Re: [閒聊] Hiro更新部落格了!

看板Heroes作者 (平平)時間14年前 (2010/02/27 22:00), 編輯推噓1(103)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/5 (看更多)
※ 引述《smaljohn (平平)》之銘言: : http://yamagatofellowship.org/hiro/ : Message from Hiro Nakamura 來自Hiro的消息 : Posted by Hiro on February 9, 2010 at 09:54 : Hello everyone - I hope this message finds you well. 哈囉大家好,希望收到這訊息時你們一切安好。 : Now that Claire Bennet has let the proverbial cat out of the bag, we have : been revealed to the world. There's no telling what the repercussions of this : "outing" will be, but one thing's for sure: our lives are about to change : forever. Our paths will never be the same again. It's going to be harder than : it ever was to distinguish the dark from the light. 現在,C熊已經揭露了一切的秘密,(let the cat out of bag是俚語) 全世界都已經知道我們的存在了。 雖然無所得知這種「出櫃」的結果會是怎樣,但有一件事情會是確定的: 我們的生活將會永遠改變,我們要走的路將不會再相同。 隱藏黑暗不讓它見光將會比以前更加困難。(不知道怎麼翻會比較好) : Now's not the time for drastic action, but preparation. A hero should know : what they're up against before pitching headlong into battle. And the key to : our future lays in our past. 現在並不是該採取大動作的時候,但該開始準備。 一個英雄應該在莽撞地奮戰前,知道他們要對抗的是什麼。 而未來的關鍵,隱藏在我們的過去。 : Samuel Sullivan, Building 26, Sylar. When you think about it, it's the : Company that's behind everything, setting the events of recent years into : motion. We know that the roots of the Company took hold at Coyote Sands, but : what else do we really know? It seems obvious that the Company has touched : all our lives, but how? These are the questions that I must endeavor to : answer... 山姆蘇利文,第二十六號大樓,Sylar......當你思考這些時, 你會發現Company都在背後運作著,暗中導致了這些年來發生的事情。 我們知道Company的起源是在Coyote Snads,但我們真正知道的還有什麼呢? 很明顯的,Company影響了我們的生活,但到底怎麼作到的? 這些問題,都是我必須盡力查出的。 : You must decide what you're going to do now. Whether you're with a group, or : on your own, the course of your destiny is entirely up to you. I'll do : whatever I can to help, and I'll definitely let you know what I find out. : Keep an eye out for me in the weeks ahead - I'll be in touch! 你必須決定你該怎麼做。 不管你是團體行動,或者當個獨行俠,命運給你的課程正等著你。 我會盡我所能地去幫助你,也一定會讓你知道我發現了什麼。 在未來的幾個星期裡,請密切關注我的blog,保持聯繫! : 還有昨天才剛po的一篇 : Back on Track : Posted by Hiro on February 22, 2010 at 14:13 : Last time I blogged, I was all fired up to get going, investigating the past : of my father and the other founders of the Company. To fully understand our : legacy, in an attempt to level the playing field in this daunting new era of : exposure. How else can we face the future? 上次我發blog的時候, 我滿腔熱血地想要行動,想要調查我父親以及其他Company建立者的過往。 這是為了明白他們留下了什麼,為了在這個超能力者們曝光的新時代裡, 創造每個人都能平等生活著的新局面......我們還能用什麼方式去面對未來呢? : I've combed through my father's office looking for anything that might give : me a place to start my quest - a sign, a clue, anything. I went back through : the safe, all through the last few years of his files, took up the carpet. I : even brought in a team of guys with spectrometers and sniffing dogs. Nothing, : nada, zilch, zip, zero. 我詳細檢查了我父親的辦公室,尋找任何我開始我新旅程的起點-- 一個徵兆、一個線索,什麼都好。 我檢查了保險箱,還有所有他過去幾年的檔案,地毯式的搜索...... (take up the carpet是收起地毯,我覺得Hiro應該只是比喻罷了) 我甚至還帶了一整隊帶著分光計和偵查犬的人來找! 什麼都沒有,毫無,毫,無。 : I sat quietly, and started to think it through... and I thought myself right : into a dark, existential funk. After all, what is the legacy of our fathers, : really? A world plagued by war and on the brink of economic chaos, where : millions of children go to bed hungry every night? Where so many still refuse : their fellow man the dignity and respect inherent in the phrase "we are all : created equal"? How do specials like us stand a chance out in the open? 我靜靜地坐了下來,然後開始思考這整件事情......然後我XXX(不會翻)。 到底,我們的父親們留下了什麼呢?是一個受到戰爭紛擾而痛苦、 一個在經濟混亂的邊緣、一個有數以百萬計孩童每天晚上餓著肚子睡覺的世界嗎? 是一個有許多人抱著「人類生而平等」這句話卻拒絕承認人類固有尊嚴的世界嗎? 我們這些特殊的人們,怎麼能夠有這個機會站在陽光底下? (這邊好難翻!徵求強者) : It was only after a serious, soul-searching talk with Ando that I realized : the true root of my distress. It's grief over the loss of my Charlie. Yes, I : know what you'll say... That Charlie led a beautiful and productive life. : That we mustn't step on the butterflies. A true hero knows when it's time to : let go... And I have. But there's a part of me that will always mourn what : might have been. There's a part of me that wonders if I'll ever love again. : Sometimes, especially late at night, the pain of losing Charlie is almost : unbearable. 在和Ando嚴肅、懇切地深談之後,我瞭解了我憂慮的真正來源。 其實我是因為失去了我愛的Charlie。 沒錯,我知道你們會說什麼,Charlie已經有了一個美好無缺的人生, 那就不應該再去引起任何的蝴蝶效應...... 一個真正的英雄知道什麼時候應該放手.....而我放手了。 但是我內心的某一塊仍然會為了我所失去的東西而哀傷。 我內心的某一部份正懷疑著我是否能夠再愛一次。 有時候,特別是深夜,失去Charlie的痛都讓我難以忍受。 : For now, I've decided to take it easy on myself. Let this grief flow through : me, honoring it without holding on to it. Use the pain to fuel my quest. I'm : just beginning to understand the gift that Charlie has given me. When her : world changed forever in an instant, she simply got on with life. Did the : best she could with what she had. As always, Charlie inspires me to a better : person. 現在,我決定讓自己自由。 讓悲傷跟著我,但不被悲傷牽制,而是以它為榮,讓我的痛苦成為我旅程的動力。 我開始瞭解Charlie送給我的禮物了。 當她的世界在一瞬間永遠轉變時,她只是簡單的繼續生活下去,盡她所能活下去。 一如往常,Charlie啟發我成為一個更好的人。 : So, it's time to get on with it. I am certain that the door to the rabbit : hole of the past lays somewhere within the walls of this building. I am going : to search every square inch of it until I find something. Until then - : HN. 所以,是時候繼續走下去了。 我很確定揭開過去的關鍵就藏在這大樓的某處。 我即將要開始搜索這大樓的每一吋直到我找到什麼為止。 在此之前...... HN -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.128.230

02/27 22:00, , 1F
翻得很爛 請見諒 新文章馬上來
02/27 22:00, 1F

02/27 22:11, , 2F
認真推:P
02/27 22:11, 2F

02/28 11:48, , 3F
"我安靜的坐著,思緒沉浸在這些存在主義樂曲中" hiro真是
02/28 11:48, 3F

02/28 11:48, , 4F
個文藝青年...
02/28 11:48, 4F