[外絮] 紐郵的問與答

看板Jeremy_Lin作者 (fuzzy)時間7年前 (2016/07/24 15:53), 7年前編輯推噓56(56017)
留言73則, 56人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://nypost.com/2016/07/23/jeremy-lin-opens-up-on-knicks-heartbreak-subtle- racism-and-fitzpatrick/ http://goo.gl/lAfJ1K By Steve Serby July 23, 2016 | 5:03pm Jeremy Lin opens up: On Knicks heartbreak, racism and Fitzpatrick Jeremy Lin 開誠佈公:談論離開尼克的心碎時刻、種族歧視、Fitzpatrick New Brooklyn Net, and former Knick, Jeremy Lin took a shot at some Q&A with Post columnist Steve Serby. Q: When you knew your Knicks days were ending, how sad was that for you? Q: 得知你在尼克的時間即將結束時,你難過嗎? A: I was really, really sad. I was sad the way everything went down, ’cause nothing happened the way I thought it was going to. I had wished that they had offered me a contract just in the beginning, and that didn’t even happen. And then, when I found out that they weren’t gonna match, I was even more sad, ’ cause honestly, I wanted to finish my career there. A: 真的真的很難過。一切急轉直下令我難過,事情發展出乎我所意料。我曾很希望尼克 一開始就能給我一份合約,但那沒有實現。之後,發現他們無意匹配合約,更令我難過,老 實講,我曾很希望能夠在那打到職業生涯結束。 Q: Why? Q:為什麼難過? A: I wanted to play for those fans who rallied behind that city, that came behind us and gave me that experience. I felt like I owed it to them. A: 我想要為支持那座城市、支持我們、給我(林來瘋)經驗的粉絲打球。我覺得這是我虧欠 他們的。 Q: Now Linsanity will be in Brooklyn. Q: 林來瘋現在會在布魯克林。 A: This isn’t the re-creation of Linsanity (smile), this is, for me, just the next chapter. That’s all I’m gonna focus on. If people want to call it whatever they want to call it, they can go ahead and do that, but I’ve kind of set out to see how good I can become and see how good I can make this team. A: 這不是林來瘋再現(笑),對我來說,這只是下一個章節。這是我專注的焦點。人們想怎 麼說都可以,他們愛怎麼稱呼(林來瘋再現)都行,但我只想從這開始知道我能變得多好,我 能帶領這支球隊到達何種程度。 Q: Do you still encounter racism? Q:你還會遇到種族歧視嗎? A: There’s gonna be racism everywhere I go, and some of it’s more subtle, some of it’s less malicious. I mean, every day there’s guys with certain stereotypes or whatever, and it’s not just me. But yeah, I still go through it. A: 不管去到哪總是有種族歧視,有些情形很微妙,有些也沒那麼惡劣。不過我還是會遭 遇到種族歧視。 Q: How do you handle it? Q:你怎麼應對呢? A: I just shake it off, it’s not a big deal. Sometimes the stuff people might say or tweet or comment, really racist things, but that doesn’t bother me like it used to. I still get stopped when I try to go through away arenas and stuff, and I’m walking with my teammates, and obviously none of them are Asian but I’ m the only one that gets stopped, and they ask for my credentials, stuff like that. “Hey, we need your credentials,” or “Are you part of the team?” Stuff like that. But I really don’t let it affect me. … I’m so used to it now. It doesn’t bother me. A: 就拋在腦後,沒什麼大不了的。有時候人們會說或推特評論一些真的很歧視的事情,但 那已經不像從前那樣困擾我了。像是我要進去場館時,還是一樣會被攔阻下來諸如此類的事 ,和隊友一起走進去,顯然他們沒有人是亞洲臉孔,我會是唯一一個被攔阻下來的人,他們 會要求看我的證件,像這樣的事情。「Hey,我們需要你的證件。」或是「你是球隊的人?」 我不會讓這類事影響我了…現在已經司空見慣,也不會覺得困擾了。 Q: What are your thoughts on flagrant fouls against you that are not called? Q: 對那些沒吹的惡意犯規,你有什麼想法? A: These things aren’t so black and white, or they aren’t quantifiable. But after watching the video (below), do I think some of those could have been flagrants? For sure. But they weren’t. I don’t control that, and I just keep playing, and I just keep attacking the basket. Does race have anything to do with that? I have no idea, I really don’t. A: 這些不是非黑即白或是無法量化。但看過這個影片(如下)後,我認為有些犯規 可以吹惡 意犯規嗎?這是當然。但他們沒被吹。我無法控制,只能繼續打球,繼續攻擊籃框。這和種 族有任何關係嗎? 我不知道,我真的不清楚。 (惡犯影片:https://youtu.be/KvaM0pMj-8o
) Q: Your thoughts on the world today in the wake of all the terrorist attacks and violence. Q: 歷經恐怖攻擊和暴力後,你對現在世界的看法。 A: It’s awful. It’s scary. … Civilians getting shot, police getting shot, terrorist attacks, people getting run over. … I don’t even know what to think of it all ’cause it’s just so messed up. I’ve had a lot of questions about [Carmelo Anthony] and whatever. If you want to talk about what Melo’s done, talk about what him, LeBron [James], [Dwyane] Wade and Chris Paul when they got up there and they said what they needed to say, and when they’re asking our nation to stand and be more united. … I’m not black, obviously, but I can relate with a minority. And then I can also relate and understand how important it is to have a functional police and justice system in place to protect us and protect our country. I see like what’s going on on both ends, and it’s like, I ’d be scared to be a cop, I’d be scared to be a civilian, I’d be scared to be anybody right now, and that’s just not the way that this country is supposed to be. The whole responding-to-violence-with-violence is one of the worst things that I can think of ’cause it’s just like it just gets crazier and crazier. Anybody who’s given the spotlight or a platform like we’ve been given, there’s that inherent responsibility that we should all carry to try to make this place better. A:真的很可怕,很嚇人…平民遭到射殺,警察遭到射殺,恐怖攻擊,民眾被輾壓過去…一切 變得太混亂,我壓根不知道該怎麼去想。我對(甜瓜)有很多問題。若是你想談論的是甜瓜的 行動,想談論他和LBJ、Wade、CP3在(ESPY頒獎典禮)上台挺身說出他們該說的話,他們請求 我們的國家站起來並更加團結。…我不是黑人,但顯然我能理解少數族群。 我也能感同身 受並理解擁有功能適當警察和司法體系來保護我們和國家的重要性。我明白兩方所發生的事 ,事情就像,我害怕當個警察,我害怕當平民老百姓,此時此刻我害怕去成為任何一方,而 這絕非這個國家應該走的方向。我唯一能理解的就是以暴制暴是最糟糕的事情之一,因為這 只會使得局面越來越瘋狂。任何擁有鎂光燈或像我們一樣擁有發言平台的人,都應負擔起這 個責任,去使這個地方更美好。 Q: Why do you think you’ve bounced around so much? Q: 為什麼你會這麼常轉隊? A: I haven’t been able to find a situation that I feel like is perfect for me. And because I’ve been in situations I didn’t want to be in, I’ve created and negotiated in terms of free agency a lot of shorter deals that give me the flexibility to leave if I’m not happy with the way things are going. A: 我一直無法找到感覺完美的情況。我一直處在我不想陷入的情況當中,就自由球員來說 ,我一直創造和協商很多短約,若是我對事情走向感到不滿意,能給我離開的彈性。 (2011-2012高光:https://youtu.be/7z1m7beMXY4
) Q: Describe Nets coach Kenny Atkinson. Q: 描述一下籃網教練阿金。 A: He’s a big part of my success in New York. I know the way he works, I know the way he views life, views the game. We see eye to eye. A:我在紐約的成功他居功厥偉。我知道他的作風,我知道他看待生活、比賽的方式。我 們的看法完全一致。 Q: What traits will make him a successful head coach? Q: 有什麼特質會使他成為成功的總教練? A: First off, his philosophy or his understanding of everything to me will make him successful. No. 2, he’s humble. And I think what’s really important is, especially as a young coach, is you have to learn and steal concepts, steal ideas. Like a basketball player, all these players are stealing moves from everybody. That comes from a level of humility of understanding, “I don’t know it all,” which he is very humble in that regard. And he’s hungry. For my story, one of the things that’s always been a little confusing is people always constantly count me out, or like I always find myself in an underdog position, and I feel like I’ve been able to overcome a lot of those situations. And I feel like for him, he’s someone that reminds you of someone who has that ability to rise above his circumstances and figure it out, figure out a way, and that comes from a level of like hunger that you have, or ambition, or drive, or perseverance, whatever word you want to use, and he has that. A: 首先,他的哲學或是對一切瞭若指掌都會使他成功。 第二,他很謙虛。我認為,特別是 身為新手教練,真正重要的是必須去學習和偷取觀念,偷取想法。就像籃球員,所有的球員 都從別人身上偷學動作。那來自於對謙虛的認知程度。「我非無所不知,」在那方面來 來說他很謙虛。而且他充滿渴望。我的故事中,當中一件令我困惑的事就是大家總是習慣把 我排除在外,或是我總是發現自己處於不被看好的位置上,我感覺我已經能克服很多這種情 形。我覺得阿金對我來說,他就像是提醒你自己的一個人,一個擁有那種克服環境爬起來的 能力,弄清楚情勢,找到出路的人,而這也來自渴求的程度,或說雄心,或者動力,或是毅 力,不論你想用哪個字來形容,阿金擁有那個特質。 Q: You still see yourself as an underdog? Q: 你仍然認為自己不被看好嗎? A: In some ways. I still think people view me as a certain type of player, or there’s a lot of certain stereotypes me as a player that I think don’t give me the credit I feel like I deserve. A:就某些方面來說。我仍然認為外界視我為某種特定類型的球員,或者對身為球員的我有很 多刻板印象,在我認為應得到稱讚時,他們不會誇獎我。 Q: What stereotype on the basketball court bothers you the most? Q: 在場上哪種刻板印象最困擾你? A: I feel like when people say I can’t play defense or something like that, if you look at the numbers, or if you look at things I’ve been able to do … people just assume like, “Oh, I’m not that quick,” or “Oh, I can’t jump that high,” whatever. I’ve been top one or two in blocks per minute at the point guard position for the last two [or] three seasons. People don’t see me as a great shot-blocking guard partially because they look at me, and they’re like, “There’s no way he could be.” Just a lot of the old stereotypes, like “He can’t go left,” or, “He turns the ball over.” I feel like a lot of times when I see what’s going on, I feel like people are just trying to describe what they remember from me as a player four years ago. A lot of the small tricks, or things that people might not see or be able to quantify in a stat, I feel like I’m able to do more and to be better in. A: 我覺得當外界說我沒有防守時,類似那樣的事,若是去看數據,或是去看我持續能做的 事…外界就認定「哦,我的速度根本沒那麼快,」或是「哦,我根本跳沒那麼高,」像是這 些事。過去兩三季,在控衛位置上我的每分鐘火鍋數是第一或第二。外界不認為我是很棒的 搧火鍋後衛,部分原因是他們看著我,就像是「他絕不可能能夠做到。」就像很多的陳年刻 板印象,像是「他不能打左邊,」或「他是失誤機器。」我想很多時候,當我看著發生什麼 事時,覺得他們只是一直想要把我描述成四年前他們記憶中的那個球員。很多小技巧,或是 別人可能看不見,或數據無法量化的東西,我認為自己能去做的更多、更好。 Q: If you could pick the brain of one person in basketball history, who would it be? Q: 如果能從籃球史中的某個人腦袋偷師,那會是誰? A: It would probably be Steve Nash, because I felt like what Nash did, and the things that he did, are the things that I need to learn to grow as a player. I would ask him about every facet of professional basketball. A: 可能會是飄髮哥,我覺得飄髮哥做的事,就是我身為球員成長過程中需要去效法的。我 會想詢問他關於職業籃球的每個面向。 Q: Do you think you can be an elite guard? Q: 你認為能夠成為頂級後衛嗎? A: I do. I wouldn’t have signed up for a starting point guard position if I didn’t feel like I had that ability to get to another level as a player. A: 我認為可以。身為球員,若是我不覺得自己有能力能夠更上一層樓,我就不會簽下先發 控衛的位置了。 Q: You think the best is yet to come for Jeremy Lin? Q: 你認為最強的Jeremy Lin還沒來到? A: Yeah, I’m 27. I’m going into the next three years [thinking they] should be the best years from an athletic prime standpoint. If you look at when NBA players peak, a lot of times it’s 27-30. Nash had his best years even after 30, 33, 34, playing unbelievable basketball, and that’s something that I want to know too, ’cause I can’t be 27 the rest of my life. A: 是的,我現在27歲。從運動員黃金時期的觀點來看,接下來三年我即將要進入(認為這三 年)會是我的黃金時期。 若是去看NBA球員的巔峰時間,很多時間都是在27-30歲間。飄髮哥 最頂尖的時期更是在30、33、34歲,令人難以置信的打法,而那也是我想知道的事,因為我 不可能一直是27歲。 Q: Maybe you can make some Asian-American Knicks fans and make them Nets fans. Is that possible? Q: 也許你吸引了一些亞裔成為尼克迷,使他們成為籃網迷。 那有可能嗎? A: That’s possible, and it’s possible for me to make non-Asian-American Knicks fans Nets fans, but that’s not my goal. I’m not here to steal fans or whatever. I’m not even that concerned about it. I just want to play, I want to be happy playing, I want to play for God, I want to play the right way. A: 那有可能,對我來說使非亞裔尼克迷成為籃網迷也有可能呀,但那不是我的目標。我來 這不是來竊取球迷。我甚至不擔心這件事。我只是想打球,我想要快樂打球。我想要為上帝 打球,我想要以正確方式打球。 Q: Can you be an effective recruiter for this team in free agency? Q: 在自由市場,你能夠成為球隊有效率的招募者嗎? A: Hopefully. I mean, we gotta turn things around and win more than 21 games for me to do that. But I know enough people, and I think I have friends in the league, and so I’ll be recruiting. A: 希望如此。我是說,對我來說,我們要翻轉一切,並贏得超過21場比賽才能去招募。但 我認識足夠的人脈,在聯盟中我也有朋友,因此未來我會去做招募的工作。 Q: Describe Brook Lopez. Q: 描述肉配汁。 A: He’s one of the least-talked-about really good players in the league, partially because the Nets just haven’t had the success to really push his name or validate and solidify what he has done. A: 他是聯盟中”鮮少被討論”的優秀球員之一,部分是因為籃網沒有成功賽季,足夠去推 展的他的名字,或去認證並凝聚他的成就。 Q: Did you pick owner Michael Jordan’s brain in Charlotte? Q: 在黃蜂時,有從MJ腦袋學到幾招嗎? A: He’s just such a celebrity, like every time he’s around, he’s just like getting pulled in a bunch of different directions, and he’s getting bothered by everybody. So I didn’t get a chance to talk to him too much. A: 他就是超級名人,每次只要他在附近,他會被不同方向的群眾拉扯,每個人都纏住他。 所以我也沒什麼機會跟他聊太多。 Q: What are your thoughts on Kevin Durant and the Warriors superteam? Q: 你對KD加入勇士這種超級強隊有何想法? A: Personally, as an NBA player, I was like, “Man, I hope that doesn’t happen, ” just because it makes the league much more difficult, ’cause they were already 73-9 and now they have a top-five player in the NBA. But as a human being, I totally understand why he went. If they win two championships, three championships or whatever, in his mind, that would be like the best decision he ever made. And he’s giving himself the best chance to succeed at the highest level, like he’s worked so hard his whole life, who wouldn’t do that? If I was in position, and you told me, “Hey you can come here and you have a significantly higher chance of winning a championship,” I’m there. A: 就個人來說,身為NBA球員,我的反應是「老天,我希望那不是真的,」因為那會使聯盟 更加艱困,因為他們上季已經是73-9,現在又得到前五的頂尖球員。就普通人來說,我完全 明白為什麼他會去勇士。若是他們贏得兩座冠軍,三座冠軍等等,就KD的想法,那會是最佳 抉擇。他給自己在最高水準成功的絕佳機會,他一直這麼努力,誰不會這麼做呢?若是我在 那個位置,你跟我說「來加入我們,你會有最好更高機會贏得冠軍」,我也會加入。 Q: Was Kobe Bryant a good teammate? Q: 老大是個好隊友嗎? A: To me, he always treated me well. He sent me a lot of text messages, he would watch film, he would talk to me about film, he’d talk to me about plays. And then, when he got hurt, we didn’t get to see him around as much. A: 對我來說,他總是待我很好。他傳給我很多簡訊,他會看影片,他會跟我談論影片內容 ,他會跟我討論打法。然後他受傷之後,我們就沒那麼多時間能見到他了。 Q: Kemba Walker. Q: 走路人呢。 A: He’s one of my favorite teammates I’ve ever had. He’s humble, he’s hard-working. … If you just hung out with him, you wouldn’t ever know he was a big-time NBA player. He treats people the right way, and he’s a competitor, man, he just wants to win. A: 他是我最愛的隊友之一。他人很謙虛,很認真。…和他一起混的時候,根本不會意識到 他是NBA大牌球員。他對待人很好,他是個競爭者,老天,他就是想贏球。 Q: Why did you admire Tim Duncan so much? Q: 為什麼你這麼尊崇TD? A: Because he doesn’t care about a lot of the other things that a lot of the other players care about, and he wants to win, he wants to do it the right way. When you think of a selfless leader, I would think of Tim Duncan. A: 因為他根本不屑理會很多其他球員在乎的其他事物,他只想要贏球,他只想用正確方式 贏球。當你想到無私的領導者,我想到的就是TD。 Q: Brandon Jennings. Q: 建寧呢。 A: Explosive scorer, and very skilled, very talented offensively. He’s one of those guys who you just don’t want to let him even make one shot because if he does, it could be a long night. A: 爆發性得分球員,技術高超,進攻充滿才華。他是那種你絕不想讓他投進一球的球員之 一,因為讓他投進後,代表了這會是冗長的夜晚。 Q: Courtney Lee. Q: 李科尼呢。 A: I’ve been on two teams with him. Really like that guy. Ultimate competitor. Simple game, he just makes the right play. He’s a two-way player, he’ll make it happen on both ends of the floor as we saw in the playoffs as we saw this past year. A: 我和他曾在兩隊同隊過。真的很喜歡這個傢伙。終極競爭者。球賽很單純,他就是正確 打球。他是雙向球員,如我們在上季季後賽所見,他能在攻守兩端達陣。 Q: Derrick Rose. Q: 飆風玫瑰呢。 A: It’s unfortunate what he’s been through, but you can’t discount someone with that level of talent, and someone who’s accomplished what he’s accomplished. I have a hard time counting people like him out because he’s so driven, he’s seen and tasted that success, he knows what it takes, and he’ll probably have a big year. A: 他的遭遇真的很不幸運,但你無法低估擁有這種才能等級、已經擁有目前成就的人。我 沒辦法排除像玫瑰這樣的人,因為他很有動力,他曾經見過並體會過那種成功滋味,他知道 成功代價是什麼,他可能會有個強大的一季。 Q: Joakim Noah. Q: 法國舒淇。 A: To me, similar to [Greivis] Vasquez in the fieriness, the competitiveness, and he’ll do whatever it takes. He just plays his role, he’s one of those guys when you think of like, “Oh he knows what he’s good at, he just does that really really well,” that’s Noah. A: 對我來說,和Vasquez很像,火爆、競爭性,不管什麼代價都會去做。他扮演好自己的 場上角色,他是當你想起「哦,他知道自己的長處,並且做的非常非常出色,」那種球員之 一,那就是舒淇。 Q: You being a Harvard guy, would a Harvard guy like Ryan Fitzpatrick turn down the kind of money the Jets are offering — $12 million first year, three years at $24 million? Q: 身為哈佛人,Ryan Fitzpatrick也是哈佛人,他會拒絕Jets提出的合約嗎?第一年是12m ,3年合約價值24m? A: It’s never what the money is right there, it’s more just what are your other options, and what do you feel like you’re worth? Is he worth more than that, if you compare what he’s done to other quarterbacks? I think so. But again, I’m not the Jets, I don’t know what their salary-cap situation is, I don’t know what their roster looks like. I’m not Fitzpatrick either. But if you’re asking me would a Harvard guy turn down that kind of money? If they thought that they could get more somewhere else or if they thought that this was a disrespectful slight, then yeah. A: 從來都不是放在檯面上錢的問題,更多是你的其他選項,以及你感覺自己的價值在哪? 他值得更多錢嗎? 若是和其他四分衛的表現相比? 我認為如此。但再次說明我不是Jets球隊 的人,我不了解他們的薪資結構,我不知道他們的其他陣容是怎樣。我也不是Fitzpatrick 。但若是你問我哈佛人會拒絕那樣的金額嗎?若是他們認為在別的地方可以拿到更多,或是 他們認為這是無禮的藐視,那麼當然會。 (哈佛高光:https://youtu.be/tVVzGm8SbOM
) Q: What is it like being Jeremy Lin today as opposed to four years ago? Q: 相較四年前,現在當Jeremy Lin的感覺是什麼? A: It’s definitely less hectic. I would say my quality of life is much better because I take life a lot slower, I take some things less seriously, and I just really try to enjoy each day. A: 絕對沒那麼慌亂了。我會說生活品質好太多了,因為生活步調慢多了,我也能輕鬆看待 一些事情,並試著享受每一天。 Q: What drives you now? Q: 現在的動力來自何方? A: I want to be a great player, I want to see how great I can be one on the court, and I also want to do big, big things off the court, and I know that platform comes from basketball. A: 我想要成為很棒的球員。我想要知道自己在場上能打得多好,場外我也想做些大事, 我知道這是因為籃球而得到的平台。 Q: If you were NBA commissioner, you would … Q: 如果你是NBA主席,你會… A: I would consider making the season a little shorter. A:我會考慮縮短球季。 Q: Who are athletes in other sports you admire? Q: 欣賞哪個其他領域的運動員? A: I really admire the way Tony Dungy did things. I’ve kept tabs on Clayton Kershaw from a distance, and his personality and what he’s done. A: 我非常欣賞Tony Dungy做事的方式。 我也一直從遠方處注意Clayton Kershaw,他的個性 和他做的事。 Q: What was it about Dungy? Q: 欣賞Dungy哪點? A: He talked about how like as a coach, he didn’t yell, and he didn’t cuss, but he was still able to command the respect of everybody. His players would run through a brick wall for him, and he had tremendous success. When people think of like, “What is a leader?” or “What does a competitor look like?” they think of a certain thing, and society has kind of memorialized certain personalities as, “Oh this is the way to succeed.” But some people aren’t built the same way, and that’s why I like Duncan, too. Big-time competitor. But he smiles, sometimes. He’s very stoic most of the time, and he very, very rarely gets outside of himself, and that’s more my personality. A: 他談論過怎麼當教練,他不怒吼,也不咒罵,但仍然獲得每個人的尊敬。他的球員會為 他穿越一道磚牆,他得到巨大的成功。當人們想到「什麼是領導者?」或是「有競爭性的人 該像怎樣?」他們會想到特定的事,群眾也有些尊崇某些特質,像是「哦,這才是成功的方 法。」但某些人不遵循相同的方式,那也是為什麼我喜歡Duncan。傑出的競爭者。但他有時 候,也會微笑。大部分時間他的喜怒不形於色,幾乎不曾失控,而那也是我的個性。 Q: But a fire burns inside you. Q: 但你內心有道烈焰燃燒。 A: If you listen to Duncan’s retirement thing, one of the things he said is, “ I’m a big-time competitor, and you guys might not know it or understand it or see it, just because I don’t show it,” but to me how competitive you are isn’ t how angry you get or how much you yell or how far you kick a ball when you get angry. I’m as competitive as they come in my opinion, I just like to smile, I like to have fun, and I don’t like to let opponents know that they’ re in my head, and so I don’t show too much emotion when I’m really upset. A: 如果聽過Duncan的退休宣言,他提到一件事,「我的競爭心很強烈,你們大家可能不知 道、不了解、或是看過,因為我不會顯露出來,」但對我來說,競爭心不在於,當你生氣時 ,會有多生氣,或吼的多大聲,或是把球踢到多遠。我就和他們一樣充滿競爭心,我喜歡微 笑,我喜歡開心,我不想讓對手知道他們在我的腦海中,所以我真的不爽時,不會顯露太多 情緒。 Q: Mike D’Antoni and Amar’e Stoudemire have said it wasn’t working with you and Carmelo with the Knicks. Q: 冷笑話和阿罵都說過你和甜瓜在尼克不來電。 A: I never have had personal issues with him, I’ve never had any amount of conflict or disagreement or anything in person. I was a lot younger, a lot more naive with everything, and I was just trying to do my best to help us make the playoffs. So a lot of what people are saying, and what people have said, are kind of things that I’m piecing into the story as well. I’m not able to speculate on behalf of what someone else is saying, if that makes sense. I can only tell you my experience with Melo myself, and I’ve never had any issues with him. A: 我對他從來沒有過個人意見,本人也從未和他發生過任何衝突或不合。當時我很年輕, 對一切過於天真,我只是想要盡力幫助球隊打進季後賽。因此很多人正在說的事,曾經說過 的話,我也只是當作故事中的片段。我沒辦法為其他人的說法作出猜測,即便聽起來合理。 我只能告訴你,我本身和甜瓜的相處經驗,我對他沒有任何的意見。 Q: Three favorite Linsanity memories? Q: 三項林來瘋最美好的回憶? A: No. 1 was the 3-pointer against the Lakers in the corner in the fourth quarter. No. 2 had to have been the game-winner against the Raptors, and No. 3 had to be the breakout game against the Nets, that first game where I had a big-time career high, and after that game, they couldn’t cut me. A: 第一名是打湖人時第四節的底角三分。第二名對暴龍的絕殺球,第三是打籃網的爆發比 賽,第一場我得到生涯新高的比賽,那場比賽後他們就不能裁掉我。 Q: How driven are you to win an NBA championship? Q: 贏得NBA冠軍的動力是什麼? A: I’m very driven. I’m a very ambitious person. It’s not gonna happen overnight, it’s gonna take time, for sure. But If I didn’t think that there was the opportunity, or if the people here were capable of putting us in a position, then I don’t think I would have come. A: 我的動力很強。我是非常有企圖心的人。但這不是一夜之間就能達成,這當然需要時間 。但若我不認為這裡有機會,或是這裡的人能夠將我們安排在正確位置上,我就不會想來這 裡了。 Q: What would you want to tell Nets fans, Jeremy Lin fans and Asian-American fans. Q: 你想告訴籃網迷、林迷、亞裔美國球迷什麼話? A: Nets fans: We’re gonna need you guys every game loud and proud, and we want to give you a product that you haven’t had the last few years. Jeremy Lin fans: I would say just keep being you. I got the best fans, man. They fly across the country, I get more gifts than I know what to do with, I have suitcases full of gifts when I come back from Asia. And Asian-American fans: I would just say keep believing in what you feel like you can become and don’t let other people tell you, “You can’t be this, or can’t be that.” I think if you look in the sports industry or you look in entertainment and acting and different things like that, Asians are really cornered and put into this box, these type of roles or these type of players. Even for me, before I came along, Asians in basketball were just 7-foot tall dudes from China who people thought were just there because they were tall. We’re just gonna keep breaking stereotypes, keep doing things people didn’t think we could do. That’s what I would say to Asian-American fans. A: 籃網迷: 我們需要你們每場比賽來這裡大聲、驕傲地替我們加油,我們會帶給你們過去幾年 不曾經歷過的成果。 林迷: 我想說就繼續保持你們的樣子。我擁有最棒的球迷。他們橫越國家飛來看比賽,我 收到多到不知道該怎麼處理的禮物,從亞洲回來後箱子塞滿了禮物。 亞裔美國球迷: 繼續相信你們相信能成為的人,不要讓其他人告訴你「你不可能做這或做那 。 」若是看看運動圈或是娛樂戲劇圈、類似不同的事物,亞洲人總是站在角落, 遭到定型,特定類型角色,特定類型的球員。即便是我,在走到這之前,籃球界的 亞洲人只有來自China的七呎長人,外界認為他們能在那打球只是因為夠高。我們 要繼續打破刻板印象,持續從事人們認為我們做不到的事。那是我想告訴亞裔美國 球迷的話。 ____________ 五花八門的問題...有錯請指正。 騰訊專訪: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQCtBzUOJ-w&feature=youtu.be
希望新球季林和籃網都是breakout year。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 220.143.66.132 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Jeremy_Lin/M.1469346833.A.4E3.html

07/24 16:01, , 1F
推!!!
07/24 16:01, 1F

07/24 16:09, , 2F
推推!!!
07/24 16:09, 2F

07/24 16:13, , 3F
07/24 16:13, 3F

07/24 16:21, , 4F
07/24 16:21, 4F

07/24 16:27, , 5F
推!