[討論] Love for a child

看板JasonMraz作者 (鎖爆)時間15年前 (2009/01/24 15:15), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
在板友推薦下 仔細去聽了這首歌 不過英文不大好 不是很了解他的意涵 希望有專業的人能幫忙解惑 我打出我自己的解釋 希望有人能更正我 -----------------------------以下是歌詞---------------------------------- There's a picture on my kitchen wall Looks like Jesus and his friends involved There's a party getting started in the yard There's a couple getting steamy in the car parked in the drive Was I too young to see this with my eyes? 上面這一段應該是以一張聖誕PARTY的照片作為一開始的鋪陳 And by the pool that night, apparently The chemicals weren't mixed properly You hit your head and then forgot your name And you woke up at the bottom by the drain And now your altitude and your memory's a shame 然後派對飲酒嗑藥、天雷勾動地火 So, what about taking this empty cup and filling it up With a little bit more of innocence I haven't had enough, it's probably because when you're young It's okay to be easily ignored I like to believe it was all about love for a child 這一段我比較不懂,innocence是純真的意思嘛?還是無知? love for a child的意涵是指他爸媽不應該年少無知喝到掛, 然後亂搞? And when the house was left in shambles Who was there to handle all the broken bits of glass Was it mom who put my dad out on his ass or the other way around Well I'm far too old to care about that now 派對後杯盤狼藉、混亂不堪 It's kinda nice to work the floor since the divorce I've been enjoying both my Christmases and my birthday cakes And taking drugs and making love at far too young an age Oh but they never check to see my grades What a fool I'd be to start complaining now 這段也不是很懂,他爸媽離婚之後他跑去做粗工? 然後Christmases and my birthday cakes我覺得有Bug 他的意思應該他是聖誕節生的,不過如果是聖誕PARTY做的懷胎十月 應該是隔年十月生出來吧? -- letgo5016板友我有收到你的信 感謝你的解釋 :) 感覺蠻有道理 不過我想聽聽看其他人有沒有別的想法 祝你新年快樂囉! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.80.142.127
文章代碼(AID): #19Ui016T (JasonMraz)
文章代碼(AID): #19Ui016T (JasonMraz)