Re: [新聞] 終於注意到kuo的情況了..

看板HCKuo作者 (null)時間16年前 (2008/08/20 18:12), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
原po為節錄, 附上原出處: http://0rz.tw/724Ik : Kuo walked the first two batters he faced, then served up a three-run : homer to Ian Stewart, who had a career-high five RBIs. Any time Kuo : loses his command, it's a concern, because, as manager Joe Torre said, : "that's uncharacteristic." 郭泓志保送頭兩名打者,接著被Ian Steward擊出3分全壘打─他生涯單場打點最高為5。 當郭失去控球時,這是一個令人關切的消息,托瑞說:「這很不尋常。」 : Indeed, Kuo came into the game with opponents batting only .196, lowest : on the staff, and having issued only 17 walks in 71 2/3 innings, second-best : control on the staff. But after allowing only two home runs in his first 34 : appearances, he's now allowed home runs in his last two outings. 的確,在道奇投手群中,郭的被打擊率最低,只有0.196;且在71又2/3的投球局數中, 他只保送對手17次。在本季前34次出賽中,他只被擊出2發全壘打,近兩次上場卻都被 擊出。 : The dramatic reversal of form is a red flag for any pitcher, particularly one : who's had four elbow operations, two of them Tommy John reconstructions. : This is Kuo's first full season as a reliever and first full season in the : Major Leagues and it's late August. In eight professional seasons, Kuo has : pitched more than his current 71 2/3 innings only once. 對任何投手而言,急轉直下的表現都是警訊,特別是對一個手肘開過4次刀的投手, 其中兩次還是韌帶重建手術。現在是八月末,本季不僅是郭作為後援投手的第一個 完整球季,也是他在大聯盟的第一個完整球季。在八個球季中,只有一次郭泓志投 超過71又2/3局。 : "I hope it's not a concern," said Torre. "We've gotten so spoiled with him, : when things like that happen, we're very surprised. I hope it's another month : before we're surprised like that again." 托瑞說,「但願這不是個問題。」「我們都被他寵壞了,因此當他投壞時才這麼令人 驚訝,我希望他下次投壞是在別的月份。」 : The fact that Kuo skipped out of the clubhouse immediately after the game : left the health issue on the table, although he was repeatedly clocked at : 96 mph. Pitching coach Rick Honeycutt said he wasn't aware of any physical : problems with Kuo. 雖然郭一出手還是96 miles,但賽後立刻離開球場這件事已讓他的健康問題浮上檯面。 投手教練Rick Honeycutt說他不知道郭的身體有任何問題。 : "He's only human," said Honeycutt. "He left a slider over the plate, : and it got hit. I'm not putting too much weight on one outing." 「他只是個人。」Honeycutt說,「他的滑球投高了,然後被咬中。我不會把投手的 單場表現看的太重。」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.57.148.66

08/21 10:39, , 1F
投教比較中肯 不過還是希望他的休息時間能拉長一點
08/21 10:39, 1F

08/21 11:48, , 2F
比分又拉近了, 希望郭今天"不要"上, 好好休息吧
08/21 11:48, 2F

08/21 13:00, , 3F
推他只是個人!原來之前已經被當作神看待了
08/21 13:00, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #18g-tsMP (HCKuo)
文章代碼(AID): #18g-tsMP (HCKuo)