Re: [閒聊] Hiro更新部落格了!

看板Heroes作者 (平平)時間14年前 (2010/02/27 22:20), 編輯推噓1(103)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串3/5 (看更多)
新文章,看來有新的解謎可以玩了 A Sign! Posted by Hiro on February 24, 2010 at 17:12 This morning, the universe gave me a sign that I'm on the right track, and a prod in a particular direction. It all makes me wonder, is Destiny steering my course, or something else...? 今天早上,宇宙給了我一個徵兆,讓我知道我做的是對的,也給了我一個確切的方向。 這讓我開始思索,是命運給我的課程開始了,還是......? So I'm sitting in my office at Yamagato, reading up on my favorite sci-fi movie from 1963, when a drop of water splashes on my keyboard. The air conditioner vent is leaking again, so I go down to the basement to talk to maintenance, but no one's in the office. So I start poking around - this place is huge! Curiously, there's a little puddle on the floor, so I follow it looking for the source. Lo and behold, I find a battered, dirty door hidden away behind a bank of filing cabinets with this symbol on it: 當一滴水滴到我的鍵盤上時,我正坐在Yamagato的辦公室裡,看著我最愛的科幻電影。 空調的水箱又在漏水了,所以我到地下室找控制室的人員,但沒人在。 我開始到處晃晃,這地方真大!我意外發現,地板上有一個小水坑,於是我開始尋找 水是從哪裡來的...... 哎喲,你瞧,我找到了一個破舊、骯髒、藏在許多架子後面的門,上頭還有這個標誌: http://yamagatofellowship.org/hiro/2010/02/24/door.jpg
My pass key won't open the door, so I run to find Kenjiro, who holds all the master keys. According to him, no one's been in this room for twenty years; he forgot it even existed. Apparently, my father used it for deep storage, and besides Kenjiro, only Kaito and his assistant had the key. Kenjiro opens the door, and we go inside. The place is a mess, dripping ceiling, puddles on the floor, torn apart files everywhere, videotape, stacks of old computers. There're muddy footprints on the floor that look fresh, so I'm guessing someone's been in here recently - looking for something. If this was my father's store room - his Danger Room - then it would have been spotlessly clean and organized. 我的鑰匙打不開門,所以我去找健次郎,那個有萬能鑰匙的人。 根據他的說法,已經二十年沒人進那扇門了;他甚至忘了這門的存在! 很明顯,我爸用它儲存了某些東西,而除了健次郎以外,只有他和他的助理才有鑰匙。 健次郎打開門,我們走了進去:那地方極為雜亂,有著破爛的天花板、地板上還有水坑 舊檔案、錄影帶以及舊電腦散了一地。 地板上有一些看起來新新的泥土指印,我猜想最近應該有人進去過...... 進去尋找某個東西。 如果這是我爸的儲藏室(他的Danger Room),那它應該曾經是乾淨而且有條不紊的。 Kenjiro spots a broken pipe, which explains all the water damage, and leaves to get some tools, so I have a look around. There's an exploded box of files near my feet, so I pick up the first one I see. Here's the only thing it contains: 健次郎指著一個壞掉的管線,明顯解釋了這裡「水患」的原因, 他離開去拿些工具,所以我就四處看看。 在我的腳邊有一個檔案散開來的盒子,我撿起了我看到的第一張紙, 上頭只寫著: http://yamagatofellowship.org/hiro/2010/02/24/stub.jpg
What do you think? Should I go back in time to check this out? I'm a little wary of time travel these days... Too many butterflies. But I have a nagging feeling that this is one show I really shouldn't miss... 你怎麼想?我應該回到過去看看嗎? 我最近有點擔心時間旅行這件事情,太多蝴蝶效應了。 但我總覺得,這是一場我真的不能錯過的表演。 Anyway, I have my hands full for now. Going to take the next few days and start sorting through these files. Did I tell you Destiny spoke to me? Here, in Kaito's Danger Room, I will start my quest! 不管如何,我現在可有事做了。 接下來的幾天,我得開始把這些檔案分門別類..... 我不是說了,命運跟我說話了嗎?這裡是我父親的「Danger Room」, 我即將在此開始我的旅程! I'll share anything that looks interesting. Let me know if you come up with anything on your end. 我會分享任何看起來有點意思的東西,如果你們有任何想法,請告訴我。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.128.230

02/27 22:20, , 1F
讀得懂跟翻得好真的差很多T_T
02/27 22:20, 1F

02/27 23:15, , 2F
有翻有推
02/27 23:15, 2F

02/27 23:44, , 3F
我只注意到Hiro的英語能力怎麼變得這麼強了XDDD
02/27 23:44, 3F

02/28 00:20, , 4F
印象中好像網頁有說:某某軟體翻譯:P
02/28 00:20, 4F