Re: [專訪] Heart and soul

看板KhalilFong作者 (Mraz Awesomeness)時間15年前 (2009/03/03 00:37), 編輯推噓4(404)
留言8則, 6人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
欸,給大家參考參考~ ※ 引述《rururuby (rururuby)》之銘言: : (香港)[SCMP Young Post] 2009-3-1 : scan圖勿轉載 http://rubyurl.com/jwh4 : http://rubyurl.com/tqqc : 封面照:http://rubyurl.com/fXrg : Khalil Fong leaves Sunny Tse wondering about the true meaning of romance, and : what precisely love has got to do with it 大同讓曾陽光(?)深思了浪漫的真義,還有到底浪漫屬於愛的哪部份。 : For many years, there wasn't much soul in the local music scene. And then : Khalil Fong Da-tong came along and blew us all away with his fresh, soulful : music. The self-dubbed Soulboy has released four critically acclaimed records : in four years, quickly becoming one of the hottest singers in town. 在香港音樂界中,靈魂樂並非多數。卡哩歐方大同以他清新,靈騷的音樂喚醒了我們。 號稱Soulboy的方大同,四年中發行了四張專輯,受到的好評讓他成為香港音樂界中 最紅的歌手之一。 : And he doesn't even sing in Cantonese. 而且他根本沒唱粵語歌。 : "Cantonese is my third language, after English and Mandarin," says the 25-year- : old Hawaiian-born Chinese. " I don't feel comfortable singing in a language I'm : not good at. And it doesn't gel well with my [jazz and soul] music style : anyway." 「粵語是我的第三外語啊」夏威夷出生,現今25歲的方大同說道,「用我不甚熟悉的語 言唱歌,感覺不大好。而且粵語和我的音樂類型(按:爵士與靈魂樂)也不大合拍。」 : While thousands of fans look forward to his first Cantonese song, the soulster : makes it clear that he finds the challenge pointless. 但是廣大歌迷都很期待他的第一首粵語歌,但他認為這樣的挑戰沒有意義。 : "I don't have this weird goal to make a breakthrough in my music," Fong says. 方大同說,「我沒有這種奇怪的目標,一定要在我的作品中做出什麼突破。」 : " Each album is a unique growing process. The experience I have, the message : and feelings I want to deliver are different in each song. I just focus on : making music I'm good at with the most natural expression." 「每張專輯都是一段獨一無二的成長階段。每一首歌中蘊含著我的經歷,我的心情, 其中我想要傳達的想法,都不一樣。透過最自然方式呈現在我的音樂作品中,我只 想專心在這上面。」 : That probably means more romantic love songs, like those in his latest album : Orange Moon which have effortlessly conquered so many girls' hearts. 這大概可以解釋為何最新專輯「橙月」中,有這麼多浪漫情歌,輕易的攻佔各少女 情懷。 : But the skinny musician in his signature thick-framed glasses, checkered : windbreaker and trainers, leaning back comfortably on his chair, looks more : laid-back than your average Casanova. 但我們這位瘦削的歌手,帶著他典型的粗框眼鏡,穿著方格外套與運動鞋, 閒適地躺在椅子上,比起想像中的最佳情人還要更為慵懶。 : And if you've seen his funny short series Soulboy the Kung Fu Master online, : you can't help but wonder whether the avid martial arts fan only happens to : be good at writing romantic songs or whether he's a genuine romantic. : "I'm sentimental and rational at the same time. : If you think I am romantic, then I am," says the singer-songwriter, : enigmatically. 如果你還剛好看過他的爆笑短劇「靈魂功夫小子online」,你會不禁懷疑,這個熱衷 的武術迷是剛好很會寫浪漫情歌,還是天生浪漫?「我可以同時很感性也很理性啊。 你如果覺得我是個浪漫主義者,嗯,那我就是。」創作歌手神秘地說道。 : If that doesn't answer the question for you, Fong recommends : reading the Orange Moon sleeve, as "it may shed some light". It turns out he : finds whispers, slow dancing and, inexplicably, umbrellas romantic. 若大同這樣的回答沒回答到你的問題,他推薦你看看橙月的側標(應該是吧?) 「如撒下一點光芒。」他對細語,慢舞,甚至雨傘,感到浪漫。 : Love, to the artist, is a form of art. Besides the law of attractions, it's : also something that takes nurturing, respect and appreciation. 愛對於歌手來說,是種藝術。除了愛人相互吸引天經地義之外,愛,也需要營養, 尊重,與感激。 : "To get a good result, you have to learn to treat your lover right," Fong says. : But it's not all about romance. Fong believes we should all learn to love and : appreciate music. While he understands why people always want to sing along, : Fong believes in order to build a substantial music industry, we have to learn : to admire the gifts musicians possess. 「要發揮最大功效,你必須得學著好好照顧你的另一半」大同這麼說,但這不全是浪漫 而已。他深信大家都需要在愛的這門課好好學習,也學著欣賞音樂。他終於了解為何大 家總愛跟著一起唱歌,他相信為了架構一個正常的音樂產業,大家應學習欣賞音樂人所 能貢獻的才華(我總覺得翻成天賦不大好): "There are songs that you just listen to and are blown away by the great : singing, mixing or arrangement," he says, adding we should all "appreciate : all the time [musicians] spend on mastering the techniques that make you say: : 'I'd want to play like that'." 「當然,有許多歌你聽聽感到驚為天人,是因為精湛的歌藝,或是精彩混音或編曲等」 他接著說,「但我們應該要懂得欣賞這些音樂人真的花了非常多時間,熟練這些技術, 最後才讓你感動,讓你說出:『啊,我也想跟他一樣強』。」 -- Utopos, meaning the good place, also, the place cannot be. Pathway Towards Freedom http://blog.pixnet.net/morissett -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.8.86.142

03/03 00:45, , 1F
謝翻譯~翻得很棒耶~~~
03/03 00:45, 1F

03/03 22:39, , 2F
謝強者! 最後那句真是令人感嘆...
03/03 22:39, 2F

03/03 22:57, , 3F
感謝熱心翻譯~
03/03 22:57, 3F

03/04 02:25, , 4F
謝謝支持 希望還讓大家閱讀方便 XD
03/04 02:25, 4F

03/04 02:28, , 5F
有看有推~謝謝你的翻譯~辛苦了!!!!!!
03/04 02:28, 5F

03/05 01:38, , 6F
倒數第二段的"Fong believes in order to build..."
03/05 01:38, 6F

03/05 01:38, , 7F
那個in order to翻成為了會不會比較通順@@?
03/05 01:38, 7F
謝謝唷,我改成這樣ok嗎?當初只有邊看邊翻所以沒有很注意XD 順便幫您改一下typo XD ※ 編輯: nopeeking 來自: 140.113.80.164 (03/06 14:18)

03/07 00:47, , 8F
謝謝XDrz 也謝謝原po的翻譯:p
03/07 00:47, 8F
文章代碼(AID): #19h0ixMk (KhalilFong)
文章代碼(AID): #19h0ixMk (KhalilFong)