[情報] A Review of THE GREEN HORNET

看板Jay作者 (橘子海豚)時間13年前 (2011/01/13 16:54), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
A Review of THE GREEN HORNET Wednesday, January 12, 2011 http://keithhowell.blogspot.com/2011/01/review-of-green-hornet.html 節錄杰倫相關部份 Put me in the category as one of many who groaned when I heard the name Seth Rogan attached to THE GREEN HORNET. My first thought was that they were going for a spoof or a parody. But I was wrong. Yes, this movie had moments where I was howling with laughter, but it was laughter from legitimately funny interplay or situations unfolding from characters I liked and came to love. No, this is not the deadpan Van Williams' portrayal of Britt Reid/Green Hornet. No, this is not the Bruce Lee version of Kato. The writers of this version of THE GREEN HORNET chose to throw out the legacy aspect of the Green Hornet and Kato and instead develop a series of events and relationships that make the creation of the Hornet's identity a plausible outcome even in 2011. Kato and Britt bond following the burial of Britt's father. This bonding quickly blooms into a co-dependent friend relationship and ultimately into one antagonistic brothers who piss each other off but each would die for the other. This relationship between Kato and Britt is the reason this movie works so well. There is an extensive fight scene between the two, over a woman naturally, that is fantastic. It works on the "cool" level, but it also is an emotional breaking moment between the two that establishes that you never get as angry or disappointed in someone else like that...unless you genuinely love them. Plus the scene had me laughing out loud. These two grow together into something that feels real. Outstanding performances by both of them. Jay Chou's role as Kato is (get ready for the internet to break) at least 10 times what Bruce Lee gave to it. Chou can actually act and he gives his all to make Kato real and connect with the audience. Plus, his fight sequences were some of the best orchestrated things I've seen before. Not only thrilling, but often funny and always exciting. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.120.234.163

01/13 16:58, , 1F
這誇的... 我都害羞了起來XD
01/13 16:58, 1F

01/13 17:35, , 2F
真的,也太誇了吧 XDDDDDDD >///////<
01/13 17:35, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1DBhtAxZ (Jay)
文章代碼(AID): #1DBhtAxZ (Jay)