Re: [問題] 麥教授有問題

看板HarryPotter作者 (kangleis)時間17年前 (2007/06/26 20:27), 編輯推噓5(507)
留言12則, 5人參與, 最新討論串6/6 (看更多)
把第六集的疑點po出來....因為只找到英文的 將就一下吧...... 疑點一:較長~~~可先跳過看推論 "Before I meet them I would like a quick word with you, Harry. If you'll come with me. ..." Harry stood up, murmured "See you in a bit" to Ron, Hermione, and Ginny, and followed Professor McGonagall back down the ward. The corridors outside were deserted and the only sound was the distant phoenix song. It was several minutes before Harry became aware that they were not heading for Professor McGonagall's office, but for Dumbledore's, and another few seconds before he realized that of course, she had been deputy headmistress, . . . Apparently she was now headmistress ... so the room behind the gargoyle was now hers. In silence they ascended the moving spiral staircase and entered the circular office. He did not know what he had expected: that the room would be draped in black, perhaps, or even that Dumbledore's body might be lying there. In fact, it looked almost exactly as it had done when he and Dumbledore had left it mere hours previously: the silver instruments whirring and puffing on their spindle legged tables, Gryffindor's sword in its glass case gleaming in the moonlight, the Sorting Hat on a shelf behind the desk, the Fawkes's perch stood empty, he was still crying his lament to the grounds. And a new portrait had joined the ranks of the dead headmasters and headmistresses of Hogwarts: Dumbledore was slumbering in a golden frame over the desk, his half-moon spectacle perched upon his crooked nose, looking peaceful and untroubled. After glancing once at this portrait, Professor McGonagall made an odd movement as though steeling herself, then rounded the' desk to look at Harry, her face taut and lined. "Harry," she said, "I would like to know what you and Professor Dumbledore were doing this evening when you left the school." "I can't tell you that, Professor," said Harry. He had expected the question and had his answer ready. It had been here, in this very room, that Dumbledore had told him that he was to confide the contents of their lessons to nobody but Ron and Hermione. "Harry, it might be important," said Professor McGonagall. "It is," said Harry, "very, but he didn't want me to tell anyone." Professor McGonagall glared at him. "Potter" - Harry registered the renewed use of his surname - "in the light of Professor Dumbledore's death, I think you must see that the situation has changed somewhat -" "I don't think so," said Harry, shrugging. "Professor Dumbledore never told me to stop following his orders if he died." But - "There's one thing you should know before the Ministry gets here, though. Madam Rosmerta's under the Imperius Curse, she was helping Malfoy and the Death Eaters, that's how the necklace and the poisoned mead -" "Rosmerta?" said Professor McGonagall incredulously, but before she could go on, there was a knock on the door behind them and Professors Sprout, Flitwick, and Slughorn traipsed into the room, followed by Hagrid, who was still weeping copiously, his huge frame trembling with grief. Rosmerta!!大家都忘記處理她了!!!小說沒交代阿!! 猜想麥教授是選擇性忽略 而且Imperius Curse總得有個人操控吧?應該不是馬份自己操控的 說不定是麥... 這段整個像第四集的情節,就是假moody把Harry帶去問問題的那段,除了後面有人闖進 來,而麥教授沒得到答案。 感覺是麥教授在鄧死後變比較大意了...可是也很謹慎的沒有暴露身份。 疑點二: (Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince Chapter 12) "I think Draco Malfoy gave Katie that necklace, Professor." ........ 刪. ......... "Mr. Malfoy was not in Hogsmeade today." "How do you know, Professor?" "Because he was doing detention with me. He has now failed to complete his Transfiguration homework twice in a row. So, thank you for telling me your suspicions, Potter," she said as she marched past them, "but I need to go up to the hospital wing now to check on Katie Bell. Good day to you all. 他說馬份沒有去Hogsmeade而是與他在一起, 恐怕是麥教授在故意掩護馬份... ,從後面看,馬份那時似乎的確有在做壞事阿.... 疑點三: "This is all my fault," said Professor McGonagall suddenly. She looked disoriented, twisting her wet handkerchief in her hands. "My fault. I sent Filius to fetch Snape tonight, I actually sent for him to come and help us! If I hadn't alerted Snape to what was going on, he might never have joined forces with the Death Eaters. I don't think he knew they were there before Filius told him, I don't think he knew they were coming." (Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince Chapter 29: The Pheonix Lament ) 她自己都說了..如果不是他叫Filius找Snape,可能Snape也不會趕來幫食死人 誰曉得她會不會是故意的..... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.129.62.78 ※ 編輯: kangleis 來自: 140.129.62.78 (06/26 20:29) ※ 編輯: kangleis 來自: 140.129.62.78 (06/26 20:31) ※ 編輯: kangleis 來自: 140.129.62.78 (06/26 20:34)

06/26 20:39, , 1F
最可疑的還是第一個疑點阿...(需要po第四集那段嗎..)
06/26 20:39, 1F

06/26 23:03, , 2F
我看完第六節就覺得麥教授是間諜 可是除了我以外我朋友們
06/26 23:03, 2F

06/26 23:05, , 3F
都說不可能 沒想到過了一年出現知己了= =我還一度已為我想
06/26 23:05, 3F

06/26 23:05, , 4F
太多 我覺得有可能><"
06/26 23:05, 4F