑。 : 我還記得,我們是如何在從學校回來的途中,狼吞虎嚥地吃零食。 : 還有在媽媽走進房間說"該去錄音室了"之前,努力地抓緊時間看"活寶三人組"的喜劇。 : I also, Michael, remember a time when I went into the record store and there : was this man purchasing a lot of C.D.s. And he would go and grab another : batch of C.D.s. He was an older gentleman. He had short afro, but crooked : teeth, and his clothes were rumpled. I walked up behind him and said, : "Michael, what are you doing in this store?" : 麥可,我也記得, : 曾經有一次,我走進一家唱片店,發現那裡有個男人買了一堆的CD,甚至還打算再去拿另外一大疊的CD。 : 那個男人是個老紳士。他頂著黑人爆炸式的短髮,但牙齒彎曲,且衣服皺巴巴。 : 我走到他的後方,說:"麥可,你在這家店裡做什麼?" : He turned to me and said, "Marlon, how did you know it was me?" : I told him, "You're my brother. I can spot you anywhere, regardless of your : makeup. I know your walk. I know your body language. And those shoes did : not help." : 他轉過身說,"馬龍!你怎麼知道是我?" : 我告訴他,"你是我的兄弟。我在任何地方都認得出你,就算你做了化妝也一樣。 : 我知道你走路的方式。我認得你的肢體語言。而且,你的鞋子出賣了你。" : Michael wore the same shoes wherever we went. : 麥可不管到哪都穿著同樣一雙鞋。 : But I guess that was his way of trying to experience what we take for granted. : We would never, never understand what he endured, not being able to walk across : the street without a crowd gathering around him. : Being judged, ridiculed, how much pain can one take. : 我猜,這是他在試圖去體驗那些,我們所視為"理所當然的事物"的一種方式。 : 我們永遠都不可能了解,他所承受的一切── : 他甚至無法安然走過一條街,因為人群總是會圍到他身邊。 : 被評論,被嘲笑……一個人能承載多少痛苦? : Maybe now, Michael, they will leave you alone. : 麥可,也許現在,他們再也無法傷害你了。 : Michael, Michael was the voice of our angelic trumpets, and he will continue : to be the voice, that angelic voice in heaven, nearest to our Creator and : waiting on us when our day comes to pass. Michael, I love you. I will miss : when we said our goodbyes. I will hug you and I say I love you. And your : response was, "I love you more." : 麥可, : 麥可是天使般的小號所吹奏出的天籟,他永遠都會是那天使般的聲音。 : 在最接近造物主的天堂裡,他會等待著我們,直到我們最終離世的哪一刻。 : 麥可,我愛你。 : 我想念我們互道"再見", : 然後我能夠抱住你,告訴你"我愛你",並聽見你回答"我更愛你"的日子。 : You know, the Lord has a purpose for everything. And sometimes we just can't : see it or understand it but it will be made clear to us when we reach that : ultimate, ultimate reward of being in his presence. And, Michael, you are : there. You are right there. You have finished your work here on earth. : And the Lord has called for you to come home with him. : 你們知道,上帝做的每件事,都是有目的的。 : 只是有些時候,我們無法看清它的意義。 : 但最終,當我們終於來到祂面前時,一切都將會明瞭的。 : 而麥可,那時,你就會在那裡。 : 你會在那兒陪伴我們。 : 你已經完成了你在地球的工作。 : 所以上帝把你召喚回家去陪伴祂了。 : So I thank you, Michael. I thank you for all the smiles that you've placed in : many people's hearts and I thank you for everything that you've done for others : across this globe in the Lord's name. And I have one request, Michael -- one : request. I would like for you to give our brother, my twin brother, Brandon, : a hug for me. I love you, Michael. I'll miss you. : 所以,謝謝你,麥可。 : 謝謝你在許多人心中種下的笑容。 : 謝謝你用上帝的名義,為這個星球所做的一切。 : 麥可,我只有一個請求──就這麼一個。 : 請你替我,給我們的兄弟──我的雙胞胎弟弟布蘭登,一個大大的擁抱。 : 麥可,我想念你。 -- =============================================================== ◢▅◢▅◣ ◤◥◥ 如果妳願意 我的心 將只屬於妳 <──<<<───────────── ◣-- 射手 ﹑ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.117.45.46

07/09 01:38, , 1F
謝謝分享
07/09 01:38, 1F

07/09 01:40, , 2F
他都穿哪雙鞋?
07/09 01:40, 2F

07/09 02:01, , 3F
黑皮鞋吧@@
07/09 02:01, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1ALDYTZa (KingofPop)
文章代碼(AID): #1ALDYTZa (KingofPop)