[爆卦] 川普發表清算時刻演說消失

看板Gossiping作者時間7年前 (2016/10/17 00:05), 編輯推噓6(717)
留言15則, 12人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※註:有電視或媒體有報導者,請勿使用爆卦! 未滿20字 一行文 退文 Full Event: Donald Trump Rally in West Palm Beach, Florida (10/13/2016) Trump Live Florida Speech https://youtu.be/Cd7PktjV5Ws
找到一篇報道,沒找到全文 ‘Moment of Reckoning’ — Donald Trump ,Our Independence Day Is at Hand Donald Trump described the 2016 election as a make-or-break moment for the n ation in a rousing speech delivered to supporters in West Palm Beach, Florid a, on Thursday. “This is our moment of reckoning as a society and as a civilization itself, ” Trump declared. “This is not simply another four-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not we the people reclaim control over our government.” “Our Independence Day is at hand, and it arrives finally on Nov. 8,” Trump told voters, adding: Our great civilization, here in America and across the civilized world, has come upon a moment of reckoning. We’ve seen it in the United Kingdom, where they voted to liberate themselves from global government and global trade d eal, and global immigration deals that have destroyed their sovereignty and have destroyed many of those nations. But, the central base of world political power is right here in America, and it is our corrupt political establishment that is the greatest power behind the efforts at radical globalization and the disenfranchisement of working people. Their financial resources are virtually unlimited, their political r esources are unlimited, their media resources are unmatched, and most import antly, the depths of their immorality is absolutely unlimited. Trump highlighted the now well-documented collusion between the global speci al interests, corporate media, and Hillary Clinton who champions policies to cede “U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, h er special interest friends. and her donors.” Trump slammed, what he descri bed as, our “illusion of democracy”– explaining how our political process is controlled “by a small handful of global special interests rigging the system.” Trump explained that the “Clinton machine,” working through its arm in the corporate media, has declared “war” not just against him, but against the American people, who want to reclaim their government to represent their ne eds and interests, rather than simply representing the desires of corporate donors and transnational elites. Trump said: Let’s be clear on one thing. The corporate media in our country is no longe r involved in journalism. They’re a political special interest no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with a total political agenda, and the agenda is not for you, it’s for themselves. And their agenda is to elect crooked Hillary Clinton at any cost, at any pri ce, no matter how many lives they destroy. For them it’s a war, and for the m nothing at all is out of bounds. This is a struggle for the survival of ou r nation, believe me. And this will be our last chance to save it on Nov. 8, remember that. “The only thing Hillary Clinton has going for herself is the press. Without the press, she is absolutely zero,” Trump said. He went on: The political establishment that is trying to stop us is the same group resp onsible for our disastrous trade deals, massive illegal immigration, and eco nomic and foreign policies that have bled our country dry … The Clinton mac hine is at the center of this power structure. We’ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Cli nton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S . sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends, and her donors… With their control over our government at stake, with trillions of dollars o n the line, the Clinton machine is determined to achieve the destruction of our campaign… They knew they would throw every lie they could at me and my family and my loved ones. They knew they would stop at nothing to try to sto p me. But I never knew as bad as it would be. I never knew it would be this vile, that it would be this bad, that it would be this vicious… I will not lie to you. These false attacks are absolutely hurtful. To be lie d about, to be slandered, to be smeared so publicly, and before your family that you love, is very painful. What is going on is egregious beyond any wor ds…It’s reprehensible beyond description, it’s totally corrupt. But, I also know that it’s not about me. It’s about all of you and it’s a bout our country. I know that. I fully understand that. That’s why I got in volved. It’s about all of us together as a country. It’s a movement the li kes of which we have never in history in this country seen before, never in history. “I take all of these slings and arrows gladly for you. I take them for our movement so that we can have our country back,” Trump said. Trump explained that the only thing powerful enough to stop the political ma chine is the American people, if they chose to rise up and vote against it o n November 8th. He explained: The corrupt political establishment is a machine, it has no soul. I knew the se false attacks would come. I knew this day would arrive; it’s only a ques tion of when. And I knew the American people would rise above it and vote fo r the future they deserve. The only thing that can stop this corrupt machine is you. The only force str ong enough to save our country is us. The only people brave enough to vote o ut this corrupt establishment is you, the American people. Trump continued: This election will determine whether we are a free nation or whether we have only the illusion of democracy, but are in fact controlled by a small handf ul of global special interests rigging the system, and our system is rigged. This is reality, you know it, they know it, I know it, and pretty much the whole world knows it. The establishment and their media enablers will control over this nation thr ough means that are very well known. Anyone who challenges their control is deemed a sexist, a racist, a xenophobe, and morally deformed. They will attack you, they will slander you, they will seek to destroy your career and your family, they will seek to destroy everything about you, incl uding your reputation. They will lie, lie, lie, and then again they will do worse than that, they will do whatever is necessary… This is our moment of reckoning as a society and as a civilization itself. I didn’t need to do this, folks, believe me — believe me. I built a great c ompany and I had a wonderful life. I could have enjoyed the fruits and benef its of years of successful business deals and businesses for myself and my f amily. Instead of going through this absolute horror show of lies, deception s, malicious attacks — who would have thought? I’m doing it because this c ountry has given me so much, and I feel so strongly that it’s my turn to gi ve back to the country that I love… This election is about every man, woman and child in our country who deserve s to live in safety, prosperity, and peace, so true. We will rise above the lies, the smears, the ludicrous slanders from ludicrous and very, very disho nest reporters. We will vote for the country we want. We will vote for the future we want. W e will vote for the politics we want and we will vote to put this corrupt go vernment cartel out of business and out of business immediately. We will vot e for the special interests and say lots of luck, but you’re being voted ou t of power. They’ve betrayed our workers, they’ve betrayed our borders and, most of al l, they’ve betrayed our freedoms. We will save our sovereign rights as a na tion. We will end the politics of profit. We will end the rule of special in terests. We will end the raiding of our jobs by other countries. We will end the tota l disenfranchisement of the American voter and the American worker. Our Independence Day is at hand, and it arrives finally on Nov. 8. 試著簡單翻譯幾句: 政治建制派什麼都做得出來,他們牢牢抓住自己的威望和權力,什麼謊言都敢說,受傷害 的是你。這就是一直發生的事。華盛頓的特殊利益集團和資助他們的金融及媒體財團, 存在的原因只有一個,保證自己的利益和賺大錢。在這次選舉中,舉一個例子,他們想簽 署的一個協議有上萬億美元的利益,涉及許多國家,財團和遊說者。對於華盛頓控制權力 槓桿的人和與之合作的全球利益集團,他們為這些人造福,不會為你造福。我們的競選, 對于他們構成了真實的生死威脅,是他們之前沒見過的。這不是簡單的4年一次的大選, 這是我們文明史的十字路口,因為這將決定,我們的百姓是不是能脫離政府控制。政治建 制派試圖阻止我們,同樣是這些人,之前簽署災難性貿易協定,導致大量非法移民,他們 經濟和外交政策已經讓美國流干了血。對他們來說,就是戰爭,沒什麼不敢做,這是一場 我們國家生死存亡的鬥爭,相信我。這次選舉,將決定我們國家是否還是自由的國家,或 美國是自由的假象,被一小部分特殊利益集團控制,這個體制被操縱了。這是事實,你懂 的,全世界都懂。建制派和媒體幫兇,通過眾所周知手段控制這個國家,任何挑戰體制的 人被冠以性別歧視,種族主義,排外,道德低劣等種種罪名,攻擊你,誹謗你,試圖毀掉 你的事業,你的家庭,你的名聲。他們撒謊,撒謊,撒謊,及更惡劣的事。我們美國這個 偉大的文明和整個文明社會,已經到了清算的時刻。世界權力的中心在美國這裡,我們 腐敗的政治建制派,通過激進的全球化,剝奪 working people權利,他們的財力資源無 限,政治資源無限,媒體資源無可匹敵,道德也是無底線。。。 http://ur1.ca/pwcvj -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 59.172.87.126 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Gossiping/M.1476633911.A.8A5.html

10/17 00:05, , 1F
中文好可怕密密麻麻 ><
10/17 00:05, 1F

10/17 00:06, , 2F
推啦 我們大母豬教的教主 川神一定會當選
10/17 00:06, 2F

10/17 00:06, , 3F
跟民進黨罵kmt有87%像
10/17 00:06, 3F

10/17 00:06, , 4F
我川必勝
10/17 00:06, 4F